Andreas Seppi - News and More
- Nationality: ITA (Italy )
- Birthdate: February 21, 1984
- Birthplace: Bolzano, Italy
- Residence: Caldaro, Italy
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Massimo Sartori
- 2013 Final Ranking: 25
Do you like Andreas Seppi?
|Nickname is "Andy"...Native tongue is German, but also speaks Italian and English...Mother, Marialuise, works in a sporting goods shop; father, Hugo, works in t ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafael Nadal Became The First Player To Win A Match Under The New Arthur Ashe Roof [Video]
- night become the first player to win a match under the new $150 million Arthur Ashe roof at the US Open. Nadal was playing Italian Andreas Seppi when rain drops start falling at the US Open just past 10:30pm.
At 10:39pm and 3-3 in the second set, play was stopped and the roof clos...
- Some Players Are Finding The New Arthur Ashe Stadium Too Noisy
- million Arthur Ashe roof finally came into play last night when it was closed during the second set of Rafael Nadal's win over Andreas Seppi.
Feedback, though, on the sound inside the new Ashe has been mixed, with players complaining about excessive noise and echo with the com...
- Raonic Ousted By Harrison At US Open, Djokovic Gets Day Off; Murray, Del Potro Thursday
- Novak Djokovic had a day off thanks to a withdrawal from Jiri Vesely due to a forearm issue, Rafael Nadal was on court against Andreas Seppi, and the 2-time Spaniard rolled to a 6-0, 7-5, 6-1 win.
Nadal, who lost an Italian Fabio Fognini last year, won a tight second set but o...
- Murray Dominates Rosol At US Open, Karlovic Sets Ace Record; Djokovic, Nadal Return Wednesday
- Djokovic is fighting an assortment of injuries these days, among other things!
Rafael Nadal returns to face Italian veteran Andreas Seppi and Milos Raonic and Gael Monfils are back on court.
US OPEN WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE
Arthur Ashe Stadium 11:00 AM Start
Petra Kvitova (CZE)...
- US Open Draw Preview: Can Anyone Stop A Novak Djokovic v Andy Murray Final?
- Unless his wrist is a factor, I don't see anyone who can beat him best-of-5 on a hard court before the quarterfinals. OK, maybe Andreas Seppi or Thomaz Bellucci or Roberto Bautista Agut but I think all three of those guys are longshots on a quick court. Awaiting Rafa in that Final...
- Andy Murray Continues Gold Medal March In Rio; Rafael Nadal Plays Three Matches Wednesday!
- Nadal was on next on Center and the 2008 gold medalist didn't disappoint scoring a tough 6-3, 6-3 win over Italy's Andreas Seppi.
“This is an event you only play once every four years so that makes the emotions even higher,” said Nadal. “I am enjoying [it] on...
- ATP Tennis Previews: Bucharest, Metz Led by Monfils
- outdoor red claySeeds: Victor Hanescu, Nicolas Almagro, Juan Monaco, Igor Andreev, Al Montanes, "Crazy" Dani Koellerer, Andreas Seppi, Pablo CuevasFloaters: (WC) Andrei Pavel, Simone BolelliNotes: Not an easy opener for (2) Almagro against Davis Cupper Bolelli; two-time de...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Cincinnati, Aug 19
- Nadal InterviewCincinnati - Western SouthernAugust 19, 2009
R. NADAL/A. Seppi7-6, 7-6
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. First game of the match you broke after Seppi hit a lob and you had to sprint. Is the knee okay?RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah, the knee w...
- Federer Fights Off Karlovic, Faces Seppi In Halle Final; Anderson To Play Murray Or Troicki For Queen's Title
- Bartoli, Seppi, Tursunov, Vinci Collect Pre-Wimbledon Grass Titles; X-Notes
- Roger Federer: For Some Reason I Had Feeling It Wasn't Going To Be Simple Against Seppi
- Andreas Seppi Hit This "Straight Out Of The Top Drawer" Tweener Today [Video]
- Watch Match Point Of Andreas Seppi's Stunning Australian Open Win Over Roger Federer [Video]
Recent fan comments for Andreas Seppi:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)