Ayumi Oka - News and More
- Nationality: JPN (Japan)
- Birthdate: March 13, 1986
- Turned Pro:
Do you like Ayumi Oka?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Muguruza Muddles Through; Halep Hopes Achilles OK; Serena Debuts Tuesday at Wimbledon
- top women seeds were prepared for opening day on Monday at Wimbledon, where 14 of the 16 seeds in action moved into the second round, with only two lower-seeded upsets.
Fighting off an early exit was No. 2 seed and last year's runner-up Garbine Muguruza, who overcame a...
- Roger Federer: My Back Has Won Me 88 Titles, So I'm OK With My Back
- Federer met the press today in London ahead of his bid to win an 8th Wimbledon title. The Swiss is making his first appearance at a major since the Australian Open after ending his consecutive Slam streak at 65 when he missed the French Open last month. Federer now says the ba...
- 8-Time Halle Champion Roger Federer Falls To The Future In Alexander Zverev
- week in Germany it was Dominic Thiem. This weekend the honor of eliminating the great Roger Federer fell to another youngster, teen Alexander Zverev. The 19-year-old German pocketed his first career Top 10 victory beating the world No. 3 Federer impressively 7-6(4), 5-7, 6-3.
- Tuesday Losers Agnieszka Radwanska, Simona Halep Pissed At French Open For Making Them Play In Rain
- Agnieszka Radwanska and Simona Halep. Both were bounced from a rainy French Open on Tuesday after neither could sustain leads from Sunday.
The second-seeded Radwanska was up a set and 3-0 against Tsvetana Pironkova but upon return the Bulgarian won 10 straight games and even...
- Andy Murray Admits, He's Gotten Out Of Jail
- matches and harrowing escapes for Andy Murray. The Scot who's among the favorites has struggled in two matches needing to comeback to beat 128th-ranked qualifier Radek Stepanek in the first round in five sets then today French wildcard Mathias Bourgue again in five sets.
- Emotional Murray Escapes Stepanek At French Open, Djokovic, Nadal Roll; Wawrinka Wednesday
- 2 Andy Murray was the story on the men's side Tuesday at Roland Garros, finishing off a darkness-delayed match from the day before (barely), defeating veteran Radek "The Worm" Stepanek 3-6, 3-6, 6-0, 6-3, 7-5.
"I fought extremely hard from a very, very difficult positi...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Roger Federer After Loss: I Feel Okay, It's In The Past Already, It's Not That Bad
Recent fan comments for Ayumi Oka:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)