Bianca Botto - News and More
Do you like Bianca Botto?
- Stunning Serena Williams In SI Swimsuit Issue [Video]
- Williams is already having quite a year. She won another Australian Open last month and now she's looking great in the latest SI Swimsuit issue. The pictures: Hope your day is going good ðŸ˜˜#SISwim @si_swimsuit A post shared by Serena Williams (@serenawilliams) on Feb 1...
- Wednesday Was Date Night For Genie Bouchard And Her Twitter Beau [Video]
- Bouchard honored her Super Bowl bet with a follower on twitter by taking John Goehrke out on a date last night in New York. Bouchard flew in Goehrke who is a student at the University of Missouri for a night out at a Brooklyn Nets game. The Canadian was in town for the SI S...
- Serena Wins, Sets Thursday Meeting with Unlikely Lucic-Baroni at Aussie Open
- vaunted serve of fast-rising Brit and No. 9 seed Johanna Konta met the legendary service return of No. 2 seed Serena Williams on Wednesday at the Australian Open. The result was a breezy 6-2, 6-3 quarterfinal win for the former No. 1 American. In the second set Konta hel...
- Djokovic Stunned; Raonic Sick; Sick Friday Line-Up at Aussie Open
- was only one seeded upset on the men's side Thursday at the Australian Open, and it was a doozy. Unseeded Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan, who was 1-33 against Top 10 players in his career, turned that around when he ousted No. 2 seed Novak Djokovic in a match that went th...
- More Of Novak Djokovic Practicing For 2017 (Boris Take Note?)
- Djokovic isn't taking the off season lightly, at least not according to his social media account. Since Boris Becker made the remark that Djokovic didn't practice enough the last half of 2016, Djokovic has been posting pictures of his practices and routines lately. Is it in r...
- What To Make Of The Novak Djokovic-Boris Becker Split?
- have done just as well. Heck, maybe better. Maybe worse? Who knows, but I strongly feel the results wouldn't have been much different. Bottom line is, Djokovic was a great player before Becker and he'll be a great player after Becker. That is if he wants to be. What I do look ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Â THE MODERATOR:Â Questions, please.Â Â Q.Â Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know...Â ROGER FEDERER:Â What has he dug up again?Â Â Q.Â Bottom of the first page, you have tied someone named Pete Sampras for career match victories:Â 762.Â ROGER FEDERER:Â Oh, in total.Â Okay.Â Â...
- Kim Clijsters Interview - US Open, Aug 30
- Clijsters InterviewUS Open - Monday, August 30, 2010An interview with: KIM CLIJSTERS THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What were the emotions like being back on that court for the first time since last year winning the title?KIM CLIJSTERS: I mean, for these last few ...
- Federer Escapes Again As Benneteau Fades At Wimbledon; Murray Begins Finals Push In Nadal-Less Bottom Half
- Djokovic, Federer Survive Nadal's Birthday; Bottom Half Sweet 16 Picks And Previews
- Rafa Hits Rock Bottom Thurs. at Wimbledon; Friday Highlights
- Serena Into Quarters; U.S. Men Hit Rock Bottom at US Open
- Tennis-X Notes: Roddick has Mono? Oudin, U.S. Men Hitting Bottom
- Querrey, Blake Head Rock-bottom ATP L.A. Field
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)