Alex De Minaur - News and More
Do you like Alex De Minaur?Began playing tennis at age 4... Nickname is "Demon"... Speaks English, Spanish and French... Father, Anibal, is Uruguayan and owns car washes; mother, Esther, ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Grit, toughness
- Djokovic Advances At Indian Wells, Kyrgios Crashes Out; Federer, Nadal Sunday
- 6-3, 2-0 due to an ankle injury. Forty-year-old Ivo Karlovic upended countryman Borna Coric. UCLA standout Marcus Giron stunned Alex De Minaur and Milos Raonic eliminated Sam Querrey. Frenchmen Gael Monfils and Gilles Simon were also winners as was Dominic Thiem in a late-night ...
- Indian Wells Men's Preview: Djokovic, Federer Seek A Sixth Title
- Tsitsipas and the struggling Alexander Zverev. Borna Coric made the semifinals a year ago and Karen Khachanov, Daniil Medvedev, Alex De Minaur and Denis Shapovalov also are ones to keep an eye on. But this event should come down to five players: Djokovic, Federer, Nadal, Zverev ...
- Pella Takes First ATP Title In Sao Paulo Over Garin
- Pella added his name to the list of ATP champion Sunday winning his maiden title in Sao Paulo besting young Chilean Christian Garin 7-5, 6-3. Pella had fallen short in his previous four finals, including blowing a set and break lead last month in Cordoba, but the 28-year-old left...
- Two-Time Champ Nadal Headlines Acapulco With Zverev, Wawrinka
- player returned this year. Projected quarterfinal match-ups: 1 Nadal v 7 Johnson, 3 Isner v 8 Millman, 6 Tiafoe v 4 Schwartzman, 5 De Minaur v 2 Zverev. ...
- Davis Cup Qualifying: Field Set As Shapovalov Leads Canada, Serbia In
- qualifying for the new Davis Cup wrapped over the week. With many top names absent from the 12-tie competition, there wasn't much buzz, but still some big results. Canada made into into the field of 18 by coming from 2-1 down to beat host Slovakia. Denis Shapovalov, who won on F...
- Davis Cup Qualifying: Zverev, Khachanov, Shapovalov In Action
- Cup qualifying debuts this weekend with its new look. Love it or hate it, it's a big change. No more best-of-5, no more "rounds" per se. It's one weekend of qualifying and then one more at the end of the year to determine the champion. And this weekend pits 12 ties with the winners ...
- Raonic Ousts Wawrinka In 4 Breakers, Djokovic Advances; Nadal v De Minaur Fri
- Milos Raonic Heavily Disappointed In Comeback Loss To Alex De Minaur
- Alex De Minaur Was Devastated After Blowing 2 Set Lead In Late-Night US Open Loss To Cilic
- Undefeated Federer Opens Play Saturday At Indian Wells; Young Guns De Minaur, Auger-Aliassime Impress
- Zverev Beats De Minaur to Repeat at ATP Washington
- Tsitsipas Tops De Minaur For ATP Milan NextGen Title