Catalina Pella - News and More
- Nationality: ARG ()
- Birthdate: January 31, 1993
- Age: 25 years old
- Turned Pro: N/A
Do you like Catalina Pella?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Wildcard Londero Stuns Cordoba Field For First Title
- match in his career, but as a wildcard in his home country event in Cordoba, Londero won five matches to take the title beating Guido Pella 3-6, 7-5, 6-1.
Londero was previously 0-3 on the ATP circuit and had just two career Challenger titles.
Ranked No. 122, Londero is p...
- Nadal, Anderson Win US Open Thrillers; Federer v Kyrgios On Super Saturday
- Fritz 3-6, 6-3, 7-6(5), 6-4. Thiem also beat Fritz last year, but he's just 1-6 against Anderson.
Nikolaz Basilishvili beat Guido Pella in four sets to reach his first Grand Slam fourth round. He'll be Nadal's next opponent. Rafa destroyed the Georgian losing just one game 6...
- Clay Breakout Player Cecchinato Wins ATP Umag
- Cecchinato beat Argentine Guido Pella 6-2, 7-6(4) to take the title Sunday at the Plava Laguna Croatia Open in Umag.
It was the Italian's second career title after winning in Budapest earlier this year.
He will climb to just outside the Top 20 on Monday after begin...
- Federer, Nadal, Serena Headline Star-Studded Monday At Wimbledon
- to go down will be. Someone will fall tomorrow...
As for the men's, the biggest surprise was Marin Cilic's exit to of all people, Guido Pella. That didn't make sense then and still doesn't make sense now.
Alexander Zverev, Grigor Dimitrov, Dominic Thiem, Sam Querrey, etc., wer...
- Federer Flies Into Wimbledon Week 2, Monfils Answers Querrey; Nadal, Djokovic Return Sat.
- said. "There is so much satisfaction. It's just such a nice feeling to be the first from your country to do so, so it's amazing."
Guido Pella couldn't follow-up his big win over Marin Cilic. The Argentine fell in straight sets to former UCLA standout Mackenzie McDonald. Playing hi...
- Cilic Crashes Out At Wimbledon, Nadal, Djokovic Roll, Zverev In Trouble; Federer Friday
- list of those who won't even make it to the weekend at Wimbledon. The No. 3 seed and 2017 runner-up crashed out to Argentine lefty Guido Pella today in the second round.
The match resumed with Pella up a break in third, and he finished the Croat off but still had to win two more...
- Sing the Star Spangled Banner at the Davis Cup Final
- you want to sing at the 2007 Davis Cup in Portland, Oregon? The United States Tennis Association is seeking talented kids 11 years of age or younger to audition to sing the "Star Spangled Banner" for a chance to perform a musical composition as selected by the USTA at The Memorial ...
- ATP Race: Rafael Nadal Ranks Behind Sam Querrey, Guido Pella And Taylor Fritz In 2016
Recent fan comments for Catalina Pella: