Bjorn Fratangelo - News and More
- Nationality: USA (United States)
- Birthdate: July 19, 1993
- Age: 25 years old
- Residence: Plum, PA, United States
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Bjorn Fratangelo?
Plays with a double-handed backhand...Named after tennis legend Bjorn Borg...Started playing tennis aged four...Father, Mario, born and raised until aged 10 in ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Advances At Indian Wells, Kyrgios Crashes Out; Federer, Nadal Sunday
- Wells. The Serb hadn't played on tour since capturing the Australian Open title in January, but got through a tough match against Bjorn Fratangelo 7-6(5), 6-2 to win his 50th career match in the desert.
Fratangelo served for the opening set at 5-4, but Djokovic broke and took the en...
- Djokovic, Zverev, Tsitsipas v Auger-Aliassime Today At Indian Wells; Wawrinka Prevails
- The Serb will play his first match since taking the Australian Open six weeks ago as he takes on former American junior standout Bjorn Fratangelo.
Fratangelo took the opening set against Djokovic three years ago when they met in the first round at Indian Wells. Last year, Djokovic ...
- Venus Wins, Serena v Azarenka Friday At Indian Wells
- Mayer coming through in two tiebreakers over Reilly Opelka.
A trio of Americans did advance as Sam Querrey, Marcos Giron and Bjorn Fratangelo won. Fratangelo will be Novak Djokovic's first foe on Saturday.
Young Canadian teen Felix Auger-Aliassime earned his first Indian Wells ...
- Zverev Shocked, Shapovalov Upset Run Continues at US Open; Federer, Nadal Return Thurs.
- Vasek Pospisil retired after the first set, and American winners Taylor Fritz who defeated veteran Marcos Baghdatis in straights, Bjorn Fratangelo who topped "Dr." Ivo Karlovic in four, and Donald Young who beat German Maximilian Marterer in four.
Matches to look for on Thurs...
- Kyrgios Withdraws, Isner Large, in Charge at Atlanta; ATP Preview
- Kyle Edmund, Donald Young, Chung Hyeon, Jared Donaldson
Floaters: Dudi Sela, Marcos Baghdatis, Ernesto Escobedo, (Q) Tim Smyczek, Bjorn Fratangelo, Vasek Pospisil
Notes: No Top 10 seeds, but an American onslaught for home fans with Sock and Isner leading the seeds, along with U.S. s...
- Top-Seeded Isner in ATP Newport Quarters Today; Tennis Hall of Fame Induction Tomorrow
- Open in Newport, R.I., where on Friday top-seeded John Isner will square off against fellow American Dennis Novikov, and American Bjorn Fratangelo will face No. 4 seed Pierre-Hugues Herbert.
Novikov is a former USTA Boys' 18s national hardcourt champion, and Fratangelo a form...
- American Qualifier Fratangelo Lines Up Djokovic Meeting in Indian Wells; Berdych v Del Potro Saturday
Recent fan comments for Bjorn Fratangelo: