Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Began playing tennis at age 10 with her family
- Prefers hard or grass courts
- Father, Daniel, is a singer and musician; mother, Berta, is an administrator; has a younger brother, Aljaz
- Most memorable experience was attending the Wimbledon awards ceremony in 1998, also attended by the Duke and Duchess of Kent, when she reached the junior doubles final
- Likes Patrick Rafter's game
- Favorite tournament is the US Open because of the fans
- Likes to visit Virginia in the US because she has good friends there
- Other sports interests are basketball, bowling, skiing and swimming
- Favorites include the books Walk to Remember by Nicolas Spark and My Sergei by Ekaterina Gordeeva, the movie The Hurricane, her mother's cooking, lilies and the musical group Loan Star.
Return to > Players > P > Petra Rampre Profile (Biography)