Alex Kuznetsov - News and More
Do you like Alex Kuznetsov?Started playing tennis aged six, when his father took him to the local courts...Mother, Julia, is a computer analyst; father, Yuri, is a tennis coach...His gran ... Read Full Bio
- Wawrinka, Nishikori, Cilic Escape with Wins on Day 1 at Australian Open
- Slovak Martin Klizan in five 4-6, 6-4, 7-5, 4-6, 6-4, while No. 5 Kei Nishikori needed five sets to beat Russia's hard-hitting Andrey Kuznetsov 5-7, 6-1, 6-4, 6-7(6), 6-2, and No. 7 Marin Cilic came from two sets down to disappoint Poland's Jerzy Janowicz 4-6, 4-6, 6-2, 6-2, 6-3. ...
- Halep Halted, Women's Upsets Abound on Day 1 at Australian Open
- Top 10 winners on the day were No. 7 Garbine Muguruza Blanco over New Zealand's Marina Erakovic 7-5, 6-4; No. 8 Svetlana Kuznetsova rolling over Mariana Duque 6-0, 6-1, and No. 10 Carla Suarez Navarro over Slovak 6-2, 6-2. "I do feel it a little bit," Muguruza said o...
- Roger Federer's Return Headlines Day 1 At The Australian Open; No. 1s Murray, Kerber On Court
- Federer will officially return to tennis Monday night in Melbourne when the 4-time champion takes on fellow 35-year-old Jurgen Melzer in the first round of the Australian Open. Federer, who went 2-1 at the Hopman Cup exo, hasn't played an official tour match since July against Mi...
- Australian Open Women's Preview: Serena, Kerber Not Sharp
- won't get crazy."...Coming out of this quarter could be a yawner for Kerber. 2ND QUARTER Top 4 Seeds: (4) Simona Halep, (8) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (11) Elina Svitolina, (13) Venus Williams Floaters: Shelby Rogers, Jelena Jankovic Notes: (4) Simona Halep with little match experi...
- WTA Previews: Kerber, 6 of Top 10 in Sydney; Ho-Hum in Hobart
- SYDNEY Sydney, Australia; surface: hard Seeds: Angelique Kerber, Agnieszka Radwanska, Dominika Cibulkova, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Johanna Konta, Elina Svitolina, Elena Vesnina, Roberta Vinci Floaters: Laura Siegemund, Sam Stosur, Irina-Camelia Begu, Monica Puig, B...
- Andy Murray Victorious In 2017 Opener, Ups Win Streak To 25; Tsonga Finally Healthy Again
- match today. I don't know him really well, but I have seen him play a couple times." Jo-Wilfried Tsonga was also winner defeated Andrey Kuznetsov in three. After knee and groin injuries last year, Tsonga is happy to be healthy again. "I'm feeling good now," Tsonga said. "To be hone...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- vs. Iveta Benesova, (17) Goerges vs. Mathilde Johansson, (10) Jelena Jankovic vs. Alona Bondarenko, Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (13) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (19) Shahar Peer vs. Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, former Top 5er Jelena Dokic vs. Vera Dushevina, and Spaniard Arantxa Parra Santonja vs....
- Caroline Wozniacki Interview - US Open, Sept 2
- still a lot of players out there playing really well. Q. Are you friends with Russian players? CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Yeah, I do. Svetlana Kuznetsova is a really good friend. I like to spend friends with her. Vera is a nice girl, as well, Elena, yeah. Q. Can you talk a little bit about ...
- Kuznetsova Squeaks; Nadal v Dent, Henin v Dementieva Friday in Miami
- Kvitova Ends Serena's Unbeaten Run To Reach Madrid Final Against Kuznetsova
- It's Win And In For Svetlana Kuznetsova In The Moscow Final Saturday
- Kuznetsova Wins Moscow, Ends 7-Year Drought with WTA Finals Appearance
- Kuznetsova, Pliskova Save Match Points In WTA Finals Thrillers; Kerber-Halep Tuesday
- Halep Cruises Over Keys, Faces Kvitova In Wuhan SFs; Cibulkova Wins 2, Will Meet Kuznetsova
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)