Ayumi Oka - News and More
- Nationality: JPN (Japan)
- Birthdate: March 13, 1986
- Turned Pro:
Do you like Ayumi Oka?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Despite Injuries, Roger Federer Still Confident About French Open
- withdrawing from his fifth event of 2016 yesterday in Madrid, Roger Federer remains confident about the French Open which begins in less than three weeks.
"I do believe I have chances there," Federer said of the French Open. "The problem in the past has been more Rafa than ...
- Tearful Goffin, Federer Retreat Mark Monday Madrid; Tuesday Big Day With Nadal, Murray
- men's seeds held firm in first-round play on Monday at the Mutua Madrid Masters, where Top 10 seeds David Ferrer and Richard Gasquet navigated tricky opponents to move into the second round.
The No. 9-seeded Ferrer needed to come from a set down to defeat countryman Gu...
- Roger Federer Withdraws From Madrid With A Back Injury, Plans To Play Rome
- Federer pulled out of the Madrid Open today due to a back injury. Federer, who also withdrew from Miami, was a late entry into the event last week.
Federer arrived in Madrid last week in perfect health, but injured his back during practice on Saturday. And instead of riskin...
- Novak Djokovic Agrees, Indian Wells Should Be At A Level Higher Than Masters 1000
- Djokovic echoed the sentiments of former tournament CEO Ray Moore saying the Indian Wells tournament should have an elevated status above Masters 1000, which puts it equal to events like the Paris Indoors and Rome.
"I think this tournament - and you mentioned Shanghai and m...
- Miami Open Draw: Federer Returns, Could Face Del Potro In Opener; Djokovic Goes For 3-Peat
- want to talk about Ray Moore and equal prize money? I can't blame you. The Miami men's draw just popped out and it's got the Top 15 players including Roger Federer who makes an early return off knee surgery.
Looking at the brackets. Novak Djokovic could meet Roger Federer i...
- Top Tennis Players Weigh In On Maria Sharapova's Doping Admission
- Maria Sharapova's doping revelation stealing headlines in the tennis world this week, many of the top players in the game gave their thoughts on the news, both positive and negative.
Novak Djokovic: "First as a friend, somebody that knows her for a long time, of course I do ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Roger Federer After Loss: I Feel Okay, It's In The Past Already, It's Not That Bad
Recent fan comments for Ayumi Oka:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)