Andrej Martin - News and More
Do you like Andrej Martin?
- French Open Men's Draw Preview: Nadal Should Breeze; Djokovic, Zverev, Thiem On Other Half
- the Argentine. Either way, Nadal rolls into the semifinals without a loss of a set. The Pick: Nadal MARIN CILIC QUARTER If Juan Martin Del Potro's groin was 100% I'd pick him to get to the semis. But more than likely it won't be and that spells trouble for the big guy. But ...
- Poll: Who's The Second Favorite Behind Nadal To Win The French Open?
- on the clay, however he's never advanced to the last eight of a Slam. After them, it's Kei Nishikori who hasn't been to the semis, Juan Martin del Potro who might not even play and Grigor Dimitrov who enters off a poor clay season so far. David Goffin is quietly playing well aft...
- Nadal Slams Shapovalov, Faces Fognini In Rome QF; Djokovic, Zverev Advance, Del Potro Injured
- first set at 65, had won his last 22 sets. He'll go up against David Goffin tomorrow in the quarterfinals. Goffin got through when Juan Martin del Potro had to retire at 6-2, 4-5 with a left leg injury he sought treatment for earlier in the match. “I was worried about that so ...
- Nadal, Djokovic, Delpo Advance In Rome, Dimitrov, Thiem Ousted; Rafa Out For Revenge Thurs.
- Isner's loss, Americans finished 0-3 on the day as Marin Cilic beat Ryan Harrison and Pablo Carreno Busta took down Steve Johnson. Juan Martin del Potro fought back from an early deficit and pulled away to defeat Stefanos Tsisipas 7-5, 6-3. Two upsets were had on the day. Home f...
- Nadal, Del Potro Open Play Wed. In Rome, Djokovic Returns On Court 3; Shapovalov Wins Thriller
- comes in on a loss to Dominic Thiem last week in Madrid, but hopes to get back on track and back to No. 1 with a title this week. Juan Martin del Potro will meet rising youngster Stefanos Tsisipas on Court 3. That match follows Novak Djokovic taking on qualifier Nikoloz Basilashvi...
- Juan Martin Del Potro: Clay Isn't My Favorite Because I Don't Like To Run Too Much
- Martin del Potro admitted that he chooses other surfaces over clay because he simply doesn't like to chase balls and play long rallies. "I don't like to run too much," he laughed Sunday in Rome. "And you must play long rallies here on clay." "But, I mean, if you play aggress...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Johansson, (10) Jelena Jankovic vs. Alona Bondarenko, Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (13) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (19) Shahar Peer vs. Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, former Top 5er Jelena Dokic vs. Vera Dushevina, and Spaniard Arantxa Parra Santonja vs. the top-ranked American in the draw Beth...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- into the Top 10 at No. 10, becoming the sixth Czech woman to rank inside the Top 10 since 1975 and the inception of the rankings, joining Martina Navratilova, Hana Mandlikova, Helena Sukova, Jana Novotna and Nicole Vaidisova.Azarenka drops to 7-7 in career finals, but will rise to No...
- Juan Martin del Potro -- The Future is Now
- Andy Murray v Kei Nishikori, Juan Martin Del Potro v Stan Wawrinka; US Open Wed. Pick And Pans
- Djokovic Drops Coach Todd Martin, Hopes to Fix Serve
- Federer Reveals Mono Illness, Sampras Loses to Martin
- Juan Martin Del Potro v Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori v Andy Murray; Rio Olympics Men's SF Picks And Pans
- Juan Martin del Potro: I Think I'm Playing Better Now Than When I Won The US Open
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)