Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Coached by Martin Bohm
- Father is Ratko; mother is Ekaterina; has a poodle named Bandy
- Married to Arsen Dolonts on October 1, 2010 (maiden name Manasieva)
- In May 2012, switched representation from Russia to Serbia and spelling of last name from Dolonts to Dolonc
- Began playing tennis at age 4 when she saw Lindsay Davenport play on TV
- Speaks Russian, English
- Likes watching soccer, Olympics, pool
- Favorite group is Gentle Giant
- Also enjoys reading, music, movies and concerts
- Favorite city is Paris; most memorable experience was flying over Sahara Desert
- Person most admired is Roger Federer.
Return to > Players > V > Vesna Dolonc Profile (Biography)