Blaz Rola - News and More
Do you like Blaz Rola?
- 2018 Australian Open Women’s Final Open Thread: Simona Halep v Caroline Wozniacki
- third * Halep is attempting to become the second Romanian woman to win a Grand Slam title, following Virginia Ruzici’s triumph at Roland Garros in 1978 * Wozniacki would be the first player from Denmark to win a Grand Slam singles title. When she reached the final at 2009 ...
- Rafael Nadal: I Played Roger This Year On Surfaces He Likes
- the finals. First, on Monday Nadal will meet David Goffin who he beat twice on the clay this year. “After what happened to him at Roland Garros, it would be really unfair if he was not here,” Nadal said. “I’m very happy to see him recovered and playing well. Hopefully...
- Nadal Out Of Paris, New Masters Champ Confirmed Sunday; Americans Isner, Sock Bid For Last London Spot
- from here. It's a tournament that I have a lot of people that I know very well around the organisation, all the same people that organise Roland Garros. I feel like home here and for the relationship that I have with the French Federation, with everybody, it's a very tough day for ...
- 2017 Wimbledon Men’s Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v Marin Cilic
- history to win 8 titles at the same Grand Slam event. Rafael Nadal became the first man to achieve the feat by winning the 8th of his 10 Roland Garros titles in 2013. Federer is also bidding to win his 19th Grand Slam title and join Helen Wills Moody in joint-4th place on the a...
- Venus Wins, to Face Upset-Maker Konjuh; Kerber On Court Saturday at Wimbledon
- 6-4. No. 21 Caroline Garcia was also a winner, defeating unseeded American Madison Brengle 6-4, 6-3. Highlights of Saturday play at Roland Garros include (9) Aggie Radwanska vs. (19) Timea Bacsinszky, (5) Carolina Wozniacki vs. Anett Kontaveit, the shaky (1) Angie Kerber vs. ...
- Rafael Nadal: At Wimbledon You Can Lose Very Early
- NADAL: It was great. I would love to be playing in Queen's, obviously. But after the last three months and after what happened in Roland Garros, we decided that for my body is better to have a slower change to the grass, no? We were practicing little bit more every day. I w...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Aires in February before finishing runner-up in Acapulco, launching him into the Top 10 in April. Now Almagro will be one to watch at Roland Garros where he is the No. 11 seed, and has never surpassed the quarterfinals.Three breaks of serve highlighted the first set, ended by H...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 14
- happy to be in fourth round or quarterfinals or third round, you can play doubles, no?But anyway, somebody - I think Kafelnikov - won in Roland Garros singles and doubles. For sure is nothing impossible, but for me I think yes.Q. You spoke earlier about Japan, but you've chosen to...
- Federer Flushes F-Lo, Wozniacki Wins; Nadal vs. Isner Tuesday at Roland Garros
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
- 2014 Marquee Clay Schedules: Follow Nadal, Djokovic And Federer On The Road To Roland Garros
- Federer Leads Record-setting Day at Roland Garros; Tuesday Preview; X-Notes
- Federer Wins; Djokovic, Nadal On Thursday at Roland Garros; X-Notes
- Wawrinka Stretched, Murray Breaking? Djokovic, Nadal Tues At Roland Garros
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)