Carolina Zeballos - News and More
Do you like Carolina Zeballos?
- Lorenzi Defends, Haas Receives Wild Card at ATP Generali Open in Kitzbuhel; Preview
- surface: clay Seeds: Pablo Cuevas, Fabio Fognini, Paolo Lorenzi, Gilles Simon, Robin Haase, Jan-Lennard Struff, Jiri Vesely, Horacio Zeballos Floaters: (WC) Tommy Haas Notes: No Top 20 players in Kitzbuhel where clay still rules the day... The Top 4 seeds receive opening-...
- Top Seed, Cuevas, Haas Lose at ATP Bastad
- seeds are Albert Ramos Vinolas, Pablo Cuevas, Karen Khachanov, Fernando Verdasco, Diego Schwartzman, David Ferrer and Horacio Zeballos. The No. 3-seeded Cuevas was also upset Wednesday, falling to Swiss Henri Laaksonen 6-4, 6-3. "I had to stay aggressive as he is one...
- Djokovic v Thiem, Nadal v Carreno Busta; French Open Tuesday Picks And Pans
- still 5-0 Djokovic and 12-1 in sets. Thiem's played better than Novak this week but like last year, who's Dominic played of worth? Zeballos? Bolelli? Tomic? Johnson? Not exactly top tier threats on clay. But to his credit he took care of business and as he should have, he didn't...
- Djokovic, Thiem Set Meeting; Murray v Khachanov Monday at French Open
- in the first set." Djokovic held off an early attack from No. 19 seed Alberto Ramos Vinolas 7-6(5), 6-1, 6-3, and Thiem bullied Horacio Zeballos 6-1, 6-3, 6-1. "I was enjoying basically every second of the match," said Thiem. "The claycourt I'm feeling great on. And then also the ...
- Nadal and Raonic Cruise, Djokovic Bends But Doesn't Break at French Open
- a lot of good things in it. I think it will put me in a good place mentally as well." Thiem will next face unseeded Argentine Horacio Zeballos, who advanced when No. 10 David Goffin injured himself sliding into the rolled-up tarp at the back of the court during the first set of the...
- Top Dogs Ease Through, Johnson Pulls Heart Strings at French Open
- I'm a mess." Two Argentines turned upsets on the day when Renzo Olivo ousted No. 12 Wilfried Tsonga 7-5, 6-4, 6-7(6), 6-4, and Horacio Zeballos edged No. 23 Ivo Karlovic 7-6(5), 7-6(5), 6-3. "I'm sorry for Tsonga," Olivo told the crowd after winning the match resumed from the pre...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - French Open, May 28
- about your opponent today? He's Argentinian, and he's a bit more than 20, I think. He played here during the second round against you, Zeballos. What do you think about him? Do you think he has great potential?RAFAEL NADAL: I think he's 24. I think he's probably 44, so he's well ran...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - French Open, May 25
- have played better. Maybe I thought I had enough leeway to play this way, and this is it. It's the way it is. Q. Next round is against Zeballos. Do you know him? Does he play as a left‑handed player? RAFAEL NADAL: I know him a little because I have friends who know him. I was tol...
- Zeballos Zaps Nadal In Vina Del Mar Stunner, Wins First Career Title By Beating The King Of Clay
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)