Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Coached by father, Ariff Mohamed (Tanzanian-born, Kenya-raised and lived in Canada); mother, Françoise Paszek, introduced her to tennis at age 4 (Chilean-born, Austrian-raised); has one younger brother, Joel; all her family plays tennis
- Enjoys playing on all surfaces
- Speaks German, English
- Favorite foods include Italian, Mexican, Japanese
- Favorite place to visit is Brazil
- Most memorable moments are reaching 2005 Wimbledon girls' final, playing first WTA match at Linz in October 2005
- Describes herself as friendly, calm, honest and hard-working
- Enjoys spending time at home with family
- Most admires mother for supporting her in everything
- Favorite things about being a professional tennis player include the travel, competing against the world's best and having the chance to fulfill her dreams.
Return to > Players > T > Tamira Paszek Profile (Biography) (Tamira Paszek Pictures)