Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Has been practicing at the Pilic Academy in Munich since August 2007
- Baseliner who prefers hard and clay courts; forehand is best shot
- Introduced to tennis by a family friend at age 7
- Fatherís name is Frank; motherís name is Annemarie
- Favorite food is Italian, Japanese and Chinese
- Other interests include dancing, skiing, squash, horseback riding, spending time with friends
- Favorite animals are dogs and horses
- Self-described as independent, active, cheerful
- Admires Steffi Graf.
Return to > Players > S > Sandra Kloesel Profile (Biography)