Ayumi Oka - News and More
- Nationality: JPN (Japan)
- Birthdate: March 13, 1986
- Turned Pro:
Do you like Ayumi Oka?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Angelique Kerber: It Sounds Crazy But I Can Say I'm A Grand Slam Champion Now!
- I was up 5-2, I was sure the match is not over yet, you know.
Then like 5-3, 5-4, and she was serving, so I was just telling myself, Okay, you breaked her before few times, so you can do it again. Just play point by point.
When I hit the match point, I was just try to hopi...
- Roger Federer: You Guys Think I'm Old, But I Can Run For Hours And I'm Not Scared Of Players In Their Prime!
- a very rough start Roger Federer at least made it respectable in a 61, 62, 36, 63 loss to Novak Djokovic Thursday night in the Australian Open semifinals.
Federer, who dropped only one set all tournament going into the match, was overwhelmed early winning just three games
- World No. 1 Djokovic vs World GOAT Federer in Aussie Open Semifinals
- No. 1 Novak Djokovic and world GOAT Roger Federer lined up a mouthwatering semifinal at the Australian Open on Tuesday after both players humbled Top 10 opponents in Melbourne.
Djokovic dissected No. 7 seed Kei Nishikori 6-3, 6-2, 6-4, and the No. 3-seeded Swiss stop...
- Roger Federer Says He Likes Nick Kyrgios's Personality And He Enjoys Watching Him Play
- you believe Roger Federer is a Nick Kyrgios fan? According to the Swiss, he is. Federer said he likes watching the controversial Australian because of his game, his personality and his power.
"I think he's a great player," Federer said of Kyrgios. "I think he's enjoyable to...
- Novak Djokovic: I've Never Even Been Close To 100 Unforced Errors In A Match, But There's A First Time For Everything
- locker room I'm pretty popular, I know that (laughter).
Q. Uniqlo, you and Nishikori, a tennis outfit I don't see anywhere. Just you? Okay.
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, they still are -- it's a long story, but I hope that soon people will have an opportunity to buy the clothes in th...
- Murray v Tomic Next on Aussie Radar; Djokovic, Federer Up Sunday; X-Notes
- lower half of the men's draw advanced in metronomic fashion on Saturday in Melbourne, with no seeded upsets setting up some blockbuster fourth round matches moving into the weekend.
No. 2 seed Andy Murray led the charge, unaware that his father-in-law had collapsed on another...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Roger Federer After Loss: I Feel Okay, It's In The Past Already, It's Not That Bad
Recent fan comments for Ayumi Oka:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)