Ayumi Oka - News and More
- Nationality: JPN (Japan)
- Birthdate: March 13, 1986
- Turned Pro:
Do you like Ayumi Oka?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Kvitova-Puig, Keys-Kerber In The Rio Olympic Women's Semifinals
- a day of blowouts, the semifinals are set at the Rio Olympics and someone will walk away with their first gold medal. In fact, there will be three first-time medalists this year in the women's singles competition with all four remaining reaching the medal round for a first tim...
- Del Potro Stuns Djokovic At Rio Olympics; Nadal, Murray Sharp In Wins
- Djokovic suffered his second shock in as many months. In July, Sam Querrey stunned the Serb in the Wimbledon third round. And tonight, Djokovic's dream of a singles gold medal Olympic this year came to a crashing end at the powerful hands of Juan Martin del Potro.
- Eugenie Bouchard Survives Upset Bid In Montreal; Simona Halep Advances, Garbine Muguruza Withdraws
- court to warm up, but I didn't really feel, like, hundred percent. At the last moment of the match, I start to warm up again. I'm like, Okay, no, no, I don't feel to go on the court and give my best."
WEDNESDAY MONTREAL SCHEDULE
CENTRAL start 12:30 pm
 A. Radwanska (POL)...
- Andy Murray Took A Bath With His Wimbledon Trophy
- not celebrate? Following his second career Wimbledon title, an elated Andy Murray took the trophy with him into the ice bath!
"Holding this bad boy makes the ice bath that little bit more bearable 🏆😉" Murray posted on Instagram.
Holding this bad boy makes the ice...
- Andy Murray, Roger Federer Make 'Big 2 and Friends' in Wimbledon Semifinals
- why he doesn't have Ivan Lendl in his players' box.
"At the end of the day, the most important thing is that you can stand and say, Okay, I've tried everything that I possibly can," Berdych said. "If you made it one day, great. If not, what can you do?"
I dunno, get a new...
- Muguruza Muddles Through; Halep Hopes Achilles OK; Serena Debuts Tuesday at Wimbledon
- top women seeds were prepared for opening day on Monday at Wimbledon, where 14 of the 16 seeds in action moved into the second round, with only two lower-seeded upsets.
Fighting off an early exit was No. 2 seed and last year's runner-up Garbine Muguruza, who overcame a...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Roger Federer After Loss: I Feel Okay, It's In The Past Already, It's Not That Bad
Recent fan comments for Ayumi Oka:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)