Blaz Rola - News and More
- Nationality: SLO (Slovenia )
- Birthdate: October 05, 1990
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
- 2013 Final Ranking: 184
Do you like Blaz Rola?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Roger Federer: Nadal Is The Player Beat At The French Open, Novak Has Never Won There
- who won the French Open in 2009, doesn't dismiss his chances at the event.
"I don't think I have zero chance to lift the title at Roland Garros," Federer also said. "I think if the draw is in my favor, if I'm playing well, I'll have my chances." ...
- Resurgent Rafael Nadal Wins Barcelona, Ties Guillermo Vilas' All-Time Clay Mark
- former No. 1 is also the only player to win nine titles at an event in the Open Era, and now he has done it at Barcelona, Monte Carlo and Roland Garros. Roger Federer has won eight titles during his career at Halle, as did Vilas at Buenos Aires.
"I have been working so hard to e...
- Novak Djokovic Leads Way In Monte Carlo; Roger Federer Returns, Does Rafael Nadal Have Anything Left?
- there's little debate who the favorite is next week. That includes Rafael Nadal.
Monte Carlo is arguably Rafa's best event outside of Roland Garros, however the 8-time Monte Carlo champ hasn't won there since 2012 and based on his recent regression there's little to believe he ...
- Novak Djokovic Outlines His Plan To Win The French Open
- not much will change after losing in the finals from a set up the last two years.
"I'm planning to play many more tournaments before Roland Garros, first of all, in order to get myself ready and respect the schedule and the other tournaments," Djokovic said.
- Novak Djokovic 'Serb Slam' at French Open? Why He is Tennis' Lone Star
- to start the season. Indian Wells and Miami will next bring all the big dogs together to test the world No. 1. Then all eyes will be on Roland Garros and step No. 2 in the Serb's Grand Slam march.
- Rafael Nadal Doesn't Want To Talk About 2015 Anymore; Uncle Toni Says Rafa Can Still Win Slams!
- Open in January. And he can win Wimbledon, too. The last few years, Rafael arrives at Wimbledon and he loses early, and very fast. And, in Roland Garros, for sure, Rafael can win. In tennis, you need confidence to do things. It's impossible to do anything without confidence." ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Aires in February before finishing runner-up in Acapulco, launching him into the Top 10 in April. Now Almagro will be one to watch at Roland Garros where he is the No. 11 seed, and has never surpassed the quarterfinals.Three breaks of serve highlighted the first set, ended by H...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 14
- happy to be in fourth round or quarterfinals or third round, you can play doubles, no?But anyway, somebody - I think Kafelnikov - won in Roland Garros singles and doubles. For sure is nothing impossible, but for me I think yes.Q. You spoke earlier about Japan, but you've chosen to...
- Federer Flushes F-Lo, Wozniacki Wins; Nadal vs. Isner Tuesday at Roland Garros
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
- 2014 Marquee Clay Schedules: Follow Nadal, Djokovic And Federer On The Road To Roland Garros
- Federer Leads Record-setting Day at Roland Garros; Tuesday Preview; X-Notes
- Federer Wins; Djokovic, Nadal On Thursday at Roland Garros; X-Notes
- Novak Djokovic: With This Confidence, Hopefully I Can Challenge Rafa At Roland Garros
Recent fan comments for Blaz Rola:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)