Albert Ramos - News and More
Do you like Albert Ramos?Started playing aged five, because of his father, Guzman, a dentist, played at a local club in Mataro; mother is Leonor; has an older brother, Eduard, who work ... Read Full Bio
- 2017 US Open Men's Seeds: Rafael Nadal Top Seed For Third Time
- Busta 14 Jack Sock 15 Nick Kyrgios 16 Tomas Berdych 17 Lucas Pouille 18 Sam Querrey 19 Gael Monfils 20 Gilles Muller 21 Albert Ramos-Vinolas 22 David Ferrer 23 Fabio Fognini 24 Mischa Zverev 25 Juan Martin del Potro 26 Karen Khachanov 27 Richard Gasquet 28 Pablo Cu...
- Kyrgios Cleans Nadal's Clock, Big 4-Less Semifinal Set In Cincinnati
- of the game. That carried me on throughout the whole match." Earlier, Nadal didn't play his best but good enough to eliminated Albert Ramos-Vinolas 7-6(1), 6-2 while Kyrgios had to come from a set down and a mini-break down in the second set breaker to deny Ivo Karlovic 4-6, 7-6...
- Rain Stops Rafa, Dimitrov Dumps Delpo, Isner, Ferrer Advance At Cincinnati
- I hope I'm ready." In the evening, Nick Kyrgios and Ivo Karlovic were suspended at 4-3 in the first set while Rafael Nadal and Albert Ramos-Vinolas never got on the court as continued rain forced the cancellation of all play just after 11pm. So tomorrow, Nadal is looking to h...
- Rafael Nadal Rolls Past Gasquet; Tired Zverev Ousted By Tiafoe; Dimitrov-Delpo Thurs
- his 15th straight over the Frenchman. Nadal, the lone former champion in the field, returns Thursday night to face countryman Albert Ramos Vinolas. “I work every day to play better. It's obvious that was an important start for me, a good one. Now I have another opportunity...
- Berdych, Querrey Headline 2nd-year ATP Event in Los Cabos, Mexico
- Mexicano de Tenis Mifel presentado por Cinemex LOS CABOS, Mexico; surface: hard Seeds: Tomas Berdych, Sam Querrey, Albert Ramos Vinolas, Feliciano Lopez, Ivo Karlovic, Fernando Verdasco, Adrian Mannarino, Frances Tiafoe Floaters: (WC) Thanasi Kokkinakis Notes: ...
- As Predicted, Mayer Beats Mayer for ATP Hamburg Title
- the city and I always play well here. It's something special about this sport. I lost in qualifying and then beat the No. 1 seed Albert Ramos-Vinolas in the first round. It also happened last week in Umag with Rublev. Now I took the opportunity." It was his first title since 20...
- Nadal Gets Call, Gets Past Goffin To Reach Monte Carlo Finals Against Ramos-Vinolas
- Murray Survives Ramos Threat In Barcelona, Rafa Runs Away From Chung
- Novak Djokovic Gets Testy With Carlos Ramos Over Warning [Video]
- Karen Khachanov Into First Career ATP Final, Will Face Albert Ramos-Vinolas In Chengdu
- Ramos-Vinolas Wins 1st Career at Bastad, Klizan Clobbers Cuevas at ATP Hamburg
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)