Brian Dabul - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: February 24, 1984
- Birthplace: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Residence: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Left-handed
Do you like Brian Dabul?
|Began playing at age five with a personal coach in Buenos Aires...Parents, Jorge, and Nora...Has two younger brothers, Nicolas (21) and Kevin (17)...Enjoyed an ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Roanic Roughs Up Verdasco (Again) in Memphis; Roddick, Del Potro Return Today
- Aires, David Nalbandian and Nicolas Almagro are featured.
THURSDAY MEMPHIS SCHEDULE
STADIUM start 10:00 am
 S Querrey (USA) vs B Dabul (ARG) - ATP
Not Before 11:30 AM
R Stepanek (CZE) vs [WC] M Raonic (CAN) - ATP
[Q] A Glatch (USA) vs M Rybarikova (SVK) - WTA
- Murray's Misery Mounts; Raonic Blasts Blake, Berankis Next at San Jose
- COURT start 9:45 am
M Russell (USA) vs  D Istomin (UZB)
Not Before 11:15 AM
 K Nishikori (JPN) vs [WC] T Smyczek (USA)
B Dabul (ARG) vs  L Hewitt (AUS)
[WC] B Klahn (USA) / R Thacher (USA) vs A Falla (COL) / X Malisse (BEL)
L Lacko (SVK) vs J Del Potro (ARG)
- The US Open Tweeners: Roger Federer, Francesca Schiavone Trickshots [Video]
- or between-the-legs shots. Five-time US Open champion pulled off one his best tweeners of his career Monday night in a win over Brian Dabul.
Federer hit an even more memorable last in his semifinal win over Novak Djokovic.
Said Federer of the two, "Obviously the importance...
- Andy Murray Interview - US Open, Sept 1
- reach them if you get, you know, reasonable direction, because you don't see it very often. So to judge your split step, like if you see Dabul the other night when he hit it, he hit a really clean, great shot. But Dabul was charging the other direction. He had no idea when Roger wa...
- Federer Wins, Roddick Sloughs Through Mono at US Open; Tennis-X Notes
- a seventh consecutive final in Flushing Meadows, on Monday kicking off his campaign with a 6-1, 6-4, 6-2 win over Argentina's Brian Dabul in the last match of the night.
Federer joined the five Top 10-seeded players, who all went undefeated on day one, including No. ...
- US Open Opens with Pressure on Oudin; Federer v Nadal Looming?
- Juan Martin del Potro, but 2009 runner-up Roger Federer is announcing his intentions, and will open Monday against Argentina's Brian Dabul.
"I'm not happy playing semis and finals," Federer said. "What gets me happy is winning Grand Slams and taking home the silverware."
- Monday US Open Schedule: Federer, Roddick, Hewitt, Venus, Clijsters Open Play
- Arn while Roddick plays Stephane Robert.
In the evening, Williams will play Roberta Vinci followed by Federer's match against Brian Dabul.
Nikolay Dayvdenko, Robin Soderling, Hewitt and former No. 1 Dinara Safina are on Armstrong court.
Matches in the U.S. will be televi...
- Melzer, Schwank into Kitzbuhel Quarterfinals
- second certain quarterfinal line-up is to be played last match on Centre Court as Romanian Victor Hanescu challenges Argentine Brian Dabul in a first career meeting.
Hanescu, who celebrates his 27th birthday on Tuesday, captured his maiden ATP singles title last week at Gstaad...
Recent fan comments for Brian Dabul:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)