Blaz Kavcic - News and More
- Nationality: SLO (Slovenia)
- Birthdate: March 05, 1987
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Residence: Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Blaz Trupej
Do you like Blaz Kavcic?
Began playing tennis aged four...Comes from a family where professional sport runs in the blood...Grandfather, Ludvik, was a great alpine skier in the 1950s and ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Is Taylor Fritz The Next American Tennis Star?
- crown beating Dustin Brown among others en route. Then Sunday, he won in Fairfield without dropping a set with victories over Blaz Kavcic, Blaz Rola, Tim Smyczek and Brown again in the final.
"It’s been a really good two weeks and it’s a really big accomplishment, but I...
- Rafa Hits Rock Bottom Thurs. at Wimbledon; Friday Highlights
- temper the tortured No. 30 seed Fabio Fognini 6-3, 6-4, 1-6, 6-3.
Other seeds into the third round were No. 12 Gilles Simon over Blaz Kavcic in four, No. 13 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga straight-setting Albert Ramos, No. 18 Gael Monfils straight-setting Adrian Mannarino, No. 20 Roberto Bau...
- The Top 10 Worst ATP Players Entering the 2015 French Open
- (GER) 1-5 .167
3T. Paul-Henri Mathieu (FRA) 1-5 .167
7T. Facundo Arguello (ARG) 1-4 .200
7T. Lleyton Hewitt (AUS) 1-4 .200
7T. Blaz Kavcic (SLO) 1-4 .200
10. Marinko Matosevic (AUS) 3-11 .214 ...
- ATP/WTA Preview: Loaded Women's Field at China Debut Event
- Belarus' Egor Gerasimov, and Murray...Withdrawing from the event were Roberto Bautista Agut, Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, Tobias Kamke, Blaz Kavcic, Donald Young and Mikhail Youzhny. ...
- Robredo Exposes Kyrgios; Wozniacki v Sharapova, Federer Sunday at US Open
- 7-6(4) win.
Other Top 10-seeded players into the fourth round were No. 3 Stan Wawrinka receiving a walkover against an injured Blaz Kavcic; No. 5 Milos Raonic in a tight one over Dominican Victor Estrella 7-6(5), 7-6(5), 7-6(3); No. 8 Andy Murray in four over Russian Andrey Kuz...
- No. 2 Halep, Kerber, Venus Exit at US Open, Federer Advances; Djokovic, Murray Saturday
- vs. Andy Murray (GBR)
Philipp Kohlschreiber (GER) vs. John Isner (USA)
Not Before: 6:00pm
Stan Wawrinka (SUI) vs. Blaz Kavcic (SLO) ...
- Andy Roddick Interview - French Open, May 27
- Roddick InterviewFrench OpenThursday, May 27, 2010
A. RODDICK/B. Kavcic
6‑3, 5‑7, 6‑4, 6‑2
Q. Kind of a sloppy conditions out there today. Not the normal type of stuff you like to play in, but you got through it nonetheless.
ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, it was brutal fo...
- Andy Roddick Interview - French Open, May 25
- little bit better. But it's just a matter of surviving and advance. Today I guess I found a way to get through it.
Q. You're playing Blaz Kavcic next round. Do you know anything about him?ANDY RODDICK: I found a person who knew him.
Q. Who was that?ANDY RODDICK: Who was the person? ...
Recent fan comments for Blaz Kavcic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)