Brian Baker - News and More
- Nationality: USA (United States )
- Birthdate: April 30, 1985
- Birthplace: Nashville, Tennessee, USA
- Residence: Nashville, Tennessee, USA
- Turned Pro: 2003
- Plays: Right-handed
- 2013 Final Ranking: 360
Do you like Brian Baker?
| Started playing tennis at age two with his dad...Mother, Jackie, is a music teacher; father, Steve, is a lawyer...has two older siblings, who both played colle ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- ITF Announces Olympic Players and Doubles Teams: Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Named
- Malek Jaziri
Ukraine Illya Marchenko
Uruguay Pablo Cuevas
USA Jack Sock (*), Steve Johnson (*), Denis Kudla (*), Brian Baker (*)
Uzbekistan Denis Istomin
(*) Subject to July Davis Cup participation or ITF Olympic Committee appeal
(FP) Final Qualification Place
- Brit Marcus Willis Upstages Roger Federer, Entire Men's Field with Wild Wimbledon Win Monday
- Samuel Groth 6-4, 6-3, 7-5, No. 6 Milos Raonic serving off Spain's Pablo Carreno 7-6(4), 6-2, 6-4, and No. 9 Marin Cilic beating Brian Baker 6-3, 7-5, 6-3.
Other seeded winners Monday were No. 11 David Goffin, No. 13 David Ferrer, No. 16 Gilles Simon beating Janko Tipsarevic f...
- Roger Federer Out A Month After Undergoing Knee Surgery To Repair Torn Meniscus
- did he injure the knee?
For some comparison, Michaella Krajicek was off the tour three months after meniscus surgery in 2005. Brian Baker missed four months following a similar operation in 2013.
And also in 2013, Andrea Petkovic has surgery on her meniscus at the very sta...
- Opinion: Taking a Dump on Match Fixing, On-Court Coaching; Plus Tennis-X Notes
- before storming back to win the final two sets and the match against the then-psyched-out Fritz...30-year-old oft-injured American Brian Baker lost in the first round of the Aussie Open to Simone Bolleli in four tiebreaks, competing in his first match since the 2013 US Open after k...
- Nadal Shocked, Wawrinka Gets Worm at Australian Open
- Lukas Rosol who beat Japan's Taro Daniel in five, Radek "The Worm" Stepanek, Simone Bolelli who edged American comeback player Brian Baker in four tiebreaks, France's Nicolas Mahut, and Spanish veteran Tommy Robredo who outlasted Malek Jaziri 8-6 in the fifth.
The Worm will ...
- Novak Djokovic: Rafa Plays His Best Clay Tennis In Paris And He's Up There As A Favorite To Win
- the day of his 28th birthday and on the eve of his most important event of his tennis season, Novak Djokovic was given some startling news: He would have to face 9-time champion Rafael Nadal in the French Open quarterfinals.
Djokovic, like Nadal did, took the draw in stride. And...
- USTA Awards 54 Tennis Non-Profits Half Million
- Association, Billings, Mont.Capital Region Youth Tennis Foundation, Albany, N.Y.City of Batavia Youth Bureau, Batavia, N.Y.Grenville Baker Boys & Girls Club, Locust Valley, N.Y.Harlem Junior Tennis & Education, New York, N.Y.HERO, Inc., New York, N.Y.Long Island Foundation for ...
- Tennis-X Davis Cup Wrap, Notes
- doubles win over Vliegen and Olivier Rochus.Argentina d. Britain 5-0No chance for the Brits after Andy Murray blew off the tie, with Jamie Baker and Alex Bogdanovic going down in straights sets to David Nalbandian and Agustin Calleri on the Buenos Aires red clay. Nalbandian and Jose ...
- Nadal Takes Wawrinka to the Bakery, Will Gulbis Be Next? Verdasco v. Ferrer Also in Rome SF
- Razzano Rises Up To Slam Serena At French Open; Venus, Baker, Federer Open Second Round Play Wednesday
Recent fan comments for Brian Baker:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)