Carolina Zeballos - News and More
- Nationality: ARG ()
- Birthdate: December 31, 1969
- Turned Pro:
Do you like Carolina Zeballos?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Ferrer Leads Bastad; Johnson on Grass at Newport; ATP Previews
- Ferrer, Joao Sousa, Albert Ramos-Vinolas, Marcel Granollers, Fernando Verdasco, Aljaz Bedene, Diego Schwartzman, Evgeny Donskoy, Horacio Zeballos
Floaters: Al Montanes
Notes: Ferrer the lone Top 15 player in the field...The Top 4 seeds receive opening-round byes...Ferrer will st...
- Djokovic Powers Into Miami QFs, Faces Berdych Wednesday; Monfils Outlasts Dimitrov, Raonic Rolls
Also tomorrow, David Goffin continues his strong form against Gilles Simon. Goffin ended the run of lucky loser Horacio Zeballos 7-5, 6-3. Simon destroyed countryman Lucas Pouille 6-0, 6-1.
Goffin lost his only meeting with Simon after blowing two matchpoints last ...
- Djokovic Continues Roll, Murray On Deck Monday In Miami Against Dimitrov
- but today had his hands full in a tough 3-setter today with Steve Johnson 6-3, 6-7, 6-3.
In the match of the day, lucky loser Horacio Zeballos continued his magical run saving a matchpoint and fighting cramps to beat Fernando Verdasco 1-6, 6-4, 7-6(4).
"During the third set, al...
- Djokovic Cruises In Miami Opener, Del Potro Shocked; Murray, Nadal Begins Saturday
- virus. But his opponent, Juan Martin del Potro, couldn't capitalize as the Argentine was stunned by countryman and lucky loser Horacio Zeballos 6-4, 6-4.
At one point during the match, del Potro had the trainer look at his left wrist.
"He played well," said del Potro of his op...
- Roger Federer Withdraws From Miami Due To A Stomach Virus
- that I could not compete."
The 34-year-old was scheduled to play Juan Martin del Potro in the second round in Miami. Instead, Horacia Zeballos took his place.
"It's good that it's a stomach problem and at the same time it is not the knee, so it's not a big deal," said Rafael Nad...
- Brutal Field at WTA Doha; ATP Previews
- of early challenges besides (7) Andujar opening against Almagro...Wildcards went to Argentines Guido Andreozzi, Renzo Olivo and Horacio Zeballos...David Ferrer beat Fognini in last year's final...Nadal is making his first appearance in Buenos Aires in 10 years...Ferrer passes on the ...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - French Open, May 28
- about your opponent today? He's Argentinian, and he's a bit more than 20, I think. He played here during the second round against you, Zeballos. What do you think about him? Do you think he has great potential?RAFAEL NADAL: I think he's 24. I think he's probably 44, so he's well ran...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - French Open, May 25
- have played better. Maybe I thought I had enough leeway to play this way, and this is it. It's the way it is.
Q. Next round is against Zeballos. Do you know him? Does he play as a left‑handed player?
RAFAEL NADAL: I know him a little because I have friends who know him. I was tol...
- Zeballos Zaps Nadal In Vina Del Mar Stunner, Wins First Career Title By Beating The King Of Clay
Recent fan comments for Carolina Zeballos:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)