Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Coached by Alan Ma
- Father is Peng Ji Jun; mother is Zhang Bing
- Began playing at age 8 when uncle introduced her to the game
- Favorite shot is forehand; favorite surface is hard
- Enjoys Chinese cuisine, reading, shopping, swimming
- Considers herself quiet
- Admires John McEnroe
- Has a lucky cow on her tennis bag (born in year of the cow).
Return to > Players > S > Shuai Peng Profile (Biography) (Shuai Peng Pictures)