Bjorn Rehnquist - News and More
- Nationality: SWE (Sweden)
- Birthdate: January 05, 1978
- Age: 2019 years old
- Birthplace: Boras, Sweden
- Residence: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Turned Pro: 1997
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Bjorn Rehnquist?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Tennis-X: Federer, Djokovic Struggle at Aussie Open; Nadal on Sex During Events
- in 2009.
"The thing about sports is no one really remembers yesterday, and that's fair," Roddick said after decimating Swede Bjorn Rehnquist 6-0, 6-2, 6-2. "You have to go out and prove yourself on a daily basis. I have no problem with that. I feel like last year was disappointin...
- Nalbandian, Del Potro, Dementieva Win Titles; Federer Messes with Djoker's Head
- Flavio Cippola (ITA), Andreas Beck (GER), Dudi Sela (ISR), Bjorn Phau (GER), Dieter Kindlmann (GER), Lamine Ouahab (ALG), Bjorn Rehnquist (SWE), Wayne Odesnik (USA), Sebastien De Chaunac (FRA), Evgeny Korolev (RUS), Dominik Hrbaty (SVK), Florian Mayer (GER), Peter Polansky (CA...
- Roddick Wins, Blake Exit Shocker at ATP San Jose
- American qualifiers went 2-and-0 on the day, with Brian Wilson (d. (8) Karlovic in two tiebreaks) and Justin Gimelstob (d. (LL) Rehnquist) into the second round."I had a little nerves in the first set and he has a great serve," Wilson said of Karlovic. "I wanted to block his f...
- Fish, Johansson, Jenkins Out at ATP San Jose
- a winner, straight-setting France's Cyril Saulnier.Scheduled for Tuesday in San Jose are (Q) B.Wilson vs. (8) "Dr." Ivo Karlovic, (LL) Rehnquist vs. (Q) Gimelstob, Pavel vs. Soderling, (1) Roddick vs. Guillermo "G-Lo" Garcia-Lopez, and Wang vs. (5) Blake....
- Ginepri Misery Continues at ATP Delray Beach
- No. 2-seeded Ginepri Tuesday were seeds (3) Xavier Malisse (d. (WC) Sargsian), (4) Tommy Haas (d. Kunitsyn), and (7) Gilles Muller (d. (Q) Rehnquist)."It is always tough to play someone you haven't played before," said Haas after eking through the first set in a tiebreak against his Russ...
Recent fan comments for Bjorn Rehnquist: