Beatriz Haddad Maia - News and More
Do you like Beatriz Haddad Maia?
- Pliskova Starts Strong in No. 1 Run, Muguruza Wins at French Open
- back-addled No. 13 Kristina Mladenovic beating American Jennifer Brady 9-7 in the third, No. 14 Elena Vesnina outlasting Brazil's Beatriz Haddad Maia in three, No. 16 Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, No. 18 Kiki Bertens coming froma set down to beat Ajla Tomljanovic, No. 23 Samantha Stosur, No. ...
- Halep Struggles Through, Lower Seeds Fall like Flies at Miami Open
- and Estonia's Anett Kontaveit capping No. 32 Ekaterina Makarova 6-7(1), 6-2, 6-2. Due to the rain delay, Venus Williams vs. Beatriz Haddad Maia, Shelby Rogers vs. Daria Kasatkina and Carla Suarez Navarro and Julia Goerges were still battling at midnight, while No. 1 Angie Kerber and...
- No. 1 Kerber, Venus In Action Friday In Miami; Wozniacki, Pliskova Advance
- new challenge, but I think that I'm ready for that." Three-time tournament champion Venus Williams meets Brazilian qualifier Beatriz Haddad Maia. Simona Halep also takes on big-hitting Naomi Osaka. "It's not easy. Last year I also had problems with my nose and ears," Halep said...
- WTA Events During Olympics in Brazil, China Defy Description...But Here They Are
- her country at the same time hosts the Olympic tennis...Wildcards were awarded to Jankovic and Brazilians Maria Fernanda Alves and Beatriz Haddad Maia...High-profile tournament pull-outs were Annika Beck, Caroline Garcia and Laura Siegemund...Last year Pereira (the lone former champ in the...
- Rafa Goes to Rio; Women's Field Horrendous: Previews
- starts against the former French Open champ Schiavone...Wildcards went to Romania's Sorana Cirstea, and Brazil's Gabriela Ce and Beatriz Haddad Maia...Genie Bouchard pulled from the event to play in the NBA celebrity all-star event...In last year's final Sara Errani beat Anna Schmiedlova...
- WTA Previews: Serena, Genie Pull from Still-strong Dubai
- for (5) Larsson vs. Spaniard Maria Teresa Torro-Flor...Wildcards were all Brazilian to Gabriela Ce, Paula Cristina Goncalves and Beatriz Haddad Maia...Five players pulled from the event: Jana Cepelova, Sorana Cirstea, Nicole Gibbs, Christina McHale, and Silvia Soler Espinosa...In last ye...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)