Ayumi Oka - News and More
Do you like Ayumi Oka?
- Novak Djokovic's Wife Jelena Is Pregnant! Baby Due In September?
- more baby news, rumors of a second baby on the way for Novak Djokovic and wife Jelena have been confirmed. And the new child could be coming right around the time of the US Open. If true, how will Djokovic schedule the summer hardcourts and defend his final points in New York?...
- Serena Williams Shines At Met Gala [Video]
- Williams made her first public appearance since revealing that she's pregnant. Alongside fiancee Alexis Ohanian, Serena debuted her "baby bump" last night on the red carpet at the Met Gala. Serena's wouldn't disclose if the baby was a boy or a girl. With the child to a...
- Del Potro, Raonic Feature at 3 ATP Events Next Week; Previews
- BNP PARIBAS ISTANBUL OPEN Istanbul, Turkey; surface: clay Seeds: Milos Raonic, Marin Cilic, Diego Schwartzman, Paolo Lorenzi, Viktor Troicki, Bernard Tomic, Borna Coric, Steve Darcis Floaters: Marcos Baghdatis, Dudi "Where's My Car?" Sela Notes: Two Top 10ers ma...
- Serena Williams Fires Back At Ilie Nastase, Calling Romanian A Racist
- Williams didn't take long to hit back at the comments made by Ilie Nastase over the weekend. During Fed Cup, Nastase was heard to have said, "“Let’s see what color it has. Chocolate with milk?" in reference to Serena pregnancy. Serena took to Instagram with this statem...
- Nadal, Murray Vie for ATP Barcelona Crown; Budapest; ATP Previews
- OPEN BANC SABADELL Barcelona, Spain; surface: red clay Seeds: Andy Murray, Rafael Nadal, Dominic Thiem, David Goffin, Roberto Bautista Agut, Pablo Carreno Busta, Alexander Zverev, Richard Gasquet, Albert Ramos Vinolas, Pablo Cuevas, Philipp Kohlschreiber, David ...
- Djokovic Upset By Goffin, Nadal Draw Opens in Semifinals at ATP Monte Carlo
- upsets kept coming in the Friday quarterfinals at the Monte Carlo Masters, where local resident and world No. 2 Novak Djokovic and No. 5 seed Marin Cilic were upset on the red clay. Djokovic was outlasted 6-2, 3-6, 7-5 by No. 10 seed David Goffin of Belgium. By the end...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Roger Federer After Loss: I Feel Okay, It's In The Past Already, It's Not That Bad
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)