Christina McHale - News and More
- Nationality: USA ()
- Birthdate: May 11, 1992
- Birthplace: Teaneck, NJ, USA
- Residence: Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (April 2010)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 66
Do you like Christina McHale?
| Trains with USTA ... Father, John, works in finance; mother is Margarita; older sister is Lauren (recently graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill, plays tennis) ... Li ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafa Goes to Rio; Women's Field Horrendous: Previews
- in the event's third year are Ferrer (2015) and Nadal (2014).
Women's Seeds: Teliana Pereira, Johanna Larsson, Danka Kovinic, Christina McHale, Polona Hercog, Lara Arruabarrena, Tatjana Maria, Andreea Mitu
Women's Floaters: Francesca Schiavone
Women's Notes: Ugly field with n...
- World No. 1 Serena Wins, 7 Seeds Don't; Stephens Rants on Day 1 at Australian Open
- action had any butterflies, it didn't show as none dropped a set to opponents with No. 4 Agnieszka Radwanska defeating American Christina McHale 6-2, 6-3; No. 5 Maria Sharapova rolling Japan's Nao Hibino 6-1, 6-3; No. 6 Petra Kvitova looking like she has shaken off recent illness aga...
- Defending Champions Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams Headline Blockbuster Day 1 Australian Open
- Gavrilova (AUS) vs. Lucie Hradecka (CZE)
Yuki Bhambri (IND) vs. Tomas Berdych (CZE)
Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) vs. Christina McHale (USA)
7:00 PM Start
Nao Hibino (JPN) vs. Maria Sharapova (RUS)
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA) vs. Marcos Baghdatis (CYP)
- Australian Open Women's Preview: Buckle Up, Here Come the Injuries
- Carla Suarez Navarro, (13) Roberta Vinci
Floaters: (24) Sloane Stephens, (25) Sam Stosur, Genie Bouchard, Dominika Cibulkova, Christina McHale
Notes: An easy road for Kvitova if she has shaken off the illness....Potential tough start for (4) Radwanska vs. McHale...Lotsa land min...
- Ferrer Leads 2 Top 10ers in Auckland; Top Seed Stephens Pulls from Ugly Hobart
- Cibulkova, Monica Niculescu, Madison Brengle, Barbora Strycova, Alize Cornet, Alison Van Uytvanck, Mona Barthel
Floaters: Christine McHale, Heather Watson, Annika Beck, Eugenie Bouchard, Zarina Diyas
Notes: Top-seeded Sloane Stephens withdrew from the event after the draw wa...
- Petra Kvitova Was Diagnosed With Mono A Week Ago
- news. I know now why I'm still tired and feeling so badly. That's the good news for me."
Other players like Robin Soderling, Christina McHale, Mario Ancic and Roger Federer has dealt with the virus.
Kvitova won the Canadian Open in Montreal in 2012. ...
- See the Future: USTA Playoff for U.S. French Open Wildcards
- Lauren Embree, 18, of Marco Island, Fla.; Nicole Gibbs, 16, of Manhattan Beach, Calif.; Madison Keys, 14, of Boca Raton, Fla.; Christine McHale, 16, of Englewood Cliffs, N.J.; Asia Muhammad, 18, of Henderson, Nev.; Sloane Stephens, 16, of Fresno, Calif.; Stacey Tan, 17, of Lakewood,...
- Buzz Pick All-USTA-Juniors Squad in World TeamTennis Draft
- up-and-coming American junior prospects, a WTT first. The new-look New York Buzz will be Alex Domijan, 17; Evan King, 17; Christina McHale, 16; and Sloane Stephens, 16. Although the Roster Draft is where teams complete their lineup for the 3-week season with their full-time pla...
- Venus Unveils Illness, McHale Run Continues at US Open
Recent fan comments for Christina McHale:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)