Bjorn Fratangelo - News and More
- Nationality: USA (United States )
- Birthdate: July 19, 1993
- Residence: Plum, PA, United States
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- 2013 Final Ranking: 305
Do you like Bjorn Fratangelo?
| Plays with a double-handed backhand...Named after tennis legend Bjorn Borg...Started playing tennis aged four...Father, Mario, born and raised until aged 10 in ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Murray Muddles Through Again in 5 At French Open! Djokovic, Nadal On Thursday
- 6-3, 6-3, 6-3, Raonic served off France's Adrian Mannarino 6-1, 7-6(0), 6-1, and Gasquet dismissed former French juniors champ Bjorn Fratangelo of the U.S. 6-1, 7-6(3), 6-3.
Nishikori lines up a mouth-watering meeting with unseeded Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco, who beat Ivan Dod...
- Emotional Murray Escapes Stepanek At French Open, Djokovic, Nadal Roll; Wawrinka Wednesday
- your neck on Wednesday include (8) Milos Raonic vs. France's Adrian Mannarino, (9) Richard Gasquet vs. former French juniors winner Bjorn Fratangelo, the combustible (17) Nick Kyrgios vs. Igor Sijsling, and (23) Jack Sock vs. Dustin Brown.
WEDNESDAY FRENCH OPEN SCHEDULE
- Wawrinka Stretched, Murray Breaking? Djokovic, Nadal Tues At Roland Garros
- 7-5, 6-4, 7-5.
Other notable all-unseeded results were Brit riser Kyle Edmund topping Nikoloz Basilashvili in four, wildcard Bjorn Fratangelo winning the all-American battle against Sam Querrey in four, and Croat Ivan Dodig sending out veteran Mikhail Youzhny in five.
- Seeds Krygios, Paire Advance on Rainy French Open-ing Day; Wawrinka, Murray Monday
- Tipsarevic, (22) Viktor Troicki vs. Grigor Dimitrov, (33) Steve Johnson vs. Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco, Sam Querrey vs. (WC) Bjorn Fratangelo in an all-American, and (27) "Dr." Ivo Karlovic vs. Al Montanes.
MONDAY FRENCH OPEN SCHEDULE
Philippe-Chatrier Court 11:00 AM Start
- It's A Great Time To Be Novak Djokovic
- and Miami losing merely one single set along the way, that in his opener in the desert to of all people an American qualifier named Bjorn Fratangelo.
And if you haven't noticed, Djokovic winning titles isn't a new thing. He's won the March double for a third straight year and he's won...
- Rafael Nadal v Kei Nishikori, Novak Djokovic v JW Tsonga; Indian Wells Friday Picks And Pans
- Djokovic v JW Tsonga
As he eyes a 3-peat at Indian Wells, Djokovic has looked somewhat beatable this week. Dropping a set to Bjorn Fratangelo, Phil Kohlschreiber played him tough but Novak came strong Wednesday against Feliciano Lopez.
If there's a surprise in the top half it's...
- American Qualifier Fratangelo Lines Up Djokovic Meeting in Indian Wells; Berdych v Del Potro Saturday
Recent fan comments for Bjorn Fratangelo:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)