Ayumi Oka - News and More
Do you like Ayumi Oka?
- Is Andre Agassi Coaching Novak Djokovic For Free?
- a sponsor function today at the French Open, Andre Agassi revealed for the first time his relationship with Novak Djokovic. And the tennis great said that he doesn't expect Novak "For me, I do it on my own time, I do it on my own dime, my own money," Agassi said. "I don...
- Andy Murray: So Far This Year Has Obviously Been A Struggle
- 4-4 this clay season and with only one title this year, Andy Murray admits it's been a tough start to 2017. One of the worst in his career. “It’s obviously been a struggle,” Murray said Saturday at the French Open media day. “These past few months have not been good....
- Brad Gilbert: Andy Murray's Problem This Year Has Been His Serve
- Rafael Nadal is making strides in his serve, Andy Murray is struggling with is, according to his former coach Brad Gilbert. Gilbert was on a pre-French ESPN conference and shed some numbers on Murray's slump this year, specifically his poor serving. "I think the struggle...
- Poll: Who's Your Early Favorite To Win The French Open?
- are just days away from the release of the French Open draw. With Rafael Nadal secured in the Top 4, the only drama with the draw is what side Nadal lands on, Andy Murray's or Novak Djokovic's. Maybe Dominic Thiem and Alexander Zverev quarter match-ups are also intriguing, otherw...
- Novak Djokovic's Wife Jelena Is Pregnant! Baby Due In September?
- more baby news, rumors of a second baby on the way for Novak Djokovic and wife Jelena have been confirmed. And the new child could be coming right around the time of the US Open. If true, how will Djokovic schedule the summer hardcourts and defend his final points in New York?...
- Serena Williams Shines At Met Gala [Video]
- Williams made her first public appearance since revealing that she's pregnant. Alongside fiancee Alexis Ohanian, Serena debuted her "baby bump" last night on the red carpet at the Met Gala. Serena's wouldn't disclose if the baby was a boy or a girl. With the child to a...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Roger Federer After Loss: I Feel Okay, It's In The Past Already, It's Not That Bad
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)