Allie Will - News and More
Do you like Allie Will?
- Dzumhur Denies Berankis for ATP Moscow, 2nd 2017 Title
- and Herzegovina's Damir Dzumhur won his second title of the year Sunday, defeating Ricardas Berankis 6-2, 1-6, 6-4 in the final of the VTB Kremlin Cup in Russia. His first title of the year also came in Russia at St. Petersburg. "I really don't know, but there is...
- Tsonga Continues Career Year with ATP Antwerp Crown
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga won his career-best fourth title of the year and moved himself into a position to possibly qualify for the ATP Finals, in the final of the European Open in Antwerp, Belgium, defeating Diego Schwartzman 6-3, 7-5. "I had a very good opponent today...
- Germans Goerges, Witthoeft Win WTA Titles in Final Week of Regular Season
- Julia Goerges won her first title in her fourth final of 2017 on Sunday at the VTB Kremlin Cup in Russia, defeating Russian Daria Kasatkina, 6-1, 6-2. It was her third career title and her first in more than six years. "It's been six years now, and I've been wo...
- Preview: WTA Finals a Steal for Youngsters with Serena, Maria, Stars Sidelined
- Serena Williams. No Maria Sharapova. The result? Seven players who, by the end of the tournament, could be world No. 1 this week at the WTA Finals. The No. 1 spot on the WTA rankings has been juggled between a number of players this year between Serena's absence du...
- WTA Finals Groups: Halep With No Slam Winners In Red; Venus, Muguruza In White
- before. The White Group, which opens the tournament on Sunday, features three former Grand Slam champions in Garbine Muguruza, Venus Williams and French winner Jelena Ostapenko. Venus is the lone former champion in the field, and just three players - Halep, Muguruza and Pli...
- Rafael Nadal Out Of Basel Due To His Left Knee
- a busy Asian swing which concluded Sunday with a loss to Roger Federer in the Shanghai Masters final, Rafael Nadal has announced he has withdrawn from next week's event in Basel due to knee soreness. The tournament released this statement: “After seeing his team doctor...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- array? How does that compare to the regular array of stars? Prize money will also increase to $655K in 2012 and $1 million in 2013. Will it be enough to entice the Williams sisters and Maria Sharapova and Kim Clijsters and the "B"-level former No. 1s Ana Ivanovic and Jelena J...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I th...
- Rafa Roughs Up Roger, Meets Djokovic for Miami Title; Will the Streak Continue?
- Why Roger Federer Will Beat Rafael Nadal Tomorrow In The Australian Open Semifinals
- Poll: Will Novak Djokovic Reach Roger Federer On The All-Time Grand Slam Leaderboard?
- Serena Williams Defaulted, Clijsters Advances to US Open Final Against Wozniacki
- Will It Be Federer v Djokovic Monday In The US Open Finals? Saturday SF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic, Del Potro Suspended at French Open, Will Play Best-of-3 Saturday; Old Federer Returns
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)