Blaz Rola - News and More
Do you like Blaz Rola?
- 2019 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v RBA, Federer v Nadal
- Wimbledon or on grass. Djokovic has won all 3 of their previous meetings at the Grand Slams in 4 sets, most recently in the 3rd round at Roland Garros last year. The pair are meeting for the 3rd time this year, with Bautista Agut having won both their meetings in 2019 – in the s...
- Nadal Too Tough For Thiem, Wins 12th French Open Title
- Nadal rolled to his 12th French Open title Sunday beating Dominic Thiem 6-3, 5-7, 6-1, 6-1 in a rematch of their final a year ago at Roland Garros. "It is truly incredible. I cannot explain it," Nadal said after holding his 12th Coupe des Mousquetaires. “I want to say ...
- 2019 French Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Dominic Thiem
- the pair and their 5th at a Grand Slam. Nadal has won all 4 of their meetings at the Grand Slams – including winning their 3 meetings at Roland Garros in straight sets. The pair are meeting in a Tour-level final for the 4th time. In addition to their meeting in the final here l...
- Incredible Barty Barrels Over Vondrousova For French Open Title
- ago gave up tennis for cricket, becomes the first Australian to win a Slam since Sam Stosur at the 2011 US Open, and the first to win at Roland Garros since Margaret Court 46 years ago in 1973. She’s also the sixth different women’s champion the tournament has seen in the l...
- Nadal Weathers Federer At French Open; Djokovic-Thiem Suspended
- and 14-2 on clay. “The conditions out there today have been so hard, so difficult to manage,” said Nadal who has won his last 22 at Roland Garros. "It was a day to just focus, accept all the adversities, and just be focused on [being] positive all the time. That's what I trie...
- 2019 French Open Men's SF Open Thread: Federer v Nadal, Djokovic v Thiem
- in his fourth straight French Open semifinal. ITF NOTES * The Top 4 seeds take up the 4 semifinal spots in the men’s singles at Roland Garros for the first time since 2011 – when No. 1 seed Rafael Nadal, No. 2 seed Novak Djokovic, No. 3 seed Roger Federer and No. 4 seed...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Aires in February before finishing runner-up in Acapulco, launching him into the Top 10 in April. Now Almagro will be one to watch at Roland Garros where he is the No. 11 seed, and has never surpassed the quarterfinals.Three breaks of serve highlighted the first set, ended by H...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 14
- happy to be in fourth round or quarterfinals or third round, you can play doubles, no?But anyway, somebody - I think Kafelnikov - won in Roland Garros singles and doubles. For sure is nothing impossible, but for me I think yes.Q. You spoke earlier about Japan, but you've chosen to...
- Federer Flushes F-Lo, Wozniacki Wins; Nadal vs. Isner Tuesday at Roland Garros
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
- 2014 Marquee Clay Schedules: Follow Nadal, Djokovic And Federer On The Road To Roland Garros
- Federer Leads Record-setting Day at Roland Garros; Tuesday Preview; X-Notes
- Federer Wins; Djokovic, Nadal On Thursday at Roland Garros; X-Notes
- Wawrinka Stretched, Murray Breaking? Djokovic, Nadal Tues At Roland Garros