Ayumi Oka - News and More
Do you like Ayumi Oka?
- Some Serena Williams Wedding Pictures
- Williams and Alexis Ohanian were married Thursday in New Orleans. And in Serena style, it looked like quite the event. A post shared by Serena Williams (@serenawilliams) on Nov 17, 2017 at 5:27pm PST After tying the knot with @alexisohanian last night, @serenawil...
- Roger Federer: I'm Extremely Happy With My 2017 Season
- a shock loss from a set up to David Goffin on Saturday in the semifinals at the ATP Finals, Roger Federer was overall very happy with his 2017 season. And why not? After missing the last half of 2016 due to a knee injury, Federer rebounded winning two Grand Slams and fini...
- Halep Eliminated From WTA Finals; Garcia Beats Wozniacki For Final SF Berth
- Halep's bid for a first WTA Finals title ended Friday at the hands of Elina Svitolina. The Ukranian eased past the World No. 1 with a 6-3, 6-4 victory. However like Halep, Svitolina also failed to make the semifinals out of the Red Group. "I had nothing to lose, and I was ...
- Kyrgios Walks Off Court, Isner Saves MP; Federer, Nadal Wed In Shanghai
- dropping the first set 7-6(5) to American Steve Johnson, Nick Kyrgios decided the best thing to do was to walk off the court. And that's what the controversial did. With no reason apparent the time, Kyrgios later released a statement that he was suffering from a stomach bug...
- After Finally Reaching No. 1, Simona Halep Admits She Couldn't Sleep Ahead Of Her Beijing Final
- finally gotten to the top and she talked about her emotions. "I couldn't sleep very well," Halep said. "In the morning, I was, like, Okay, now I have to focus again, to go on court and work, which I did. It was very good. It was a very good step, important step. But still ins...
- Garcia Completes Asian Double Beating Halep To Win Beijing
- Garcia collected the biggest title of her career beating Simona Halep 6-4, 7-6(3) to win the Premier Mandatory event in Beijing. Garcia needed over three hours to beat Elina Svitolina on Friday, then in the semis beat Petra Kvitova, showed no signs of fatigue against the...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Roger Federer After Loss: I Feel Okay, It's In The Past Already, It's Not That Bad
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)