Albert Ramos - News and More
- Nationality: ESP (Spain )
- Birthdate: January 17, 1988
- Birthplace: Barcelona, Spain
- Residence: Mataro, Spain
- Turned Pro: 2007
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Jose Maria Diaz - Noe Losmozos
- 2013 Final Ranking: 83
Do you like Albert Ramos?
| Started playing aged five, because of his father, Guzman, a dentist, played at a local club in Mataro; mother is Leonor; has an older brother, Eduard, who work ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- ATP Previews: Clay Kicks Off in Quito; Cilic and French Force in Montpellier
- Tank Engine" Tomic, Feliciano "F-Lo" Lopez, Thomaz Bellucci, Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco, Victor Estrella Burgos, Paolo Lorenzi, Albert Ramos-Vinolas, Pablo Carreno Busta
Floaters: Al Montanes
Notes: The top-seeded Tank Engine after a bye will start against either American...
- Djokovic Still Darling; Paire Rips Rubin After Loss at Australian Open; X-Notes
- players making noise were Serbia's Dusan Lajovic who was at two sets all with Querrey when the American retired, and Spain's Albert Ramos who had an easy time with the star-tabbed Croat Borna Coric 6-2, 6-2, 6-3.
Tuesday matches to block out on your schedule in Melbourne in...
- Djokovic Still Dominating In Shanghai; Nadal v Wawrinka, Murray v Berdych Friday
- matches. Maybe he's tiring, maybe he's just in a funk. Maybe just the competition has been better. Who knows.
Tsonga knocked out Albert Ramos in three. Ramos is the guy who stunned defending champion Federer in his opener. Obviously a disappointing loss by Roger, but no need to pa...
- Nadal Barely Survives Karlovic; Murray v Isner Thursday at ATP Shanghai
Not Before 8:00 pm
 G. Simon (FRA) vs  T. Berdych (CZE)
GRANDSTAND start 1:30 pm
 J. Tsonga (FRA) vs [Q] A. Ramos-Vinolas (ESP)
Not Before 3:00 pm
 K. Nishikori (JPN) vs  K. Anderson (RSA)
 M. Cilic (CRO) vs  S. Wawrinka (SUI)
- Defending Champion Roger Federer Suffers Shock Loss In Shanghai [Video]
- Federer suffered one of his most shocking losses in quite a while earlier today. The surprise in Shanghai came to lightly-regarded Alberto Ramos-Vinolas 76(4), 26, 63 who had never beaten a Top 10 player (0-15).
"I'm really happy to beat Roger Federer," said Ramos-Vinolas. "I didn...
- Federer Shocked Tuesday at ATP Shanghai Masters; Djokovic, Nadal, Murray Wednesday
- the rust showed on Tuesday as the No. 2 seed exited the Shanghai Masters in his opening-round match, falling to Spanish qualifier Albert Ramos-Vinolas 7-6(4), 2-6, 6-3.
"I'm always cautious," said Federer, who last year saved five match points against Leo Mayer in the first roun...
Recent fan comments for Albert Ramos:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)