Adriana Perez - News and More
Do you like Adriana Perez?
- Muguruza, 4 of Top 10 at WTA/ATP Sydney; Preview
- winner...Kerber unseeded a little over a year after finishing year-end No. 1...Wildcards were awarded to Muguruza and Aussies Ellen Perez, Olivia Rogowska and Stosur...Withdrawing from the field were Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova and Peng Shuai...Konta beat Radwanska (unseeded this...
- Preview: Schiavone, 2-time Champ D-Lino at WTA Bogota
- week...Tough starts for (8) Falconi vs. Cirstea, and (6) Rogers vs. the Spanish veteran Dominguez Lino...Wildcards went to Maria Paulina Perez Garcia, Maria Herazo Gonzalez, and Yuliana Lizarazo...Caroline Garcia beat Jelena Jankovic in last year's final...Returning former champs i...
- Rafael Nadal Takes A Tumble In Miami, Is He OK?
- the court gingerly. But within an hour, there was no noticeable limp as he headed to his car in the parking lot. His press agent, Benito Perez Barbadillo, said Nadal was OK and expected to play later this week. Nadal has been in Miami since losing last Friday to Milos Raonic in ...
- Tennis Previews: Haas Defends Munich; Men and Women in Portugal
- Kohlschreiber (2012,'07), Nikolay Davydenko (2011,'04), and Youzhny (2010)...Haas looks to join Franco Squillari (2000-99) and Guillermo Perez-Roldan (1988-87) as the only back-to-back tournament winners in the events Open Era history since 1974. ...
- CBS Under Fire From Both Tennis And Basketball Fans On Twitter For Airing, Abandoning Miami Final
- Ferrer/Murray match to the Tennis Channel, from CBS, is the closest thing cable networks have to: 'a walk of shame.'— Rob Perez (@World_Wide_Wob) March 31, 2013 @cbssportsgangIt is TERRIBLE that CBS stopped the tennis match at the most crucial point in the match...
- Nadal Resumes Comeback Friday In Vina Del Mar; Gasquet Ousts Monfils In Montpellier, Tipsarevic Upset
- about his knees, he's worried about his health. He's worried about getting back to a good competitive level," his press agent Benito Perez-Barbadillo told the AP today. The seven-time French Open champion only lost two games to Gimeno-Traver the only time they played at Barc...
- Novak Djokovic Interview, Miami, April 1
- 1, 2009N. DJOKOVIC/J. Tsonga6-3, 6-4An interview with:NOVAK DJOKOVIC THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In terms of performances recently, where does that one rate given all circumstances and his record against you?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: No, I have to be very happy with today's ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Miami, March 27
- 27, 2009N. DJOKOVIC/F. Dancevic6-3, 6-2An interview with:NOVAK DJOKOVIC THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. How do you feel today? You felt good?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, I felt good on the court. I think most of my first-round matches this year I haven't got, you know, the ri...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)