Ayumi Oka - News and More
Do you like Ayumi Oka?
- Djokovic, Del Potro Open Play Friday In Miami; Shapovalov Avoids Choke
- champion Novak Djokovic resumes his comeback this afternoon at Miami. The former No. 1 who had a rough go at Indian Wells losing meekly to qualifier Taro Daniel, hopes Miami offers more success. “I'm not yet at my best but I'm working to get there," Djokovic said Tuesd...
- Juan Martin Del Potro: I Cannot Believe I Won Indian Wells, I Want To Win More Titles Like This
- the Djokovic match, my tennis life change again. I took a good way to feel happy again with tennis life. I won the Davis Cup and I say, Okay, I don't have any more pressure to play tennis because I won everything what I wanted except Masters 1000 (smiling), but today I did. S...
- Roger Federer: I Would Like To Play That 3rd Set Breaker Again Because I Don't Know What The Hell Happened
- wrong side? Is it him or me? What is it? You just don't know. Next thing you're shaking hands and congratulating your opponent. It's like, Okay, too good. You move on. And obviously there is not too much time to dwell over it. Like I said, I'm happy for Juan Martin. It's a tough...
- Kasatkina v Osaka the Next Gen Final at WTA Indian Wells
- No. 1 Simona Halep and former No. 1 Venus Williams were pushed to the side by Russian Daria Kasatkina and Japan's Naomi Osaka in the BNP Paribas Open semifinals to unveil the next generation of stars on Friday at Indian Wells. The 20-year-old Osaka, representing Japa...
- Serena, Venus Set Up Monday Showdown At Indian Wells; Keys Can't Solve Collins
- and Venus Williams will meet again Monday at Indian Wells in the third round. The two who boycotted the event for many years after a 2001 incident at the event. Venus cruised past Sorona Cirstea 6-3, 6-4 but Serena had to figth hard to beat Kiki Bertens. The Dutchwoman was...
- Andy Murray Could Be Back For The Clay?
- to media speculation out of England, Andy Murray could be back as early as May after undergoing hip surgery in January. Murray's not on a tennis court yet, but is in the gym and doing Pilates. But there is hope he'll be hitting tennis balls again next month, perhaps in ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Roger Federer After Loss: I Feel Okay, It's In The Past Already, It's Not That Bad
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)