Alexandr Dolgopolov - News and More
- Nationality: UKR (Ukraine )
- Birthdate: November 07, 1988
- Birthplace: Kiev, Ukraine
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: 2006
- Plays: Right-handed
- 2013 Final Ranking: 57
Do you like Alexandr Dolgopolov?
| Began playing at age three...Nickname is "Dolgo"...Mother, Elena, was an ex-gymnast who earned a gold and silver medal at the European Championships...Father, ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafa Goes to Rio; Women's Field Horrendous: Previews
- Tsonga, John Isner, Dominic Thiem, Jack Sock, Fabio Fognini, Thomaz Bellucci
Men's Floaters: Nicolas Almagro, Alexandr "The Dog" Dolgopolov
Men's Notes: Three Top 10 players in the field...What are Americans Isner and Sock doing here?...Not a lot of floating talent in the fie...
- All Eyes on Rafael Nadal in Buenos Aires: ATP Previews This Week
- Surface: clay
Seeds: Rafael Nadal, David Ferrer, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, John Isner, Dominic Thiem, Fabio Fognini, Alexandr Dolgopolov, Pablo Cuevas
Floaters: Juan Monaco, Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco, Nicolas Almagro
Notes: Three Top 10ers in the strong field...The ...
- Djokovic, Federer Cruise; Berdych Stops Kyrgios Show at Australian Open
- sets defeated No. 27 seed Grigor Dimitrov 6-4, 3-6, 6-1, 6-4.
"Conditions, again, were very different indoors than they were against Dolgopolov in the second round," said Federer, who sent Not-Baby-Fed to his seventh straight loss against a Top 10 player, playing under the closed ro...
- Roger Federer: Grigor Dimitrov's On A High Right Now, He's Got The Game To Be Really Dangerous
- do couple of things different that I thought I could have done back then."
Federer brought some of his best serving numbers out against Dolgopolov smacking 25 aces in the win.
"I thought today I did serve very well," said Federer who didn't face a single break point. "Maybe just mat...
- Men's Seeds Cruise, Federer Sets Up 'Baby Fed' Meeting at Australian Open
- a 6-1, 6-2, 7-6(3) win over France's unheralded Quentin Halys, joined by No. 3 Roger Federer navigating a tricky match with pal Alexandr Dolgopolov 6-3, 7-5, 6-1; No. 6 Tomas Berdych strolling past Mirza Basic 6-4, 6-0, 6-3; No. 7 Kei Nishikori working past his American friend from thei...
- Roger Federer Doesn't Want His Kids To Be Pro Tennis Players
- a swift win over Alexandr Dolgopolov in the Australian Open second round, Roger Federer revealed during an on-court interview that he didn't want his kids playing on Rod Laver.
He then followed up in the written press with more of an explanation.
"I think it's 40 years on the t...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- of an exciting period for young players coming through?ROGER FEDERER: Uh-huh.Q. You've got a lot of guys with all-court games. These two, Dolgopolov, Berankis...ROGER FEDERER: True. I definitely feel like we've been waiting for that generation to come back, you know, after the strong gen...
- Healthy Nadal, Murray into Australian Open Quarters; Dolgopolov Stuns Soderling
- Nadal Wins 38th Straight In Monte Carlo, Ferrer Upset; Djokovic Faces Dolgopolov Thursday
- Indian Wells Stunner: Nadal Bitten By Dogged Dolgopolov In Third Round
- Federer Pulls Away From Anderson For 10th Straight Win, Will Face Dolgopolov In Indian Wells SFs
- Serena, Petrova, Gulbis, Dolgopolov, Granollers Win Titles; X-Notes
- Alexandr Dolgopolov: Sometimes I Hit Winners From Everywhere, Sometimes I Struggle [Interview]
Recent fan comments for Alexandr Dolgopolov:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)