Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Coached by Larisa Savchenko
- Father is Alexandr Kuznetsov, cycling coach of six Olympic champions and world champions and now coach of Lokomotiv (best cycling club in Russia); also coached Svetlana's mother, Galina Tsareva (six-time world champion and holder of 20 world records) and Svetlana's brother, Nikolai Kuznetsov (silver medalist at 1996 Atlanta Olympics)
- Began playing at age 7
- Favorite movies are Love Actually, Save the Last Dance
- Never leaves home without iPod; likes all types of chart music
- Inspired by players who fight a lot on the court
- Best tennis memory was winning 2004 US Open final.
Return to > Players > S > Svetlana Kuznetsova Profile (Biography) (Quotes) (Svetlana Kuznetsova Pictures)