Blaz Rola - News and More
Do you like Blaz Rola?
- Caroline Wozniacki Isn't Thrilled Maria Sharapova Can Get Wildcards After Drug Ban
- growing number of players have voiced their disapproval of Maria Sharapova making use of wildcards in her return to tennis from a 15-month drug ban ...
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Djokovic, Kyrgios, Zverev, Gasquet Headline
- beaten this weekend’s opponent in all 3 of their previous meetings – 3-2 at Forest Hills in 1926, 3-0 in Boston in 1927 and 4-1 at Roland Garros in 1981. This is France’s first visit to Japan. Draw Taro Daniel (JPN) v Richard Gasquet (FRA) Yoshihito Nishioka (JPN) v Gi...
- Nadal Wins Marathon Dimitrov Encounter, to Face Federer in Australian Open Final
- filled with injury and doubt. "Last year was tough," he said. "When you feel that you are playing very well and you have to go from Roland Garros without going on court, I remember myself crying on the car coming back to hotel, no? That was a tough moment. But then I tried ve...
- Rafael Nadal: I Cannot Lie, It's Special To Play Roger Federer Again In A Grand Slam Final
- some matches, then anything can happen. But last year was tough. When you feel that you are playing very well and you have to go from Roland Garros without going on court, I remember myself crying on the car coming back to hotel, no? That was a tough moment. But then I tried...
- Nadal Says Body is Good; Murray, Federer On Deck Wednesday at Aussie Open
- is good," Nadal said of his wrist, knees, hair, etc. "And that's the key. If the body is not good, everything is more difficult. After Roland Garros everything was more difficult, but that's in the past." Nadal will next face Marcos Baghdatis, who won when Mikhail Youzhny ret...
- Rafael Nadal: I Am A Person Who Doesn't Like Big Changes, But Carlos Moya On My Team Is Nothing New
- see how good are doing the things Tennis Australia. Q. A lot of people would think your next best chance of winning a Grand Slam is at Roland Garros. Do you come here believing that you can win seven matches in a fortnight on hard courts? RAFAEL NADAL: I don't know. I don't kno...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Aires in February before finishing runner-up in Acapulco, launching him into the Top 10 in April. Now Almagro will be one to watch at Roland Garros where he is the No. 11 seed, and has never surpassed the quarterfinals.Three breaks of serve highlighted the first set, ended by H...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 14
- happy to be in fourth round or quarterfinals or third round, you can play doubles, no?But anyway, somebody - I think Kafelnikov - won in Roland Garros singles and doubles. For sure is nothing impossible, but for me I think yes.Q. You spoke earlier about Japan, but you've chosen to...
- Federer Flushes F-Lo, Wozniacki Wins; Nadal vs. Isner Tuesday at Roland Garros
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
- 2014 Marquee Clay Schedules: Follow Nadal, Djokovic And Federer On The Road To Roland Garros
- Federer Leads Record-setting Day at Roland Garros; Tuesday Preview; X-Notes
- Federer Wins; Djokovic, Nadal On Thursday at Roland Garros; X-Notes
- Wawrinka Stretched, Murray Breaking? Djokovic, Nadal Tues At Roland Garros
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)