Borna Coric - News and More
Do you like Borna Coric?
- Men's French Open Preview: No One Stopping Nadal, Tough Draw For Djokovic
- Can you? So, to the draw! NOVAK DJOKOVIC QUARTER I think this is by far the toughest section with Djokovic, Alexander Zverev, Borna Coric and Fabio Fognini. Djokovic will open against the dangerous Hubert Hurkacz, then maybe Sam Querrey followed by French vet Gilles Simon (or ...
- Roger Federer Withdraws From Rome Due To Right Leg Injury
- second clay event, the 37-year-old was forced to take the court twice yesterday, and saved two match points in a thrilling win over Borna Coric. During the match, Federer complained of the wet lines and admitted afterward that he felt something in his leg. "The lines are wet," Fe...
- Federer Saves 2 MPs v Coric In Rome, Gets Tsitsipas Fri.; Nadal, Djokovic Roll In 2 Wins
- the second straight week Roger Federer went right to the edge of elimination, saving 2 match points to Borna Coric 2-6, 6-4, 7-6(7). Because of the Wednesday washout, nearly all of the top players were forced to win two matches today to make the quarterfinal. Federer earlie...
- Rain Washes Out Wed. Schedule In Rome Forcing Big 3 To Double-up Thurs.
- 2nd Rd Yulia Putintseva v 2 Petra Kvitova 3rd Rd (WC) Matteo Berrettini v Diego Schwartzman or Albert Ramos-Vinolas 3rd Rd 13 Borna Coric v Joao Sousa or Roger Federer 3rd Rd Novak Djokovic or Denis Shapovalov v Philipp Kohlschreiber v Marco Cecchinato ** Any match on ...
- Former Champ Zverev Ousted In Rome; Big 3 - Federer, Nadal, Djokovic - On Big Wednesday
- match with an underhand serve. After a poor first four months, Karen Khachanov won again beating Roberto Bautista Agut in three. Borna Coric also advanced to the third round and his countryman Marin Cilic was a winner. In a few other upsets, David Goffin came from a set down t...
- Big 3 Of Djokovic, Nadal, Federer Headline Rome Field
- Zverev ROGER FEDERER QUARTER As I said, Fed made a good return last week in Madrid before Dominic Thiem wore him down. I think Borna Coric or Stefanos Tsitsipas plays that role in Rome. Roger will open against either Frances Tiafoe or Joao Sousa (two tough opponents), then like...
- Federer Foils Coric, Faces Del Potro In Indian Wells Final, Who's The Pick?
- Murray Stunned By Coric In Dubai, Djokovic, Federer Dominate; Venus Takes Out Radwanska In Doha
- Coric Ends Nadal's Season In Basel, Federer Overwhelms Dimitrov; Ferrer v Murray In Valencia
- Roger Federer Named 2014 ATP Fan Favorite; Murray, Bryans, Coric Also Win Awards
- World No. 1s Djokovic, Serena Open Play At US Open; Cilic Begins Title Defense; Nadal v Coric
- Federer v Coric, Del Potro v Raonic In SFs at Indian Wells Sat.