Ajla Tomljanovic - News and More
Do you like Ajla Tomljanovic?Coached by father, Ratko ... Mother is Emina; sister is Hana ... Started playing tennis at age 7 (introduced by sister) ... Favorite shot is backhand; favorite ... Read Full Bio
- Halep Struggles Through, Lower Seeds Fall like Flies at Miami Open
- and No. 15 Barbora Strycova coming from a set down to defeat Swede Johanna Larsson 4-6, 6-3, 7-6(3). On the upset tip were Croat Ajla Tomljanovic upsetting No. 13 Elena Vesnina 3-6, 6-4, 7-5, Romanian Sorana Cirstea topping No. 19 Anastasija Sevastova 7-6(4), 3-6, 6-3, China's Peng Sh...
- No. 1 Kerber, Venus In Action Friday In Miami; Wozniacki, Pliskova Advance
- them, Christina Mchale led Garbine Muguruza 6-0, 3-2 and Indian Wells champion Elena Vesnina was down to Nick Kyrgios's girlfriend Ajla Tomljanovic 3-6, 6-4, 5-3. Today in second round, world No. 1 Angelique Kerber clashes with Duan Ying-Ying. "No, I think the pressure is not the...
- Nick Kyrgios: I Was In A Dark Place At The End Of Last Year, Now I'm Enjoying Tennis
- hit rock bottom, then climbed his way back up with some help from friends, he says. "I went and spent a week with my girlfriend (Ajla Tomljanovic), and then Rusty (Lleyton Hewitt) called me up, Lleyton, and then he really wanted me to come play Davis Cup. And that was the best thing I...
- Djokovic, Nadal, Del Potro v Tiafoe Tuesday In Acapulco
- (USA) GRAND STAND CALIENTE start 4:00 pm ATP - [WC] A. Dolgopolov (UKR) vs  M. Cilic (CRO) WTA -  E. Bouchard (CAN) vs A. Tomljanovic (CRO) WTA -  M. Lucic-Baroni (CRO) vs B. Bencic (SUI) ATP -  D. Thiem (AUT) vs G. Simon (FRA) ...
- Serena Leads, Sharapova Drugged Out of Indian Wells; Preview
- from the event were Sharapova (citing an arm injury -- prior to knowing about the positive drug test?), Karin Knapp, Ajla Tomljanovic, Mona Barthel, Alize Cornet and Varvara Lepchenko; No player has won more than two career titles at the ultra-competitive Indian Wells w...
- Italians Vinci, Errani Head WTA Events in Malaysia, Mexico This Week
- an opportunity for Bouchard to broaden her comeback attempt...Withdrawing from the event were Alison Riske, Anastasija Sevastova and Ajla Tomljanovic...Nether finalists return as Caroline Wozniacki topped Alexandra Dulgheru in last year's championship; both are in Mexico this week...Hsieh...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)