Beatriz Haddad Maia - News and More
Do you like Beatriz Haddad Maia?
- Djokovic v Monfils, Sharapova v Sevastova Thursday At Australian Open; Federer, Halep Also
- Keys (17) 7:00pm S. Halep (1) v E. Bouchard T. Sandgren v S. Wawrinka (9) Hisense Arena 11:00am M. Vondrousova v C. Garcia (8) B. Haddad Maia v Ka. Pliskova (6) K. Khachanov v J. del Potro (12) P. Gojowczyk v A. Zverev (4) ...
- Kvitova Ousted, Ants Invade Wimbledon; Seeds to be Tested Thursday
- in her career without, you know, being a really good player." In other Top 10-seeded action No. 2 Simona Halep handled Brazil's Beatriz Haddad Maia 7-5, 6-3, No. 4 Elina Svitolina blew past former French Open champ Francesca Schiavone 6-3, 6-0 in the Italian's likely last Wimbledon, No....
- Some Tears, Lower-Seeded Upsets Monday in Wimbledon Women's Play
- defeated New Zealand's Marina Erakovic 6-4, 6-1. "I knew she had a strong forehand," said Halep, who will next meet Brazil's Beatriz Haddad Maia. "I didn't know actually that she's hitting so well the slice, so I had a little bit trouble in the first set. But then I got used to the r...
- Pliskova Starts Strong in No. 1 Run, Muguruza Wins at French Open
- back-addled No. 13 Kristina Mladenovic beating American Jennifer Brady 9-7 in the third, No. 14 Elena Vesnina outlasting Brazil's Beatriz Haddad Maia in three, No. 16 Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, No. 18 Kiki Bertens coming froma set down to beat Ajla Tomljanovic, No. 23 Samantha Stosur, No. ...
- Halep Struggles Through, Lower Seeds Fall like Flies at Miami Open
- and Estonia's Anett Kontaveit capping No. 32 Ekaterina Makarova 6-7(1), 6-2, 6-2. Due to the rain delay, Venus Williams vs. Beatriz Haddad Maia, Shelby Rogers vs. Daria Kasatkina and Carla Suarez Navarro and Julia Goerges were still battling at midnight, while No. 1 Angie Kerber and...
- No. 1 Kerber, Venus In Action Friday In Miami; Wozniacki, Pliskova Advance
- new challenge, but I think that I'm ready for that." Three-time tournament champion Venus Williams meets Brazilian qualifier Beatriz Haddad Maia. Simona Halep also takes on big-hitting Naomi Osaka. "It's not easy. Last year I also had problems with my nose and ears," Halep said...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)