Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Began playing at age 5 on neighboor tennis courts
- was introduced to sport by father, Koji, a business owner, and mother, Atsuko
- speaks both Japanese and English
- favorite surface is hard
- favorite color is light blue and favorite flower is Sukura, a Japanese flower
- favorite movie is The Last Samurai and actress is Julia Roberts .. enjoys listening to pop music, including Enrique Iglesias
- favorite book is Memoirs of Geisha
- also enjoys baseball and soccer
- in time off, enjoys playing with her dog, visiting hot springs, sleeping, listening to music and reading books
- enjoys visiting California
- admires former Japanese star Kimiko Date
- coached by Masahide Sakamoto.
Return to > Players > R > Ryoko Fuda Profile (Biography)