Blaz Rola - News and More
Do you like Blaz Rola?
- 2017 Wimbledon Men’s Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v Marin Cilic
- history to win 8 titles at the same Grand Slam event. Rafael Nadal became the first man to achieve the feat by winning the 8th of his 10 Roland Garros titles in 2013. Federer is also bidding to win his 19th Grand Slam title and join Helen Wills Moody in joint-4th place on the a...
- Venus Wins, to Face Upset-Maker Konjuh; Kerber On Court Saturday at Wimbledon
- 6-4. No. 21 Caroline Garcia was also a winner, defeating unseeded American Madison Brengle 6-4, 6-3. Highlights of Saturday play at Roland Garros include (9) Aggie Radwanska vs. (19) Timea Bacsinszky, (5) Carolina Wozniacki vs. Anett Kontaveit, the shaky (1) Angie Kerber vs. ...
- Rafael Nadal: At Wimbledon You Can Lose Very Early
- NADAL: It was great. I would love to be playing in Queen's, obviously. But after the last three months and after what happened in Roland Garros, we decided that for my body is better to have a slower change to the grass, no? We were practicing little bit more every day. I w...
- Novak Djokovic Confirms Andre Agassi Will Be Coaching Him At Wimbledon
- will be in London for Wimbledon," Djokovic said. "He will stay as long as I stay in the tournament, so that's great news. Obviously Roland Garros, the eight or nine days that we spent together, were very valuable for me to get to know him, to learn from him. We shared a lot o...
- Del Potro Joins Nadal In Withdrawing From London Queen's Club
- “I was hoping to take some days off and then be ready, but at 31, and after a long clay court season with all of the emotions of Roland Garros, and after speaking to my team and doctor, I have decided my body needs to rest if I am going to be ready to play Wimbledon. Sorry...
- Rafael Nadal Unsure If He's Playing Better Than Ever, But He's Happy!
- Nadal said of his play. "I cannot say. I cannot say not. These two weeks have been great level of tennis, is true. But I already won two Roland Garros, too, without losing a set before this one, no? 2008, 2010, I didn't lose a set. Probably I was playing good, too, no? "I feel ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Aires in February before finishing runner-up in Acapulco, launching him into the Top 10 in April. Now Almagro will be one to watch at Roland Garros where he is the No. 11 seed, and has never surpassed the quarterfinals.Three breaks of serve highlighted the first set, ended by H...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 14
- happy to be in fourth round or quarterfinals or third round, you can play doubles, no?But anyway, somebody - I think Kafelnikov - won in Roland Garros singles and doubles. For sure is nothing impossible, but for me I think yes.Q. You spoke earlier about Japan, but you've chosen to...
- Federer Flushes F-Lo, Wozniacki Wins; Nadal vs. Isner Tuesday at Roland Garros
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
- 2014 Marquee Clay Schedules: Follow Nadal, Djokovic And Federer On The Road To Roland Garros
- Federer Leads Record-setting Day at Roland Garros; Tuesday Preview; X-Notes
- Federer Wins; Djokovic, Nadal On Thursday at Roland Garros; X-Notes
- Wawrinka Stretched, Murray Breaking? Djokovic, Nadal Tues At Roland Garros
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)