Ayumi Oka - News and More
Do you like Ayumi Oka?
- Andy Murray Hitting Against A Wall [Video]
- Nick Kyrgios hit the hoops court, Andy Murray is rehabbing his ailing hip in a different way. Earlier this week the World No. 1 posted this video of him hitting against a wall. Exciting, right? If his recovery goes well, Murray is scheduled to hit with real players at the C...
- Novak Djokovic Unhappy With Wimbledon Moving His Match To Tuesday
- without knowing what we are going to do. "Referee's office was completely indecisive. Finally when the match was over, we thought, Okay, we have two and a half hours, we can go to Centre Court. They said, No, it's going to take too long to get the crowd in. Anyway, it was f...
- Rafael Nadal Hilariously Bumped His Head In The Tunnel At Wimbledon [Video]
- was a sad finish for Rafael Nadal yesterday after getting stunned in five sets by Gilles Muller 15-13 in the fifth. But before the match, there was a lighter moment involving the Spaniard. While waiting in the hallway of Court 1, Nadal did his customary pre-match warm-up jumps...
- Bernard Tomic: I'm Bored During Matches, It's Tough To Find Motivation Even At Wimbledon
- news for Bernard Tomic fans (if there are any). The controversial Australian is again in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons after telling the press at Wimbledon that he just isn't interested in winning. The rant came after a 64, 63, 64 loss to Mischa Zverev. Tomic revealed ...
- Is Andre Agassi Coaching Novak Djokovic For Free?
- a sponsor function today at the French Open, Andre Agassi revealed for the first time his relationship with Novak Djokovic. And the tennis great said that he doesn't expect Novak "For me, I do it on my own time, I do it on my own dime, my own money," Agassi said. "I don...
- Andy Murray: So Far This Year Has Obviously Been A Struggle
- 4-4 this clay season and with only one title this year, Andy Murray admits it's been a tough start to 2017. One of the worst in his career. “It’s obviously been a struggle,” Murray said Saturday at the French Open media day. “These past few months have not been good....
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Roger Federer After Loss: I Feel Okay, It's In The Past Already, It's Not That Bad
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)