Alexander Bury - News and More
- Nationality: BLR (Belarus)
- Birthdate: September 14, 1987
- Age: 31 years old
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
Do you like Alexander Bury?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Lopez Sweeps Queen's, Edges Simon In Singles, Teams With Murray For Doubles Crown
- a day for Feliciano Lopez. The part-time tournament director won both the singles and doubles titles Sunday in Queen's.
The 37-year-old edged Gilles Simon in a 3-set thriller 6-2, 6-7(4), 7-6(2). Lopez had command of the second set breaker up 4-2 but didn't win another point....
- Lopez Stops Auger-Aliassime, Will Face Simon For Queen's Title Then Join Murray For Doubles Crown
- Lopez was a busy man Saturday at Queen's. The Spaniard won not one, not two but three matches en route to both singles and the doubles finals.
Lopez began his day stopping the run of 18-year-old Felix Auger-Aliassime 6-7(3), 6-3, 6-4. The match between 37-year-old Lopez ...
- Djokovic Continues Domination At French, Del Potro Wins In 5; Nadal v Goffin Fri.
- Djokovic kept cruising at the French Open burying Swiss "lucky loser" Henri Laaksonen 6-1, 6-4, 6-3 on Lenglen to advance to the third round for a 14th time.
The Serb's road doesn't look to get nay tougher with qualifier Salvatore Caruso ahead. Ranked No. 147, the Italian Ca...
- Sharapova Sends Off Wozniacki, Anisimova Impress Again; Venus v Halep Sat.
- Sharapova collected arguably her best win since returning from a doping suspension in 2017, beating defending champion Caroline Wozniacki 6-4, 4-6, 6-3 to reach her 11th fourth round at the Australian Open.
"It was a good win. I feel pretty happy about it," the 2008 champ Sh...
- ATP Under Fire For "Sexist" NextGen Finals Draw Ceremony In Milan
- ATP had to issue an apology for the questionable draw ceremony for the NextGen finals which was held yesterday in Milan.
The draw featured models interacting with the players during the draw, some of which drew much criticism. The players even picked between models to determin...
- 4-Time Defending Champ Nishikori Abandons Memphis for ATP Buenos Aires; Previews
Memphis, Tenn., USA; surface: indoor hard
Seeds: Ivo Karlovic, John Isner, Sam Querrey, Steve Johnson, Bernard Tomic, Adrian Mannarino, Steve Darcis, Lu Yen-hsun
Floaters: Taylor Fritz
Notes: No Top 10ers in the field, but plenty of middling American pla...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Wimbledon, June 21
- Roddick InterviewWimbledonMonday, 21 June 2010Q. Feel pretty good about that first round, getting that out of the way, picking up where you left off the last year?
ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, it was a good start. It was pretty solid all around. I thought I served pretty good pe...
- Hurley Gives Boost to Tennis Hall of Fame, Receives Chairmans Award
- RI -- International Tennis Hall of Fame Chairman Wick Simmons has announced that Peter Hurley is the 2007 recipient of the prestigious Chairman's Award. The Chairman's Award recognizes outstanding service by a Hall of Fame Board Member.
"Pete has done an outstandi...
Recent fan comments for Alexander Bury: