Andrey Rublev - News and More
- Nationality: RUS ()
- Birthdate: October 20, 1997
- Age: 21 years old
- Birthplace: Moscow, Russia
- Residence: Moscow, Russia
- Turned Pro: 2014
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- Coach: Fernando Vicente
Do you like Andrey Rublev?
Nicknamed “Rubl”... Began playing tennis at age 3... Father, Andrey, is businessman and former boxer; mother, Marina, is a tennis coach; sister, Arina, is also ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal, Federer Open With Wins At Indian Wells; Djokovic Returns
- made it three Canadians in the third round after he beat Steve Johnson. Big men Marin Cilic, John Isner, Karen Khachanov, Andrey Rublev and Daniil Medvedev also were winners.
Monday will see the return of 5-time winner Novak Djokovic who meets German veteran Philipp Kohls...
- Tsitsipas Takes Second Career ATP Title In Marseille, Beats Kukushkin
- improves to 2-2 in finals (he won 2018 Sydney) while Kukushkin falls to 1-3. Kukushkin upset both Denis Shapovalov and Andrey Rublev en route to his first final since 2015 Sydney.
"I was solid all week," said Kukushkin. "I did not drop a set before the final... I playe...
- Tsitsipas Seeded No. 1 For First Time At ATP Marseille
- Roger Federer en route to the Australian Open semifinals, leads a strong field which includes his NextGen brethren Borna Coric, Andrey Rublev, Denis Shapovalov and Hubert Hurkacz who he could face in his second round opener.
Three-time champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and 2-time win...
- Davis Cup Qualifying: Field Set As Shapovalov Leads Canada, Serbia In
- 76(8) 67(6) 62
Karen Khachanov (RUS) d. Marc-Andrea Huesler (SUI) 63 75
Jerome Kym/Henri Laaksonen (SUI) d. Evgeny Donskoy/Andrey Rublev (RUS) 46 63 76(1)
Karen Khachanov (RUS) d. Henri Laaksonen (SUI) 67(2) 76(6) 64
Marc-Andrea Huesler (SUI) v Daniil Medvedev (RUS) - not...
- Davis Cup Qualifying: Zverev, Khachanov, Shapovalov In Action
- Medvedev (RUS)
Marc-Andrea Huesler (SUI) v Karen Khachanov (RUS)
Marc-Andrea Huesler/Henri Laaksonen (SUI) v Evgeny Donskoy/Andrey Rublev (RUS)
Henri Laaksonen (SUI) v Karen Khachanov (RUS)
Marc-Andrea Huesler (SUI) v Daniil Medvedev (RUS)
KAZAKHSTAN v PORTUGAL
- Djokovic Needs 3 In Doha, Wawrinka Wins Again
- to get very close to the win.ā€¯
Next for Novak in the quarterfinals is Nikoloz Basilashvili who eliminated 2018 finalist Andrey Rublev.
2008 finalist Stan Wawrinka also continued to shine in the new year, beating Nicolas Jarry 6-4, 7-6(3). He now meet No. 7 seed Roberto ...
- Kyrgios v Tsonga, Dimitrov v Rublev Highlight Start Of 3rd Round At Australian Open Friday
- Federer One Win From No. 1 Ranking; Dimitrov v Rublev Friday
- Verdasco Stunned By 17-Year-Old Rublev In Barcelona; Nadal Seeks Revenge On Almagro
- Pain-Free Djokovic Dominates In Clay Debut; Thiem v Rublev Tues At Monte Carlo
- Federer Advances In Halle; Russian Youngsters Khachanov, Rublev To Meet In QFs
- Nadal Cruises Into Beijing QFs, Will Face Isner Friday; Rublev To Meet Zverev
Recent fan comments for Andrey Rublev: