Bradley Klahn - News and More
- Nationality: USA (United States)
- Birthdate: August 20, 1990
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Poway, California, USA
- Residence: Poway, California, USA
- Turned Pro: 2012
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Lee Merry and Stanford Boster
Do you like Bradley Klahn?
Began playing tennis at age 11 after his mother, Nancy, who played tennis at Univ. of Iowa, signed him up for a summer round-robin league; Father, Dennis, is a ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Wins, Cilic Out; Defending Camp Federer v Medvedev Wed.
- 2-4 at the Shanghai event.
After his win over Stan Wawrinka, Borna Coric rolled into the third round beating American qualifier Bradley Klahn.
Weekend winners Nikolaz Basilishvili and Daniil Medvedev stayed hot. Tokyo champ Basilishvili ousted Denis Shapovalov and Medvedev, who...
- Federer, Djokovic, Del Potro Lead Shanghai Field; Wawrinka-Coric Monday
- v Roberto Bautista Agut
Not Before 2:30 Pm
9 Diego Schwartzman v Sam Querrey
(Q) Mackenzie McDonald v 14 Milos Raonic
(Q) Bradley Klahn v Nick Kyrgios ...
- Tomic Back from the Dead, Reality Shows with ATP Chengdu Title
- "In the second round in qualifying to Gerasimov, I was down 0-40 at 4-4 in the third set and I somehow got through that match; against Klahn in the first round I was down 7-6, 3-1 and in the second round I was down a match point as well against Harris. It's been a rollercoaster, ...
- Monday US Open Schedule: Nadal, Serena, Venus, Wawrinka v Dimitrov Headline
- Del Potro (ARG)  vs. D. Young (USA)
S. Vickery (USA) vs. E. Svitolina (UKR) 
J. Isner (USA)  vs. B. Klahn (USA)
Z. Diyas (KAZ) vs. Ka. Pliskova (CZE) 
NOT BEFORE: 5:00 PM
D. Shapovalov (CAN)  vs. F. Auger-Aliassime (CAN) ...
- Nadal Wins In Toronto, Wawrinka Next; Auger-Aliassime Can't Close Out Medvedev
- find solutions while I was serving on my service games,” Tsitsipas said.
No. 2 seed Alexander Zverev also advanced over Bradley Klahn. He'll next meet Russian qualifier Daniil Medvedev who came from 4-1 down in the final set breaker to deny Canadian phenom Felix Auger-Alia...
- Djokovic v Chung, Wawrinka v Kyrgios Tuesday At Toronto Masters
- 6-1, 6-2. Fernando Verdasco set a date with Grigor Dimitrov by defeating Peter Gojowyczk. And in a surprise, American qualifier Bradley Klahn secured a US Open berth beating David Ferrer. The points earned from the Ferrer win give Klahn an unassailable lead in the US Open wildcard...
Recent fan comments for Bradley Klahn: