Ayumi Oka - News and More
- Nationality: JPN (Japan)
- Birthdate: March 13, 1986
- Turned Pro:
Do you like Ayumi Oka?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Kyrgios Handles Monfils, Faces Goffin For Tokyo Title
- Kyrgios will bid for a third career title Sunday in Tokyo after the Australian dispatched Gael Monfils 6-4, 6-4.
“It was an unbelievable match, we both played very well,” Kyrgios said. “The crowd loved it and we both had a lot of fun out there. Not many people on tour ...
- Nishikori, 3 of Top 10, Cilic, Kyrgios at ATP Tokyo; Preview
- JAPAN OPEN
Tokyo, Japan; Surface: hard
Seeds: Kei Nishikori, Gael Monfils, Tomas Berdych, Marin Cilic, David Goffin, Nick Kyrgios, Ivo Karlovic, Feliciano Lopez
Floaters: Nicolas Almagro, Benoit Paire, Taylor Fritz, Gilles Muller, Gilles Simon
Notes: The fie...
- Serena Williams On A Horse In The Water?
- crashing out in the semifinals for a second straight year at the US Open and losing her No. 1 ranking, Serena Williams is on vacation.
A photo posted by Serena Williams (@serenawilliams) on Sep 18, 2016 at 1:58pm PDT
..... And the girl who never took a vacation to...
- Stan Wawrinka: I Was Crying, I Was Shaking Right Before The US Open Final!
- There is no plan. The only plan is trying to push myself the maximum to be the best player I can. I'm not good enough to start and say, Okay, I'm going to win a Grand Slam this year. No.
I'm trying every day, day by day, practicing hard, trying every match to win. And, again,...
- Novak Djokovic Presser: I Lost My Nerves In The Important Moments, He Kept His Cool
- Djokovic slipped to just 2-5 in US Open finals after losing a 4-hour battle yesterday to rival Stan Wawrinka 67, 64, 75, 63.
After a bizarre passage to the final, one leaving some to question where his level was really at, Djokovic was sharp at the start building a 5-2 lead...
- Gael Monfils: Djokovic Is Too Good For Me, So I Had To Switch Strategy And That Doesn't Make Me Unprofessional
- definitely before the match is something I could do.
Actually, you know, I know it's not good, but I made a sign to my coach and say, Okay, I'm going to Plan B, actually. (Laughter.)
I made it pretty clear, you know. And I knew it, because I have done that in the past again...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Roger Federer After Loss: I Feel Okay, It's In The Past Already, It's Not That Bad
Recent fan comments for Ayumi Oka:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)