Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Starting playing aged eight
- Parents are Luc and Martine - both retired
- Father was a mechanic, mother a secretary
- Brother, Fabien, is a tennis coach and used to play pro
- Favourite surface is clay, and favourite shot is backhand
- .Idols growing up were Andre Agassi and Gustavo Kuerten
- Hobbies include following sport in general and reading
- Likes to read Dostojevski
- If he wasn't a tennis player he would still be involved in tennis in some capacity, most likely as a tennis coach
- On his style of play he says, "I had been all my life playing what I call 'casino tennis,' hitting crazy shots, gambling with big shots and closing my eyes just hoping the ball would go in."
- Do not have a coach.
Return to > Players > S > Stephane Robert Profile (Biography)