Blaz Rola - News and More
Do you like Blaz Rola?
- Nadal Says Body is Good; Murray, Federer On Deck Wednesday at Aussie Open
- is good," Nadal said of his wrist, knees, hair, etc. "And that's the key. If the body is not good, everything is more difficult. After Roland Garros everything was more difficult, but that's in the past." Nadal will next face Marcos Baghdatis, who won when Mikhail Youzhny ret...
- Rafael Nadal: I Am A Person Who Doesn't Like Big Changes, But Carlos Moya On My Team Is Nothing New
- see how good are doing the things Tennis Australia. Q. A lot of people would think your next best chance of winning a Grand Slam is at Roland Garros. Do you come here believing that you can win seven matches in a fortnight on hard courts? RAFAEL NADAL: I don't know. I don't kno...
- Rafael Nadal With A New Head Of Hair And A New Head Racquet? [Video]
- every day. I also think that this year just if we had not had the injury, were playing at a very good level and there were clear to win Roland Garros, with Djokovic applicants. in the end people prepare thoroughly and will be a difficult year." In between practice, Nadal took ...
- Novak Djokovic Gets Testy With A Reporter At ATP Finals [Video]
- take kindly to the inquisition from Mcleman. Q. Back to the end of the first set, we saw you similarly venting your frustration at Roland Garros, throwing your racquet. Does it concern you one day that will cost you dearly? If it hit someone... NOVAK DJOKOVIC: You guys are ...
- Novak Djokovic: Winning Grand Slam Titles And The No. 1 Ranking Are No Longer My Priority
- more in order to avoid putting pressure on myself,” Djokovic said. “I put too much pressure on myself after winning this year’s Roland Garros and I didn’t like it. "I always enjoyed tennis and relished the game away from tournaments too but in the last few months, al...
- Novak Djokovic Presser: I Lost My Nerves In The Important Moments, He Kept His Cool
- mean, two top players playing against each other in a Grand Slam final, you expect good quality, of course. We played four hours here and Roland Garros was almost the same, so I thought the tennis was good. Q. Given the high standard you set for yourself and the great start that...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Aires in February before finishing runner-up in Acapulco, launching him into the Top 10 in April. Now Almagro will be one to watch at Roland Garros where he is the No. 11 seed, and has never surpassed the quarterfinals.Three breaks of serve highlighted the first set, ended by H...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 14
- happy to be in fourth round or quarterfinals or third round, you can play doubles, no?But anyway, somebody - I think Kafelnikov - won in Roland Garros singles and doubles. For sure is nothing impossible, but for me I think yes.Q. You spoke earlier about Japan, but you've chosen to...
- Federer Flushes F-Lo, Wozniacki Wins; Nadal vs. Isner Tuesday at Roland Garros
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
- 2014 Marquee Clay Schedules: Follow Nadal, Djokovic And Federer On The Road To Roland Garros
- Federer Leads Record-setting Day at Roland Garros; Tuesday Preview; X-Notes
- Federer Wins; Djokovic, Nadal On Thursday at Roland Garros; X-Notes
- Wawrinka Stretched, Murray Breaking? Djokovic, Nadal Tues At Roland Garros
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)