Annalisa Bona - News and More
Do you like Annalisa Bona?
- Wimbledon Champion Serena Williams Arrives In Bastad Where She Hopes To Relax [Video]
- by Serena Williams (@serenawilliams) on Jul 14, 2015 at 7:00am PDT Serena opened play earlier today beating No. 215 qualifier Ysaline Bonaventure 62, 61. After Bastad, Serena's busy summer schedule takes her to World TeamTennis, then Stanford, Toronto and Cincinnati before ...
- Berdych Beatdown, Sharapova Steamrolls at Australian Open
- this was Tomas Berdych's best shot to beat world No. 1 Novak Djokovic, then this Czech is on hold. Coming off a five-hour match in the previous round against Stan Wawrinka, Djokovic showed an astounding physical recovery to defeated the No. 5-seeded Berdych in roughly half that...
- Del Potro Says Job is Beating Roddick; Tennis-X Notes
- Roddick extended his career at least one more match, and set up a Tuesday night blockbuster against fellow former US Open champion Juan Martin del Potro, by defeating Italy�s Fabio Fognini 7-5, 7-6(1), 4-6, 6-4 on Sunday at the US Open to move into the round of 16. "...
- Injured Nadal Head Doha; ATP/WTA Previews; Tennis-X Notes
- Nadal, Federer Headline 2012 Qatar ExxonMobil Open Rafael Nadal has a bad shoulder, but that's not keeping the Spaniard from getting in line for the appearance-fee bonanza this week at the Qatar ExxonMobil Open in Doha, Qatar, which also features defending champion Roger F...
- Labor Days: The Most Wonderful Tennis Time of the Year
- Cilic Imitate 1990 and 2000? Montreal witnessed all top eight seeds reach the quarterfinals, and Cincinnati saw the top four players reach the semifinals. Conformity has its place. After Andy Murray easily dismissed an inspiring Taylor Dent, I firmly suspected that Juan Mart...
- Sharapova Hungry for Pasta, Wins at WTA Warsaw
- feel like I'm 30," said Maria Sharapova after a comeback win in her first match of 2009, the week before the French Open, defeating Italy's Tathiana Garbin 6-1, 6-7(6), 6-3 in a rusty first-round match at the WTA event in Warsaw. "It's definitely strange." It was a long-...
- Safin, Nalbandian Top Euro Series Heading Into Final Week
- both failed to win titles last week at St. Petersburg and Basel respectively, their late-round efforts have put Marat Safin and David Nalbandian in a tie for first place in the inaugural Tennis-X Euro Series Standings with one week of regular-season play remaining. With ...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)