Alexander Bublik - News and More
Do you like Alexander Bublik?Nicknamed “Sasha”... Began playing tennis at age 2 with his father ... Father, Stanislav, is his coach; mother, Natalia... Favourite surface is hard and conside ... Read Full Bio
- Frenchmen Pouille, Gasquet Among Top Seeds at ATP Budapest; Preview
- of the Hungarian Open... (6) Fucsovics looking at the veteran Troicki 2nd rd... Wildcards were awarded to Kazakhstan's Alexander Bublik and Hungarians Attila Balazs and Zsombor Piros... Withdrawing from the tournament were Alexandr Dolgopolov, Filip Krajinovic, Florian Ma...
- Led By Federer, Nadal And Djokovic, Big 4 Dominate Week One At Wimbledon
- lost to Zverev, played well in his first Wimbledon. Jared Donaldson served for the first set against Dominic Thiem yesterday and Alexander Bublik got a whiff of what big-time tennis is like. Tough losses for veterans JW Tsonga and Juan Martin Del Potro. Throw in Richard Gasquet and...
- Wawrinka Exits in Shocker; Federer, Djokovic Up Tues. at Wimbledon
- It was hindering my performance a lot." Other Top 10 players in action all cruised in straight sets as No. 1 Andy Murray beat Alexander Bublik 6-1, 6-4, 6-2, No. 4 Rafael Nadal rolled Aussie John Millman 6-1, 6-3, 6-2, No. 7 Marin Cilic who topped German Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-4, ...
- Murray, Nadal, Cilic Open Big Day Of Play For Men At Wimbledon Monday
- at Wimbledon features Andy Murray, Rafael Nadal, Marin Cilic and many more. Murray will play 20-year-old trick shot artist Alexander Bublik. The Scot who announced he and wife Kim are expecting a second child, is not worried about a sore hip from earlier in the week. â€œThe l...
- Wimbledon Men's Draw Preview: Murray-Nadal, Federer-Djokovic SFs Slated
- big event on the tennis calendar. Fortunately for the World No. 1, if healthy he should have an easy first week. "Lucky loser" Alexander Bublik is up first followed possibly by Dustin Brown then Jiri Vesely in the third. Week two could see Murray up against Nick Kyrgios in the fourt...
- Wawrinka, Nishikori, Cilic Escape with Wins on Day 1 at Australian Open
- very quality match from a tough opponent in the first round." Three upsets of the day were of lower seeds as Kazakhstan's Alexander Bublik ousted No. 16 Lucas Pouille 6-0, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4; Argentina's Diego Schwartzman put down No. 22 Pablo Cuevas 6-3, 6-3, 6-0; and Slovak Lukas ...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)