Borna Coric - News and More
- Nationality: CRO (Croatia )
- Birthdate: November 14, 1996
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- 2013 Final Ranking: 332
Do you like Borna Coric?
Latest News, articles and information:
- After A Busy Few Weeks, Rafael Nadal Was On Court Monday At The US Open
- Rio and then reaching the third round at Cincinnati, Nadal made his debut Monday in the new Arthur Ashe stadium.
After losing to Borna Coric on Thursday, Nadal admitted he needed a rest.
"The arm too tired. Elbow, shoulder," Nadal said last week. "Two months and a half without...
- Everyone Withdraws from WTA Connecticut; Gasquet Leads Winson-Salem
- seed Bautista Agut...Will Querrey still be rockin' the encyclopedia salesman 'stache this week?...Notable pulls from the event were Borna Coric, Ernests Gulbis, Nicolas Mahut, and Benoit Paire...Anderson beat Herbert in last year's final...Former champs in the field are Anderson (20...
- Murray Tops Tomic, Big-Serving Raonic Next on Saturday at Cincinnati; Cilic-Dimitrov In Other SF
- Canada in 2014, but he's never made a final.
Next Dimitrov will face No. 12 seed Marin Cilic, who advanced when his fellow Croat Borna Coric retired due to a knee injury after losing the first set 6-2. It marks Cilic's first career Masters semifinal after failing previously in hi...
- Murray Slogs Through Anderson To Win 600th, Nadal Ousted By Coric, Nishikori Falls In Cincinnati
- a busy 23 hours of on court time Rio, Rafael Nadal finally ran out of gas today at the Cincinnati Masters, falling to 19-year-old Borna Coric 6-1, 6-3.
"He started the match very well, and I thought it was going to be very different," Coric said. "But that's tennis. One day you...
- Wawrinka Escapes, Nadal Strong, Loaded Schedule Thursday at ATP Cincinnati Including Murray
- to beat No. 11 David Goffin 3-6, 7-5, 6-4; South African Kevin Anderson routing an injured No. 13 Richard Gasquet 6-2, 6-4; Croat Borna Coric outlasting No. 14 Nick Kyrgios 7-6(2), 4-6, 7-6(6); France's Nicolas Mahut in three beating No. 15 Roberto Bautista 7-6(2), 2-6, 6-3; and B...
- Cincinnati Men's Draw Preview: Who's Playing? Andy Murray? Rafael Nadal? Kei Nishikori?
- see how the Rio Trio (Murray, Nadal, Nishikori) all do well in Cincinnati.
One thing I do like is all the young guys playing. Zverev, Coric (who already won), Fritz and even new American star Opelka who's 6-foot-10 which means he'll be in the Top 30 in 4-5 years if he sticks to ...
- Murray Stunned By Coric In Dubai, Djokovic, Federer Dominate; Venus Takes Out Radwanska In Doha
- Coric Ends Nadal's Season In Basel, Federer Overwhelms Dimitrov; Ferrer v Murray In Valencia
- Roger Federer Named 2014 ATP Fan Favorite; Murray, Bryans, Coric Also Win Awards
- World No. 1s Djokovic, Serena Open Play At US Open; Cilic Begins Title Defense; Nadal v Coric
- Federer v Dimitrov, Nadal v Coric In Basel; Murray, Ferrer Alive In Valencia
- Just 18, Borna Coric Already Has Wins Over Rafael Nadal And Now Andy Murray
Recent fan comments for Borna Coric:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)