Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Moved to Israel at age 9; lived there until age 17; has lived in Florida ever since
- Mother was a dancer and lives in Cincinnati; father was a professional cyclist and lives in Ukraine, along with rest of family
- Started playing at age 7 when mother took her to tennis club next to local ice rink
- Idolizes Graf
- Best memory was winning ITF doubles title w/Aneta Soukup, her best friend
- Enjoys movies, seeing friends, TV, shopping and reading.
Return to > Players > T > Tetiana Luzhanska Profile (Biography)