Blaz Rola - News and More
Do you like Blaz Rola?
- Rafael Nadal: Novak Played Fantastic
- than this one. In the semifinals of Wimbledon, I was so close, and I was playing so well, having a lot of matches in a row, winning Roland Garros, playing so well on clay. I had that extra intensity in that moment. For me, was a big chance lost to win another Wimbledon. To...
- Novak Djokovic: It Was Truly A Perfect Match
- of the tennis. We'll see. Obviously it's just the beginning of the season. I know there's a lot of tournaments to play before the Roland Garros, so I have plenty of time to build my form slowly, obviously staying on a hard court first with big tournaments, Indian Wells and ...
- 2019 Australian Open Final Open Thread: Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal
- is also bidding to become the 8th man in history to win at least 7 titles at the same Grand Slam event. Nadal, who has won 11 titles at Roland Garros, holds the record for most titles at the same Grand Slam event. * Djokovic is bidding to win a 3rd consecutive Grand Slam title a...
- 239th Ranked Jo-Wilfried Tsonga To Meet Rafael Nadal In Brisbane
- coming back from injury also, so we are kind of in the same situation. And of course, I wish I could have results like him, especially at Roland Garros." ...
- Novak Djokovic: Winning The US Open, Tying Pete Sampras, It's A Dream Come True
- gives you huge confidence that you carry with you for certain period of time. Obviously tough thing about our schedule is that we have Roland Garros, Wimbledon, and US Open condensed within four or five months. At the same time, good thing about it is if you win Wimbledon or Fre...
- Halep Stephens, Svitolina Into WTA Rogers Cup Montreal Semis
- Garros champion and world No. 1 Simona Halep, looking to reinstitute her dominance during the US Open Series hardcourt events, on Friday defeated No. 6 Caroline Garcia 7-5, 6-1 to move into the semifinals at the Rogers Cup in Montreal. It was the fourth straight semi...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Aires in February before finishing runner-up in Acapulco, launching him into the Top 10 in April. Now Almagro will be one to watch at Roland Garros where he is the No. 11 seed, and has never surpassed the quarterfinals.Three breaks of serve highlighted the first set, ended by H...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 14
- happy to be in fourth round or quarterfinals or third round, you can play doubles, no?But anyway, somebody - I think Kafelnikov - won in Roland Garros singles and doubles. For sure is nothing impossible, but for me I think yes.Q. You spoke earlier about Japan, but you've chosen to...
- Federer Flushes F-Lo, Wozniacki Wins; Nadal vs. Isner Tuesday at Roland Garros
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
- 2014 Marquee Clay Schedules: Follow Nadal, Djokovic And Federer On The Road To Roland Garros
- Federer Leads Record-setting Day at Roland Garros; Tuesday Preview; X-Notes
- Federer Wins; Djokovic, Nadal On Thursday at Roland Garros; X-Notes
- Wawrinka Stretched, Murray Breaking? Djokovic, Nadal Tues At Roland Garros