Allie Will - News and More
Do you like Allie Will?
- Federer v Zverev, Djokovic v Anderson At ATP Finals Saturday
- last four at the ATP Finals were set on Friday, and favorites and former champions Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic avoided an early semifinal collision after Alexander Zverev ousted John Isner in the opening match 7-6(5), 6-3. "It's obviously great getting to the semifinals. ...
- Federer Books Final Four Berth At ATP Finals, Thiem Advances; Last SF Spot At Stake Friday
- Federer rolled to his 15th ATP Finals semifinal appearance Thursday in London, besting the guy who beat him at Wimbledon, Kevin Anderson, 6-4, 6-3. The 6-time champion had lost his opening match on Sunday, but roared through wins over Dominic Thiem and today Anderson to win ...
- Djokovic Reaches SFs Stage At ATP Finals, Cilic Beats Isner; Federer-Anderson Rematch
- Djokovic rolled into the semifinals in London on Wednesday. As the round-robin stage continued at the ATP Finals, Djokovic defeated youngster Alexander Zverev 6-4, 6-1. Djokovic, who has won 34 of his last 36 matches, will take on Marin Cilic on Friday. Cilic put the Serb th...
- Federer Back On Course At ATP Finals; Anderson Cruising; Djokovic v Zverev Wed.
- a disappointing start to his 16th ATP Finals, Roger Federer got back on track Tuesday in a comfortable 6-2, 6-3 win over Dominic Thiem. Thiem had won the last two meetings but today the Swiss was fully in charge in a dominant performance. "It feels good. I'm very happy th...
- Djokovic Starts Strong In London ATP Finals, Federer Returns Tues. v Thiem
- No. 1 Novak Djokovic opened up his ATP Finals campaign with a strong 6-4, 6-3 win over John Isner. The 5-time ATP Finals champion has now beaten the American five straight times and in nine of 11 meetings. He never faced a break point while breaking Isner three times. I d...
- Federer Goes Down To Nishikori In First Straight Set Round-Robin Loss At ATP Finals; Djokovic Monday
- champion Roger Federer dropped his opening match of the ATP Finals round-robin event on Sunday, losing to Kei Nishikori 7-6(4), 6-3. "I'm glad to win, it is never easy to play with my idol, it is always a big challenge against him, so it was great to win," said Nishikori....
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- array? How does that compare to the regular array of stars? Prize money will also increase to $655K in 2012 and $1 million in 2013. Will it be enough to entice the Williams sisters and Maria Sharapova and Kim Clijsters and the "B"-level former No. 1s Ana Ivanovic and Jelena J...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I th...
- Rafa Roughs Up Roger, Meets Djokovic for Miami Title; Will the Streak Continue?
- Why Roger Federer Will Beat Rafael Nadal Tomorrow In The Australian Open Semifinals
- Poll: Will Novak Djokovic Reach Roger Federer On The All-Time Grand Slam Leaderboard?
- Serena Williams Defaulted, Clijsters Advances to US Open Final Against Wozniacki
- Will It Be Federer v Djokovic Monday In The US Open Finals? Saturday SF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic, Del Potro Suspended at French Open, Will Play Best-of-3 Saturday; Old Federer Returns