Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Coached by Dimitriy "Dima" Zadorozhniy (her husband; married on October 15, 2005 in Kharkov, Ukraine)
- Father, Yuriy Perebiynis, is retired; mother, Alla Lihova, is an economist at a bank; is only child
- Favorite tournament is Wimbledon; has always done well there
- Most memorable tennis experiences are playing mixed doubles final on Wimbledon's Centre Court (2005) and when she won Wimbledon juniors in doubles and reached singles final (2000)
- Hobbies include playing guitar, bowling, fishing, dancing
- Favorite city is Sydney, due to the friendly people and natural beauty.
Return to > Players > T > Tatiana Perebiynis Profile (Biography) (Tatiana Perebiynis Pictures)