Aliaksandra Sasnovich - News and More
Do you like Aliaksandra Sasnovich?
- U.S. Stumbles But Vandeweghe Leads to 1st Fed Cup Title in 17 Years
- force the deciding doubles. That's where the U.S.'s CoCo Vandeweghe and Shelby Rogers clinched it, beating Aryna Sabalenka and Aliaksandra Sasnovich 6-3, 7-6 (3) in the deciding doubles of the 2017 final. Both the No. 78-ranked teenager Sabalenka and the 23-year-old No. 87-ranked Sasn...
- Former Champions Venus, Kvitova And French Open Winner Ostapenko Monday At Wimbledon
- to be back in the best level, if I can say. Will try to be better than that. French Open winner Jelena Ostapenko battles Aliaksandra Sasnovich while the best British women are all on court with Johanna Konta, Heather Watson and Laura Robson. "I think I kind of made the history, ...
- Mattek-Sands Stops Kvitova Among 3 Big Upsets Wed. at French Open
- Yulia Putintseva who needed three sets to beat Johanna Larsson; No. 30 Timea Bacsinszky; and No. 32 Zhang Shuai who defeated Aliaksandra Sasnovich in three. "I'm satisfied to have beaten a great player, she was impressive," Mladenovic said of Errani. "My back caused me some problems...
- Depleted Belarus Wins Fed Cup Semifinal, to Host U.S. in Final
- the Sunday semifinals. Belarus, without new mother and former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka, advanced when No. 96-ranked Aliaksandra Sasnovich stunned top Swiss player Timea Bacsinszky 6-2, 7-6(2), and Belarus teen Aryna Sabalenka, ranked No. 125, followed with an upset of Viktorij...
- Halep Struggles Through, Lower Seeds Fall like Flies at Miami Open
- 6-2, 6-2; No. 8 Madison Keys strolling past Swiss Viktorija Golubic 6-1, 6-2; and No. 10 Johanna Konta outlasting Belarus' Aliaksandra Sasnovich 6-2, 6-7(5), 6-4. Muguruza trailed McHale 0-6, 2-3 when play was suspended due to rain on Thursday night. Muguruza came all the way back...
- Nadal, Dimitrov, Raonic Open Play Friday In Miami; Nishikori v Anderson
- - A. Dolgopolov (UKR) vs M. Jaziri (TUN) 01 ATP -  P. Carreno Busta (ESP) vs F. Delbonis (ARG) WTA -  J. Konta (GBR) vs [Q] A. Sasnovich (BLR) ATP - D. Young (USA) vs  L. Pouille (FRA) WTA - [Q] R. Ozaki (JPN) vs  K. Bertens (NED) ...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)