Antonio Veic - News and More
- Nationality: CRO (Croatia)
- Birthdate: February 18, 1988
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Mali Losinj, Croatia
- Residence: Zagreb, Croatia
- Turned Pro: 2006
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Hakan Dahlbo
Do you like Antonio Veic?
Began playing at age seven...Nickname Veja...Father, Ante; mother, Borka, and has one brother Luka...Speaks Croatian and English...Childhood idol was countryma ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- ATP Previews: Montpellier, Quito, Zagreb
- Baghdatis, (8) Granollers vs. Tuna Melzer, and (2) Mannarino vs. Sijsling...Wildcards went to Croats Toni Androic, Mate Delic, and Antonio Veic...Pulling from the event were Simone Bolelli, two-time defending champ Marin Cilic, Vasek Pospisil, and Jir� Vesel�...Returning former ...
- Federer in Gstaad; No $erena in Stanford: ATP/WTA Previews
- starts against Tursunov in a field lacking a lot of unseeded firepower...All wildcards went to Croats Borna Coric, Mate Pavic and Antonio Veic...Pulling from the event were Marin Cilic (knee), Pablo Cuevas, Jerzy Janowicz (right arm) and Fernando Verdasco (punching a locker last we...
- Unseeded Serena Looms at Stanford; Roddick Still in Hiding; ATP/WTA Previews
Notes: Croatian seeds Ljubicic, Cilic, Dodig draw fans to the resort town during the week; wildcards go to Croats Antonio Veic, Mate Delic and Mate Pavic; Ljubicic is 14-10 career in Umag, never surpassing the semis; (1) Chela after a bye facing a potential tough op...
- Djokovic Wins, Faces Gasquet; Schiavone v Jankovic Sunday at French Open
- that resulted with the win."
While the world No. 2 managed a stiff challenge, the world No. 1 Rafael Nadal rolled past Croat Antonio Veic 6-1, 6-3, 6-0. Afterward the Spaniard fielding media questions as to whether he has gotten his game back on track.
"Solutions don't come...
- Djokovic, Del Potro Suspended at French Open, Will Play Best-of-3 Saturday; Old Federer Returns
- was also a loser to Gisella Dulko.
Looking at tomorrow, I expect Rafael Nadal to finally bring his "A" game against qualifier Antonio Veic and the other favorites should win as well. I give Fish a chance against Simon but I'll take the Frenchman pull it out. And Verdasco is bea...
- Djokovic v. Del Potro Friday at French Open; Sharapova Survives, Clijsters Falls
- And that's not good news. Fortunately, his next opponent is not Nikolay Davydenko but the guy who beat the Russian: qualifier Antonio Veic. Maybe then the 5-time champ will get right.
Murray, Robin Soderling, Mardy Fish, Fernando Verdasco and Gilles Simon were also winners w...
Recent fan comments for Antonio Veic: