Rogerio Dutra Silva Bio
- Began playing aged six with his father, Culicio Teodozio, a former tennis player
- Nicknamed "Rogerinho"
- Used to play tennis and football until he decided to concentrate on a tennis career aged 15
- Mother, Maria Das Gracias
- Has three sisters, Debora, Andrea and Adriana and a brother, Daniel, who is also a tennis player
- Speaks Spanish, English, Italian and is studying German
- Favourite hobby is to surf
- Idol growing up was countryman Gustavo Kuerten
- Considers clay his favourite surface and forehand as best shot
- If he wasn't a tennis player he would be a football player or pro surfer
- Part of the Proyecto Rio 2016 at Instituto Larripassos
- Considers his first win for the Davis Cup against Uruguay and his first win at the 2011 US Open as his favourite tennis memories so far
- The Australian Open is his favourite tournament.
Return to > Players > R > Rogerio Dutra Silva Profile (Biography)