Ajla Tomljanovic - News and More
Do you like Ajla Tomljanovic?Coached by father, Ratko ... Mother is Emina; sister is Hana ... Started playing tennis at age 7 (introduced by sister) ... Favorite shot is backhand; favorite ... Read Full Bio
- Mertens Continues Climb, Breakout Year Claiming 3rd 2018 Title at WTA Rabat
- a fluke or breakthrough performance. Mertens has answered since, on Saturday winning her third title of the year, defeating Ajla Tomljanovic 6-2, 7-6(4) for the Grand Prix de SAR La Princesse Lalla Meryem crown in Rabat, Morocco. "You get confidence from winning this many matc...
- WTA Previews: Mladenovic Heads Lugano, Maria in Bogota
- clay Seeds: Tatjana Maria, Magda Linette, Johanna Larsson, Veronica Cepede Royg, Lara Arruabarrena, Alison Riske, Ana Bogdan, Ajla Tomljanovic Floaters: none Notes: No Top 60 players in the field after significant player withdrawals... The all-Colombian wildcard spate w...
- Muguruza Only Top 40 Player at WTA Monterrey; Preview
- hard Seeds: Garbine Muguruza, Magdalena Rybarikova, Lesia Tsurenko, Timea Babos, Monica Puig, Ana Bogdan, Sachia Vickery, Ajla Tomljanovic Floaters: Danielle Collins, Alison Riske Notes: Only one Top 40 player in the field besides the No. 3 Muguruza... Wildcards wer...
- Halep Avoids Joining 8 Seeded Losers Thursday at Miami Open; Osaka v Svitolina Friday
- here last year, I really just wanted to get back on these courts," said an apparently-mentally-revitalized Stephens after defeating Ajla Tomljanovic 6-1, 6-3. "I grew up in South Florida, so this is one of my favorite tournaments of the year. I get to see all my friends, all my family. P...
- Serena Slammed By Osaka In Miami, Fritz Falls; Azarenka v Keys Thursday
- (SWE) ATP - L. Mayer (ARG) vs D. Young (USA) Not Before 3:00 pm WTA -  S. Halep (ROU) vs [LL] O. Dodin (FRA) WTA - [WC] A. Tomljanovic (AUS) vs  S. Stephens (USA) 7:30 pm WTA - [WC] V. Azarenka (BLR) vs  M. Keys (USA) Not Before 9:00 pm ATP - N. Kicker (AR...
- Serena v Osaka Starts Fun Times at the 2018 Miami Open; Preview
- winner...Really nice draw for (8) Venus to make a (2) Woz quarterfinal. Wildcards were awarded to Azarenka, Australia's Ajla Tomljanovic, and Americans Anisimova, Serena Williams, Claire Liu, Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Whitney Osuigwe, and Bernarda Pera. Withdrawing from the e...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)