Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2011.
- Began playing at age seven
- Moved from South Africa to the U.S. around age three
- Father, Harold, is a jeweler who owns his own store in the Aventura area just north of Miami
- .Mother, Janice, is a computer coordinator who used to be a competitive gymnast in South Africa
- Is very close with his older brother, Darren, who used to play tennis and is now an attorney
- Grandmother, Sylvia, was a professional ice skater
- Credits his family for being the most inspirational people in his life
- Favorite surface is clay
- Enjoys all sports, particularly playing water sports
- .Also enjoys writing and downtime at home
- Says if he wasn't playing tennis he'd be in college somewhere
- Works with fitness trainer Mikhail Zanko and coached by Grant Doyle.
Return to > Players > W > Wayne Odesnik Profile (Biography)