Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Currently without a coach
- Full name is Lena Sofia Alexandra Arvidsson
- Father, Yngve, is a policeman; mother, Lena, is a music teacher; younger brother, Fredrik, is also a policeman
- Started playing at age 8 when neighbor, a tennis coach, introduced her to the game
- Baseliner whose favorite surface is indoor hardcourt
- Favorites include reading, sushi, the movie Shawshank Redemption, singer Bruce Springsteen and TV show Desperate Housewives
- Idol when growing up was hockey player Eric Lindros; tennis idols were Swedish players Jonas Bjorkman, Thomas Johansson and Thomas Enqvist, also enjoyed watching Lindsay Davenport
- Best memories to date are winning first two WTA titles at Memphis in 2006 and 2012.
Return to > Players > S > Sofia Arvidsson Profile (Biography)