Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Began playing at age eight
- Nicknamed himself "Rendy" since his English teacher had a difficult time with his given first name so he chose that name
- Says if he wasn't playing tennis, he said he'd likely be back in school studying
- Has one older brother, who is a computer engineer
- His parents are in business
- Aspires to be the first Chinese player to reach the Top 10
- Favourite surface is hard courts
- Wife, Chien Chung-wen (married Dec. 4, 2010)
- Physio is Stefan Duell.
Return to > Players > Y > Yen-Hsun Lu Profile (Biography) (Yen-Hsun Lu Pictures)