David Goffin - News and More
Do you like David Goffin?Nickname is "La Goff"...Plays with double-handed backhand...Started playing tennis aged six...Taught to play tennis by his father, Michel, who is a tennis coach ... Read Full Bio
- Poll: Who's Your Early Favorite To Win The French Open?
- the French his worst Slam, which is a surprise given his game. But, still dangerous if he's healthy and that backhand is humming. David Goffin - Seems to be more of a hardcourt player of late, but I think one day could make the last four in Paris. Pablo Cuevas - If things really o...
- For The First Time In ATP Rankings History, The Entire Top 5 Is 30+
- 13th. 2017 ATP Points Race (May 22) 1 Rafael Nadal 4915 2 Roger Federer 4045 3 Dominic Thiem 2445 4 Alexander Zverev 2130 5 David Goffin 1730 6 Stan Wawrinka 1690 7 Novak Djokovic 1615 8 Grigor Dimitrov 1475 9 Pablo Carreno Busta 1380 10 Jack Sock 1320 11 Jo-Wilfried ...
- Nadal v Thiem, Djokovic v Del Potro On Big Friday In Rome
- 6-2. Alexander Zverev continued to show his clay prowess beating Fabio Fognini 6-3, 6-3 and in a mild surprise, Marin Cilic ousted David Goffin 6-3, 6-4. "It was a great match for me," said Zverev. "I think I played very well, was very aggressive from the baseline. Fabio is someo...
- Nadal Has Easy Day, Sock Next In Rome; Nishikori, Wawrinka Advance
- (CZE) NEXT GEN ARENA start 11:00 am WTA - [Q] A. Kontaveit (EST) vs  M. Lucic-Baroni (CRO) Not Before 12:00 noon ATP -  D. Goffin (BEL) vs  M. Cilic (CRO) ATP -  T. Berdych (CZE) vs  M. Raonic (CAN) Not Before 4:00 pm WTA - J. Goerges (GER) vs [Q] J. Ostap...
- Murray's Misery Mounts, Falls To Fognini In Rome; Nadal Wednesday
- collected his 600th career match win beating Carlos Berlocq 6-3, 6-4 also in the second round. Marin Cilic ousted Ryan Harrison and David Goffin took out Fernando Verdasco in three sets. Alexander Zverev, Jack Sock and Pablo Carreno Busta were first round winners. Former Top 5 ...
- Del Potro Denies Dimitrov In Rome; Murray Opens Title Defense Tuesday
- his grandfather. He'll face Kyle Edmund on Wednesday. Dimitrov has lost eight matches this year, seven of those in deciding sets. David Goffin and Tomas Berdych were also winners. In a mild upset, Sam Querrey knocked out Lucas Pouille. And Jan-Lennard Struff kept Bernard Tomic reel...
- Nadal Gets Call, Gets Past Goffin To Reach Monte Carlo Finals Against Ramos-Vinolas
- Nishikori Escapes Monfils, Kyrgios Is Next; Djokovic v Goffin; Miami SF Picks And Pans
- Del Potro Wins Basel Opener, Faces Goffin; 3 US Open Champions In Action Thursday
- Tearful Goffin, Federer Retreat Mark Monday Madrid; Tuesday Big Day With Nadal, Murray
- Djokovic Upset By Goffin, Nadal Draw Opens in Semifinals at ATP Monte Carlo
- Djokovic Beats Rain, Goffin Tuesday at French Open
Watched this guy play in Glasgow.My bet is he breaks top 100 this year
Posted on January 3, 2010 at 03:40 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)