Blaz Rola - News and More
- Nationality: SLO (Slovenia )
- Birthdate: October 05, 1990
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
- 2013 Final Ranking: 184
Do you like Blaz Rola?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic Presser: I Lost My Nerves In The Important Moments, He Kept His Cool
- mean, two top players playing against each other in a Grand Slam final, you expect good quality, of course. We played four hours here and Roland Garros was almost the same, so I thought the tennis was good.
Q. Given the high standard you set for yourself and the great start that...
- Rafael Nadal: I Should Have Won That Match Before I Missed That Forehand
- In the last few years? In the last few years -- I played I think the quarterfinals last year in Australia; I played the quarterfinals in Roland Garros that I lost against Djokovic; I played a bad Wimbledon. I lost here a match with break up in the third and fourth and the fifth in...
- Daria Kasatkina: I Love Everything About Rafael Nadal
- for the kid."
And her idol growing up? None other than Rafael Nadal.
"Since I was eight years old, I start to watch Rafa's game from Roland Garros 2005 when he won his first Grand Slam, Roland Garros," Kasatkina said. "I just fell in love with his game, with his character, eve...
- Victoria Azarenka Announces She's Pregnant, So Who's The Boyfriend?
- news to share with you.
It’s been a few weeks since you last heard from me. While recovering from the knee injury that I sustained at Roland Garros, I received news from my doctor that my boyfriend and I are going to become parents at the end of this year. We couldn’t be happ...
- Americans Trim Lawns as Vandeweghe Wins Dutch Title, Pliskova Edges Riske
- and problems you cause for yourself," the American said.
Mladenovic, who beat top-seeded Belinda Bencic in the semis, this year won the Roland Garros doubles title with Caroline Garcia, and in 2014 reached the Wimbledon final with Timea Babos.
Pliskova Plies Grass Trade to T...
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws From Wimbledon Due To Wrist Injury
- this year," the 30-year-old Nadal wrote on Facebook. "As you can all imagine, it’s a very tough decision, but the injury I suffered at Roland Garros needs time to heal. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to join in the pre-tournament event #TheBoodles at #Stokepark that I...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Aires in February before finishing runner-up in Acapulco, launching him into the Top 10 in April. Now Almagro will be one to watch at Roland Garros where he is the No. 11 seed, and has never surpassed the quarterfinals.Three breaks of serve highlighted the first set, ended by H...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 14
- happy to be in fourth round or quarterfinals or third round, you can play doubles, no?But anyway, somebody - I think Kafelnikov - won in Roland Garros singles and doubles. For sure is nothing impossible, but for me I think yes.Q. You spoke earlier about Japan, but you've chosen to...
- Federer Flushes F-Lo, Wozniacki Wins; Nadal vs. Isner Tuesday at Roland Garros
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
- 2014 Marquee Clay Schedules: Follow Nadal, Djokovic And Federer On The Road To Roland Garros
- Federer Leads Record-setting Day at Roland Garros; Tuesday Preview; X-Notes
- Federer Wins; Djokovic, Nadal On Thursday at Roland Garros; X-Notes
- Wawrinka Stretched, Murray Breaking? Djokovic, Nadal Tues At Roland Garros
Recent fan comments for Blaz Rola:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)