Andreas Seppi - News and More
- Nationality: ITA (Italy)
- Birthdate: February 21, 1984
- Age: 32 years old
- Birthplace: Bolzano, Italy
- Residence: Caldaro, Italy
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Massimo Sartori
Do you like Andreas Seppi?
Nickname is "Andy"...Native tongue is German, but also speaks Italian and English...Mother, Marialuise, works in a sporting goods shop; father, Hugo, works in t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Del Potro v Dimitrov, Zverev v Sock In Stockholm SFs Saturday; Edmund Into First ATP SF In Antwerp
- followed by Pablo Carreno Busta vs. Stephane Robert.
And in Antwerp, Kyle Edmund is into his first ATP semifinal after beating Andreas Seppi. He'll take on Richard Gasquet. David Goffin will face Diego Schwartzman in the later semifinal.
SATURDAY STOCKHOLM SCHEDULE
- Monfils, Goffin, Kvitova Headline Stockholm, Antwerp, Luxembourg This Week
- David Goffin, David Ferrer, Richard Gasquet, Pablo Cuevas, Gilles Simon, Joao Sousa, Nicolas Mahut, Federico Delbonis
Floaters: Andreas Seppi
Notes: The first-time tournament is headed by Belgian homeboy David Goffin...No Top 10 players in the field...The Top 4 seeds receive op...
- Murray Drops 3 Games In Beijing; Nadal Returns Thurs Plus Dimitrov-Pouille, Wozniacki-Radwanska
- Murray's Asian swing if off to a good start in Beijing. In the first round he blitzed Andreas Seppi and earlier today he buried Andrey Kuznetsov 6-2, 6-1.
Recall Murray came up a bit lame at the end of his Davis Cup win over Guido Pella last month. But the Scot says he's doing...
- Zverev Downs Thiem, Kvitova Keeps Rolling at China Open
- the upset of the day, downing No. 4 seed Dominic Thiem 4-6, 6-1, 6-3.
Seeded winners on the day were No. 1 Andy Murray downing Andreas Seppi 6-2, 7-5, No. 2 Rafael Nadal rolling Paolo Lorenzi 6-1, 6-1, and No. 3 Milos Ranic defeated unseeded German Florian Mayer 6-4, 7-6(1).
- Andy Murray: The No. 1 Ranking Is A Goal, It's A Motivation For Me And Something I'd Like To Do
- a second Wimbledon crown and second gold medal at the Olympics.
Murray begins his quest for a first Beijing title against Andreas Seppi of Italy.
- Cilic, Nishikori Win Tokyo Openers; Murray, Nadal In Action Tuesday In Beijing
- The top three seeds Andy Murray, Rafael Nadal and Milos Raonic will make their debuts Tuesday. Murray meets Italian veteran Andreas Seppi.
Nadal, who won the title in 2005 and reached the final in 2013, also faces Italian opposition in Paolo Lorenzi while Raonic collides w...
- ATP Tennis Previews: Bucharest, Metz Led by Monfils
- outdoor red claySeeds: Victor Hanescu, Nicolas Almagro, Juan Monaco, Igor Andreev, Al Montanes, "Crazy" Dani Koellerer, Andreas Seppi, Pablo CuevasFloaters: (WC) Andrei Pavel, Simone BolelliNotes: Not an easy opener for (2) Almagro against Davis Cupper Bolelli; two-time de...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Cincinnati, Aug 19
- Nadal InterviewCincinnati - Western SouthernAugust 19, 2009
R. NADAL/A. Seppi7-6, 7-6
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. First game of the match you broke after Seppi hit a lob and you had to sprint. Is the knee okay?RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah, the knee w...
- Federer Fights Off Karlovic, Faces Seppi In Halle Final; Anderson To Play Murray Or Troicki For Queen's Title
- Bartoli, Seppi, Tursunov, Vinci Collect Pre-Wimbledon Grass Titles; X-Notes
- Roger Federer: For Some Reason I Had Feeling It Wasn't Going To Be Simple Against Seppi
- Andreas Seppi Hit This "Straight Out Of The Top Drawer" Tweener Today [Video]
- Watch Match Point Of Andreas Seppi's Stunning Australian Open Win Over Roger Federer [Video]
Recent fan comments for Andreas Seppi:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)