Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Coached by Bart Brons
- Father is Ratko (Serbian); mother is Ekaterina (Russian); has a poodle named Eustace
- Married to Arsen Dolonts on October 1, 2010 (maiden name Manasieva)
- In May 2012, switched representation from Russia to Serbia and spelling of last name from Dolonts to Dolonc
- Began playing tennis at age 4 when she saw Lindsay Davenport play on TV
- Speaks Serbian, Russian, English
- Likes writers Robert Sheckley, Isaac Asimov, John Steinbeck, Lao She, The Stragatsky Brothers
- Favorite musicians are Frank Zappa, King Crimson and Gentle Giant
- Likes travelling with and without racquets
- Favorite cities are Moscow and Belgrade
- Person most admired is Roger Federer.
Return to > Players > V > Vesna Dolonc Profile (Biography)