Ayumi Oka - News and More
Do you like Ayumi Oka?
- Kvitova Advances In Stuttgart; Azarenka v Pliskova, Osaka v Hsieh Thurs.
- Kvitova made a successful 2019 debut on the clay beating Greet Minnen, 6-1, 6-4 in Stuttgart today. "I think I started pretty well," Kvitova said. "I think that I was ready from the first point. I didn’t know the opponent which is always tricky, so I was really focusing."...
- Haleps Hands Venus A Loss In Miami, Andreescu Retires; QFs Begin Tuesday
- Halep upended Venus Williams four a fourth straight time Monday Miami, besting the 7-time Slam winners 6-3, 6-3 to advance to the quarterfinals. Halep led early and was never threatened by the former Miami champion. "In previous matches she hit the ball very strong, and...
- Federer, Nadal Close In On Indian Wells SF Showdown; Thiem v Monfils Tonight
- favorites Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal moved to within one match of the Saturday semifinal at Indian Wells yesterday. Both won in awesome fashion under the bright desert sun. Nadal was up first in a rare 11am match, but the early start didn't bother the Spaniard who ...
- Djokovic Stunned By Kohlschreiber At Indian Wells; Federer, Nadal Advance
- Djokovic stumbled in the third round at Indian Wells Tuesday, falling to German veteran Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-4, 6-4. The 35-year-old Kohlschreiber entered the match 0-11 against No. 1s and 1-8 against Djokovic. The match was resumed from 1-0 in the first after rain Sunda...
- Big 3 Federer, Nadal, Djokovic On Today At Indian Wells; Zverev Out
- From there, it was tough," Auger-Aliassime said. "It was tough to believe, because I wasn't playing good at all. He was really dominating. Okay, I'm down match points. I'm like, 'Okay, I'm going to try to win this one.' "I eventually broke back 5-2, and then I saw a little bit o...
- Venus Wins Again At Indian Wells, Osaka Overwhelms Collins; Kerber v Sabalenka Tues
- so it's also, you're out there learning what they do well, what shots they select," Venus. "At [3-5 in the second set], I'm, like, 'Okay, I understand.' And I felt comfortable with trying to control the point from there." Venus gets no day off as she returns to take on Ge...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Roger Federer After Loss: I Feel Okay, It's In The Past Already, It's Not That Bad