Daria Gavrilova - News and More
- Nationality: RUS ()
- Birthdate: March 05, 1994
- Birthplace: Moscow, Russia
- Residence: Moscow, Russia
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 150
Do you like Daria Gavrilova?
| Has trained at Mouratoglou Academy since 2009 (Sylvain Mathias coaches her there but father travels with her) ... Father is Alexey; mother is Natalia; younger ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- US Open Women's Preview: Is Serena Too Old To Win? Can Kerber Claim No. 1?
- like we saw in Rio when Monica Puig came out of nowhere to win.
A few other players who could make a run are Eugenie Bouchard, Daria Gavrilova, Pliskova and maybe Puig. Pliskova has the game and it's a good surface for her, but mentally playing in Slams seems to be a hurdle. But we...
- Wawrinka Escapes, Nadal Strong, Loaded Schedule Thursday at ATP Cincinnati Including Murray
- CINCINNATI SCHEDULE
CENTER COURT start 11:00 am
ATP - G. Dimitrov (BUL) vs  S. Wawrinka (SUI)
Not Before 1:00 pm
WTA - [Q] D. Gavrilova (AUS) vs  S. Halep (ROU)
ATP - B. Coric (CRO) vs  R. Nadal (ESP)
Not Before 7:00 pm
ATP -  A. Murray (GBR) vs K. Anderson (...
- Qualifier Vekic Upsets Ivanovic; Muguruza v Vandeweghe Tuesday In Cincinnati
- second and then after leading 2-0 and with three breakpoints in third, she lost five straight games! But she won it in the end!
Daria Gavrilova beat Caroline Garcia and in the evening qualifier Donna Vekic upended former No. 1 Ana Ivanovic 6-4, 6-2.
Also Tuesday, former Grand Sla...
- Serena Wins In Singles, Suffers First Loss In Doubles At Rio Olympics; Kerber-Bouchard Monday
- Williams had an up-and-down day. The World No. 1 and reigning gold medalist took care of Daria Gavrilova in her Rio Olympic opener 6-4, 6-2.
But then later, she and sister Venus suffered their first loss in the Olympic doubles falling to the Czech team of Lucie Safarova and Barb...
- Frenchmen Tsonga, Monfils, Simon Advance in Rio; Djokovic, Nadal And Murray Sunday
- French had a good opening day in Rio with three players in the men's field all advancing out of the first round.
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga overcame trouble against Tunisian Malek Jaziri who served for the match in the second, to fight back and win 4-6, 7-5, 6-3.
"I was very concerned b...
- Serena Williams Tough Road But Still Favorite at Rio Olympics; Preview
- Petra Kvitova, (15) Elina Svitolina
Floaters: Alize Cornet, Caroline Wozniacki
Notes: The world No. 1 starts against Aussie Daria Gavrilova, then is looking at the upset queen Cornet in the second round...Serena pulled out of the Canadian Open prior to the Olympics, how has that...
- Sharapova Stunned By Gavrilova In Miami, Venus Wins; Serena, Sloane v Keys Friday
- Daria Gavrilova Is Good From Behind! [Video]
Recent fan comments for Daria Gavrilova:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)