Alexander Bury - News and More
- Nationality: BLR (Belarus)
- Birthdate: September 14, 1987
- Age: 31 years old
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
Do you like Alexander Bury?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Sharapova Sends Off Wozniacki, Anisimova Impress Again; Venus v Halep Sat.
- Sharapova collected arguably her best win since returning from a doping suspension in 2017, beating defending champion Caroline Wozniacki 6-4, 4-6, 6-3 to reach her 11th fourth round at the Australian Open.
"It was a good win. I feel pretty happy about it," the 2008 champ Sh...
- ATP Under Fire For "Sexist" NextGen Finals Draw Ceremony In Milan
- ATP had to issue an apology for the questionable draw ceremony for the NextGen finals which was held yesterday in Milan.
The draw featured models interacting with the players during the draw, some of which drew much criticism. The players even picked between models to determin...
- 4-Time Defending Champ Nishikori Abandons Memphis for ATP Buenos Aires; Previews
Memphis, Tenn., USA; surface: indoor hard
Seeds: Ivo Karlovic, John Isner, Sam Querrey, Steve Johnson, Bernard Tomic, Adrian Mannarino, Steve Darcis, Lu Yen-hsun
Floaters: Taylor Fritz
Notes: No Top 10ers in the field, but plenty of middling American pla...
- ITF Announces Olympic Players and Doubles Teams: Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Named
- Federico Delbonis/Guillermo
Australia Chris Guccione/John Peers
Austria Oliver Marach (*)/Alexander Peya
Belarus Aliaksandr Bury/Max Mirnyi (FP)
Brazil Marcelo Melo/Bruno Soares, Thomaz Bellucci/Andre Sa (*) (FP)
Canada Milos Raonic/Vasek Pospisil
Chile Julio Peral...
- World Anti-Doping Agency Lays Groundwork for Reinstating Maria Sharapova
- in the sports policing community that touted the doping ban on Maria Sharapova showing that "no one is above the law" are now sputtering in disbelief.
On Wednesday the World Anti-Doping Agency said provisional suspensions can be lifted on athletes that have tested pos...
- Novak Djokovic Joins 700 Club In Dubai; Tomas Berdych v Nick Kyrgios Thursday
- Djokovic cruised to his 700th career win on Thursday, burying Malek Jaziri 6-1, 6-2 in the second round at the Roger Federer-less Dubai event.
Djokovic's has lost just six games in two matches and he hasn't lost - 17 straight now - since Federer beat him in London over three...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Wimbledon, June 21
- Roddick InterviewWimbledonMonday, 21 June 2010Q. Feel pretty good about that first round, getting that out of the way, picking up where you left off the last year?
ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, it was a good start. It was pretty solid all around. I thought I served pretty good pe...
- Hurley Gives Boost to Tennis Hall of Fame, Receives Chairmans Award
- RI -- International Tennis Hall of Fame Chairman Wick Simmons has announced that Peter Hurley is the 2007 recipient of the prestigious Chairman's Award. The Chairman's Award recognizes outstanding service by a Hall of Fame Board Member.
"Pete has done an outstandi...
Recent fan comments for Alexander Bury: