Alexandr Dolgopolov - News and More
Do you like Alexandr Dolgopolov?Began playing at age three...Nickname is "Dolgo"...Mother, Elena, was an ex-gymnast who earned a gold and silver medal at the European Championships...Father, ... Read Full Bio
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Has Withdrawn From The US Open
- a career of injuries and at age 33 with a growing family, retirement could be approaching fast. Tsonga joins Tomas Berdych and Alexandr Dolgopolov among the men who will not be in New York. ...
- Ferrer Defends, Schwartzman Leads at ATP Bastad; Preview
- Ymer... Pulling from the field were Stan Wawrinka, Nicolas Kicker, Viktor Troicki, and Stefanos Tsitsipas... Ferrer beat Alexandr Dolgopolov in the 2017 final... Ferrer (2017,'12,'07) is the lone former champion in the field. ...
- Wozniacki, Murray Fan Favorites at ATP/WTA Eastbourne
- vs. Taylor Fritz winner... Wildcards were awarded to Murray, Wawrinka and Norrie... Withdrawing from the event were Alexandr Dolgopolov, Peter Gojowczyk, Filip Krajinovic, Feliciano Lopez, and Tennys Sandgren... Seppi (2011) is the lone former champion in the field. &n...
- Vandeweghe, Mannarino Lead Fields at Co-ed Libema Open on Grass; Previews
- Tsitsipas... Three Aussies qualified: Tomic, Alex Bolt and Max Purcell... Pulling out of the tournament were Andy Murray, Alexandr Dolgopolov, Ryan Harrison, Filip Krajinovic, Karen Khachanov, Lu Yen-hsun and Tennys Sandgren... Muller is the lone former champion in the field, i...
- French Open Men's Draw Preview: Nadal Should Breeze; Djokovic, Zverev, Thiem On Other Half
- this could be one of his easier paths thanks to a very advantageous draw. Let's get to it. RAFAEL NADAL QUARTER There Alexander Dolgopolov to start, then Joao Sousa followed by Richard Gasquet. In the fourth, maybe Jack Sock can get a set. Or Maybe Denis Shapovalov beats Sock! ...
- Djokovic Downs Dolgopolov In Rome; Berdych v Shapovalov Tues.
- Djokovic got back to playing his brand of tennis Monday in his Rome opener, crushing Alexander Dolgopolov 6-1, 6-3. Though the Ukraine has been limited by injury this year, Djokovic was sharp all around, especially with his serve losing just 11 points total on his delivery. "It...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- of an exciting period for young players coming through?ROGER FEDERER: Uh-huh.Q. You've got a lot of guys with all-court games. These two, Dolgopolov, Berankis...ROGER FEDERER: True. I definitely feel like we've been waiting for that generation to come back, you know, after the strong gen...
- Healthy Nadal, Murray into Australian Open Quarters; Dolgopolov Stuns Soderling
- Nadal Wins 38th Straight In Monte Carlo, Ferrer Upset; Djokovic Faces Dolgopolov Thursday
- Indian Wells Stunner: Nadal Bitten By Dogged Dolgopolov In Third Round
- Federer Pulls Away From Anderson For 10th Straight Win, Will Face Dolgopolov In Indian Wells SFs
- Serena, Petrova, Gulbis, Dolgopolov, Granollers Win Titles; X-Notes
- Alexandr Dolgopolov: Sometimes I Hit Winners From Everywhere, Sometimes I Struggle [Interview]
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)