Ayumi Oka - News and More
Do you like Ayumi Oka?
- Stephens To Face Svitolina For WTA Singapore Finals Title
- working me today. “I had a bit of an adrenaline dump after I finally won one game - I was really fired up, so I was like ‘Okay, come on, let’s do this. I can win one game, maybe I can win two, then three.’ And I just started to feel the ball a little better. ...
- Stephens, Bertens Round Out WTA Singapore SFs
- of the Top 4 seeds at the WTA Finals made the last four at the year-end in Singapore as No. 5 Sloane Stephens and No. 8 Kiki Bertens took the last two final four berths. Stephens eliminated Angelique Kerber 6-3, 6-3 in a battle of former US Open champions. "Playing Angie...
- Coric Stops Federer, Will Meet Djokovic For Shanghai Title
- I was not playing well. I was not feeling well. And I didn't really know how it's going to turn out. "I just said to myself, 'Okay, I have nothing to lose.' I did probably hundred times more than what I expected." Federer, who was seeking a third Shanghai title, has...
- Del Potro Advanced, Dimitrov Dumped In Beijing; Shapovalov Upsets Wawrinka In Tokyo
- I couldn’t help but almost smile in a way. It kind of got to me, I got a little bit tight but I refocused and I thought to myself, ‘Okay it’s not Stan’,” Shapovalov said. "It was great to be on the court with him. It’s a dream come true. But it’s one of those memor...
- Japanese Qualifier Nishioki, Back from Injury, Wins ATP Shenzhen
- Nishikori may soon no longer be the only Japanese in the upper ranks of pro tennis. Yoshihito Nishioka, coming off injury this year, as a qualifier won the Shenzhen Open on Sunday, in the final beating Frenchman Pierre-Hugues Herbert 7-5, 2-6, 6-4. "I believe this i...
- Cilic Leads, but Unseeded Kyrgios, Wawrinka Add Sriracha to Japan Open Field; Preview
- Top 10 players and dangerous floaters such as Nick Kyrgios, Stan Wawrinka and Denis Shapovalov make the Japan Open a tournament to watch next week. RAKUTEN JAPAN OPEN TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS 2018 TOKYO, Japan; surface: hard Seeds: Marin Cilic, Kevin Anderson, Kei Nish...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Roger Federer After Loss: I Feel Okay, It's In The Past Already, It's Not That Bad