Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Coached by Marat Zverev (father of Natasha Zvereva)
- Lived in New York in 1994 and trained at Brooklyn Racquet Club
- Mother's name is Nadedja (deceased, October 15, 2007); father's name is Nicolai; has a younger sister, Olga
- Is very interested in airplanes and everything about flying, and wants to become a pilot after tennis
- Self-described as funny, calm
- Admires Steffi Graf as perfect role model for young girls playing tennis
- Dreams about being ranked in the Top 10
- Favorite book is Gone With the Wind; favorite actor is Tom Cruise; favorite movie is The Matrix.
Return to > Players > T > Tatiana Poutchek Profile (Biography) (Tatiana Poutchek Pictures)