Carina Witthoeft - News and More
Do you like Carina Witthoeft?
- Halep Halted, Women's Upsets Abound on Day 1 at Australian Open
- that I was thinking about that match." Kerber will try and further shake off the rust next round against German countrywoman Carina Witthoeft. Other Top 10 winners on the day were No. 7 Garbine Muguruza Blanco over New Zealand's Marina Erakovic 7-5, 6-4; No. 8 Svetlana Kuznetso...
- Keys Stuns, Bellis Bashed, Kerber Still Hunting Serena, Both Williams On Saturday at US Open
- leave behind a terrible year, beat Romanian Monica Niculescu 6-3, 6-1. The No. 7-seeded Vinci won a see-saw match against German Carina Witthoeft 6-0, 5-7, 6-3, and will next meet Lesia Tsurenko, who upset No. 12 Dominika Cibulkova 3-6, 6-3, 6-4. No. 13-seeded Johanna Konta, who al...
- Del Potro Looking Dangerous At US Open, Murray Wins; Djokovic, Nadal Back On Court Friday
- (RUS) Catherine Bellis (USA) vs. Angelique Kerber (GER) Louis Armstrong Stadium 11:00 AM Start Roberta Vinci (ITA) vs. Carina Witthoeft (GER) Jack Sock (USA) vs. Marin Cilic (CRO) Petra Kvitova (CZE) vs. Elina Svitolina (UKR) Not Before: 5:30 PM John Isner...
- Novak Djokovic Down 2 Sets To Sam Querrey at Wimbledon; Roger Federer Only Man Into 4th RD
- Alize Cornet (FRA) v Madison Keys (USA)  3. Nick Kyrgios (AUS)  v Feliciano Lopez (ESP)  NO.2 COURT - 11:00AM 1. Carina Witthoeft (GER) v Angelique Kerber (GER)  2. Petra Kvitova (CZE)  v Ekaterina Makarova (RUS) 3. Dominika Cibulkova (SVK)  v Eugenie Bouc...
- Muguruza Muddles Through; Halep Hopes Achilles OK; Serena Debuts Tuesday at Wimbledon
- were Russian ginger qualifier Ekaterina Alexandrova beating injured former No. 1 and 23 seed Ana Ivanovic 6-2, 7-5, and German Carina Witthoeft ousting No. 25 Irina Begu 6-1, 6-4. "It was very tough. I mean, since two weeks I struggle with my right wrist," Ivanovic said. "It was ...
- Muguruza, Seeds Stretched on Cold, Windy Day at French Open; Serena, Venus Tuesday
- playing at home." Halep, winning in a zebra-striped top, will next face Zarina Diyas, who was a three-set winner Monday over Carina Witthoeft. "I feel more confident now playing on clay court," Halep said. "I had good matches in Madrid. The title is really important for me -- i...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)