Bernarda Pera - News and More
- Nationality: ()
- Birthdate: December 31, 1969
- Turned Pro:
- 2013 Final Ranking: 381
Do you like Bernarda Pera?
Latest News, articles and information:
- It Was Snowing At The Munich Tennis Tournament!
- was temporarily suspended Sunday at the red clay event in Munich because of...SNOW!
Do we have a "snow rule" @ATPWorldTour @BMWOpenbyFWUAG ☃☃😁 pic.twitter.com/iwZXmzyDTn— John Peers (@johnwpeers) April 24, 2016
"I have never seen anything like this...
- TIU: So Far In 2016, Two Tour Matches Have Triggered A Match Fixing Alert
- its effort to become more transparent, the Tennis Integrity Unit released a quarterly report earlier today summarizing their "Match Alerts" data for the first three months of the season.
What they saw in 24,110 matches was that 48 or .2% triggered an "alert", which is an "indic...
- Rafael Nadal Comes Back To Beat Andy Murray, Meets Gael Monfils In Monte Carlo Final; Who's The Pick?
- out this week in Monte Carlo wasn't about Roger Federer's comeback, but instead about Rafael Nadal's! Nadal came into the European clay season with just one single solitary Top 40 win on what had been a dismal season. But after today's win over Andy Murray in the semifinals, th...
- Roger Federer Reveals He Didn't Miss Tennis While He Was Recovering From Knee Surgery
- a win in his first match since the Australian Open, Roger Federer was asked yesterday in Monte Carlo if he missed the sport he loves so much while he was mending his knee the last 2.5 months. And he gave a surprising answer.
"Honestly, I didn't miss it too much," the 34-...
- Novak Djokovic v Kei Nishikori In The 2016 Miami Final, Who's The Pick?
- more match to go during this first quarter of 2016, and it's a good one. At least I think it will be, provided the weather cooperates. The task of stopping Novak Djokovic falls to Kei Nishikori who proved the doubters wrong 18 months ago when he shocked the tennis world beating D...
- Roger Federer Talks About His Left Knee Injury, Cautions His Expectations Are Low This Week
- a shock announcement last month that he had underwent knee surgery, Roger Federer met the press in Miami today and explained what led to the injury.
"It happened the day after the Djokovic match," Federer said. "I woke up, I don't know exactly remember what happened, I think...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- Federer InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Were you suitably impressed with the match tonight? I mean, the opponent, and what do you feel you got out of it?ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I me...
- Janko Tipsarevic Interview - US Open, Sept 1
- Tipsarevic InterviewUS Open - Wednesday, September 1, 2010An interview with:
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. Andy said unlike in Wimbledon where he felt like the two of you did not play high quality tennis, he said tonight you absolutely deserve...
- Coin-Operated Exit for World No. 1 Ivanovic at US Open
- Rafael Nadal And David Ferrer Played Tennis At A Barcelona Opera House Monday Night [Video]
Recent fan comments for Bernarda Pera:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)