Damir Dzumhur - News and More
- Nationality: BIH (Bosnia and Herzegovina )
- Birthdate: May 20, 1992
- Birthplace: Sarajevo, Bosnia
- Residence: Sarajevo, Bosnia
- Turned Pro: 2011
- Plays: Unknown
- Coach: Nerfid Dzumhur-Neno
- 2013 Final Ranking: 187
Do you like Damir Dzumhur?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Emotional Murray Escapes Stepanek At French Open, Djokovic, Nadal Roll; Wawrinka Wednesday
- who beat Thomas Fabbiano of Italy in four, No. 25 Pablo Cuevas who beat Tobias Kamke from a set down, No. 26 Joao Sousa who beat Damir Dzumhur from a set down, and No. 29 Lucas Pouille who beat Julien Benneteau in four.
"I'm very happy about this win," said Ferrer, entering the...
- Thiem Out For Another Title In Munich; Almagro, Dimitrov Sunday Favorites Against First-Time Title Hopefuls
- a great week for me," said Schwartzman, who stunned top seed Bernard Tomic in the second round and saved one match point in beating Damir Dzumhur on Friday. "It's a dream week. I tried to be focused from the baseline and play more aggressive today. When I broke his serve in the second...
- Rafael Nadal Gets Revenge On Dominic Thiem In Monte Carlo; Roger Federer Continues Sharp Return
- Murray advanced over Benoit Paire in three sets to set up a meeting with Milos Raonic, a winner in a final set breaker over Damir Dzumhur 6-3, 4-6, 7-6(5).
And David Goffin finally fell to earth losing to lucky loser Marcel Granollers. Granollers will square off against Gae...
- Down Goes Novak Djokovic! Rafael Nadal v Dominic Thiem Thursday In Monte Carlo
- against the talented Frenchman.
Also falling out today was another finalist from a year ago, Thomas Berdych who was shocked by Damir Dzumhur and Richard Gasquet got bounced by countryman Lucas Pouille.
We've heard a lot about this next wave. Vesely now has his big win. Can Thi...
- Novak Djokovic Opens Clay Season In Monte Carlo; Rafael Nadal, Stan Wawrinka Also Wednesday
- (SRB) vs J. Vesely (CZE)
P. Lorenzi (ITA) vs  G. Monfils (FRA)
COURT DES PRINCES start 11:00 am
 T. Berdych (CZE) vs [Q] D. Dzumhur (BIH)
Not Before 1:00 pm
P. Cuevas (URU) vs  M. Raonic (CAN)
 R. Gasquet (FRA) vs [WC] L. Pouille (FRA)
A. Zverev (GER) vs [LL] ...
- Miami Madness as Murray Manhandled by Maria's Ex
- today, so that was the key."
No. 12 Milos Raonic beat back a challenge from No. 22 Jack Sock 7-6(3), 6-4, next meeting unseeded Damir Dzumhur of Bosnia and Herzegovina, who defeated Kazakhstan's Mikhail Kukushkin 4-6, 6-1, 6-2. It was Raonic's seventh win in a row over Sock.
Recent fan comments for Damir Dzumhur:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)