Ayumi Oka - News and More
Do you like Ayumi Oka?
- Andy Murray: I Wasn't Flat, It Just Wasn't To Be Today, Mischa Deserved To Win
- a month into the season, the top seeds in men's tennis are already struggling. Three days after Novak Djokovic stunning loss to Denis Istomin, World No. 1 Andy Murray fell as well, losing today to World No. 50 Mischa Zverev 7-5, 5-7, 6-2, 6-4 in the fourth round. Murray suff...
- Djokovic Stunned; Raonic Sick; Sick Friday Line-Up at Aussie Open
- of it, two days ago after my match, right before bed," he said. "Yesterday I was okay. I practiced normally and everything. I thought, 'Okay, maybe I'm on the way up from this.' Then this morning, I felt pretty bad waking up. Didn't warm up much. Just came out with the sort of i...
- Novak Djokovic: I Was Not Pleased With My Performance, But Istomin Deserved To Win
- Djokovic suffered his earliest loss in years at the Australian Open tumbling out of the event he's won six times in the second round tonight to the 117th ranked Denis Istomin 7-6(8), 5-7, 2-6, 7-6(5), 6-4. After saving set points to win the second, it appeared Djokovic woul...
- Wawrinka, Nishikori, Cilic Escape with Wins on Day 1 at Australian Open
- No. 1 Andy Murray cruised, but three Top 10 seeds found themselves down a set in difficult encounters on Day 1 at the Australian Open. No. 4 Stanislas Wawrinka came from a set down to defeat Slovak Martin Klizan in five 4-6, 6-4, 7-5, 4-6, 6-4, while No. 5 Kei Nishik...
- Serena Williams: 2016 Wasn't A Great Season
- warm weather, how that will affect things? SERENA WILLIAMS: I haven't seen it. Is it supposed to be hot? Q. 38. SERENA WILLIAMS: Uh. Okay, better be ready. Q. You're playing Belinda, someone that has beaten you before. Thoughts about playing against someone as good as her ...
- Rafael Nadal: I Am A Person Who Doesn't Like Big Changes, But Carlos Moya On My Team Is Nothing New
- healthy Rafael Nadal returns to the Australian Open hoping to start the climb back up the top of the rankings. And maybe, win a second "Career Grand Slam". Nadal fell last year to Fernando Verdasco in a first round stunner, and later suffered a wrist injury which he says hamper...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Roger Federer After Loss: I Feel Okay, It's In The Past Already, It's Not That Bad
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)