Ayumi Oka - News and More
Do you like Ayumi Oka?
- Serena Williams: For Me To Say 'Thief' And The Umpire To Then Take A Game From Me Felt Sexist
- Is she going to be like, Mom, what happened in the 2018 US Open? I'm going to be like... First of all, I'm going to have to think, Okay, 2018, which one was that one? Q. In all likelihood she'll see it somewhere along the way. SERENA WILLIAMS: You think? Q. What wi...
- Naomi Osaka: When I Hugged Serena At The Net I Felt Like A Little Kid Again
- feel like you needed to apologize for doing what you set out to do? NAOMI OSAKA: Your question is making me emotional (tearing up). Okay, because I know that, like, she really wanted to have the 24th Grand Slam, right? Everyone knows this. It's on the commercials, it's every...
- Rafael Nadal Talks About The Knee Injury That Made Him Retire To Del Potro At The US Open
- almost 16 hours of play, Rafael Nadal's body finally gave in. The Spaniard was playing today against Juan Martin del Potro in the US Open semifinals and early he was playing well. But in the middle of the first, the trainer taped up his right knee. Two games later the train...
- Stephens Dumped Out as Serena Advances at US Open; Keys, Osaka On Wednesday
- journey. It was an amazing journey, this three, four years. I had done not many goals [when I came back]. Maybe Top 100. I was thinking, 'Okay, maybe a couple of years, play Top 100. Enjoy the game.'" It was revenge for losing in three sets to Stephens last year at the US Open ...
- Overheated Roger Federer Explains Shock Loss To John Millman
- not often that Roger Federer succumbs to the heat, but that's what he said happened last night in a shocking loss to the World No. 55 John Millman in the US Open fourth round. Despite playing late at night, Federer was sweating like he never has before, and appeared to be tr...
- Super Soldier Serum-less Sharapova Shut Out of US Open, Serena Up Tuesday
- the beginning of the second set, I could feel like a breeze, like a little wind, and it was cooler. Then I saw the shade, and I thought, 'Okay, I will try. I give myself some hope.' I think the good thing that I decide to keep fighting, and then I was feeling better and better, an...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Roger Federer After Loss: I Feel Okay, It's In The Past Already, It's Not That Bad
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)