Blaz Rola - News and More
Do you like Blaz Rola?
- Novak Djokovic: Winning The US Open, Tying Pete Sampras, It's A Dream Come True
- gives you huge confidence that you carry with you for certain period of time. Obviously tough thing about our schedule is that we have Roland Garros, Wimbledon, and US Open condensed within four or five months. At the same time, good thing about it is if you win Wimbledon or Fre...
- Halep Stephens, Svitolina Into WTA Rogers Cup Montreal Semis
- Garros champion and world No. 1 Simona Halep, looking to reinstitute her dominance during the US Open Series hardcourt events, on Friday defeated No. 6 Caroline Garcia 7-5, 6-1 to move into the semifinals at the Rogers Cup in Montreal. It was the fourth straight semi...
- Clay Breakout Player Cecchinato Wins ATP Umag
- appearance. "I think it's the best moment of my life," Cecchinato said. "This year I've won two titles, I made the semifinals at Roland Garros. I feel good, because tomorrow I'll be No. 22 in the ATP Rankings. I'm very happy, because I'm playing very, very well...I'm worki...
- Djokovic Dominates Anderson Early, Hangs On For 4th Wimbledon Title, 13th Slam
- did not expect to be back in the top shape already here in Wimbledon so quickly,” said Djokovic. “If you asked me after Roland Garros, I would probably maybe doubt that. At the same time there is a part of me that always believes in my own abilities, believes in m...
- Nadal, Djokovic, Zverev, Del Potro Open Strong At Wimbledon; Goffin, Thiem Tumble
- injuries during my career. Of course, I will love to play on Queen's. That was my schedule, agenda. But after playing the final of Roland Garros and playing so many matches on clay, for my knees, the drastic changes are not good. So we decided to stop couple of days, then to...
- Nadal Stomps Thiem For 11th French Open Title, 17th Grand Slam Victory
- is not only about Grand Slams. There's much more tournaments, a lot of important tournaments that, for me, means a lot. But of course Roland Garros is always on the calendar and a special date. "So winning here after having the clay court season that I had is, yeah, emotiona...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Aires in February before finishing runner-up in Acapulco, launching him into the Top 10 in April. Now Almagro will be one to watch at Roland Garros where he is the No. 11 seed, and has never surpassed the quarterfinals.Three breaks of serve highlighted the first set, ended by H...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 14
- happy to be in fourth round or quarterfinals or third round, you can play doubles, no?But anyway, somebody - I think Kafelnikov - won in Roland Garros singles and doubles. For sure is nothing impossible, but for me I think yes.Q. You spoke earlier about Japan, but you've chosen to...
- Federer Flushes F-Lo, Wozniacki Wins; Nadal vs. Isner Tuesday at Roland Garros
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
- 2014 Marquee Clay Schedules: Follow Nadal, Djokovic And Federer On The Road To Roland Garros
- Federer Leads Record-setting Day at Roland Garros; Tuesday Preview; X-Notes
- Federer Wins; Djokovic, Nadal On Thursday at Roland Garros; X-Notes
- Wawrinka Stretched, Murray Breaking? Djokovic, Nadal Tues At Roland Garros
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)