Aljaz Bedene - News and More
- Nationality: SLO (Slovenia )
- Birthdate: July 18, 1989
- Birthplace: Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Residence: London, UK
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Igor Roric, Dirk Hordorff, Claudio Pistolesi
- 2013 Final Ranking: 95
Do you like Aljaz Bedene?
|Nickname is “Ali” or “Benki”...Speaks English, Slovenian and Croatian...Started playing tennis aged seven with plastic racquets...Father, Branko, works for a co ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Andy Murray, Milos Raonic Move Into Queen's QFs; John Isner Blows 10 MPs In Loss
- Milos Raonic both advanced in straights to the quarterfinals on Thursday at Queen's.
World No. 2 Murray breezed past countryman Aljaz Bedene 6-3, 6-4.
"I had to be a little bit more proactive against someone playing predominantly from the back of the court,â€ť Murray said. â€ś...
- Milos Raonic Finishes Off Nick Kyrgios In Queen's; John Isner Serves Notice Smacking 25 Aces In Win
- them pretty well."
Isner will now meet Gilles Muller Thursday.
Top seed Andy Murray also returns tomorrow against countryman Aljaz Bedene.
2012 champion Maric Cilic ended Janko Tipsarevic's hopes and Steve Johnson eliminated Adrian Mannarino.
In the big upset of the day,...
- Andy Murray Advances In Rainy London; Kyrgios-Raonic, Isner-Del Potro To Finish Wednesday
- as good as him on grass, [without] loads of preparation, is a good win."
The 4-time tournament champion will meet countryman Aljaz Bedene on Thursday.
No. 2 seed Stan Wawrinka continued to struggle. The Swiss who made an inauspicious debut with former Wimbledon champion Ric...
- Novak Djokovic: Cancelling The Olympics Is Unthinkable!
- significant amount of scientists have come up with a statement that it's not safe," Djokovic said on Saturday after a late win over Aljaz Bedene.
"Honestly, I don't know what to think anymore. But I need to get informed more so I can speak more in detail about it, because for the ...
- Djokovic Wins, Gulbis Talks a Lot, Murray v Isner Sunday at French Open
- Djokovic played like a man late for dinner and beat the darkness as the last match on with a surgical 6-2, 6-3, 6-3 win over Brit Aljaz Bedene, while the No. 7-seeded Berdych came from a set down to defeat No. 25 Pablo Cuevas 4-6, 6-3, 6-2, 7-5.
The world No. 1 will next meet No...
- Andy Murray Has Short Day, Lines Up John Isner Next at French Open; Djokovic, Tsonga Saturday
- to watch for on Saturday at Roland Garros include (6) Jo-Wilfried Tsonga vs. Ernests Gulbis, (1) Novak Djokovic vs. Brit Aljaz Bedene, (13) Dominic Thiem vs. Alexander Zverev, (12) David Goffin vs. Nicolas Almagro, an all-Spanish in (11) David Ferrer vs. (21) Feliciano "F-...
- Aljaz Bedene Says Rafael Nadal's Forehand Is Now A Weakness!
Recent fan comments for Aljaz Bedene:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)