David Goffin - News and More
Do you like David Goffin?Nickname is "La Goff"...Plays with double-handed backhand...Started playing tennis aged six...Taught to play tennis by his father, Michel, who is a tennis coach ... Read Full Bio
- Djokovic Masters Monfils In Australian Open Heat; Big Men Del Potro, Berdych, Zverev Advance
- who took down Jiri Vesely. Mannarino's countrymen Juliean Benneteau and Richard Gasquet also advanced. Benneteau bounced No. 7 seed David Goffin, hanging on in a fourth set tiebreaker. In good battle of big men, Juan Martin del Potro edged Karin Khachanov 4-6, 7(4)-6, 6-7, 6-4 in ...
- Djokovic Dominates In First Match In Six Months At Australian Open; Federer, Wawrinka Winners
- me. He blew me off the court. I left it all out there, but it wasn't enough." Other winners were Dominic Thiem, Fabio Fognini, David Goffin and Sam Querrey who blasted Feliciano Lopez. In the last match of the night, Juan Martin del Potro made his return to Melbourne after a ...
- Federer, Nadal, Djokovic! Who's Going To Win The Australian Open?
- Sam Querrey, Juan Martin Del Potro, Karen Khachanov, this is truly a big man section. And toss in Roger Federer, Richard Gasquet, David Goffin and youngsters Frances Tiafoe and Alex De Minaur, and the quarter becomes a powder keg. But Federer still has a decent draw, avoiding many ...
- Rafael Nadal Feels Good Ahead Of The Australian Open
- both of us I think. The job was done the right way. Q. Everybody is talking about you and Roger for winning. Where do you think David Goffin is in his chances of doing well here? RAFAEL NADAL: The same as always: he is one of the best players of the world. If he is fresh, and I ...
- Good Draw For Nadal At Australian Open; Federer In Djokovic, Del Potro, Zverev, Wawrinka Half
- health concerns, like with Nadal's knees and Djokovic's elbow. Seeded Quarterfinals Nadal v Cilic Dimitrov v Sock Thiem v Zverev Goffin v Federer Who's your early favorite to win the 2018 Australian Open? ...
- It's 2018 And Roger Federer Is Still The Favorite To Win The Australian Open
- bad. And not just that, does he have it anymore? Gael Monfils - After a bad knee at the end of 2017, impresses with Doha title. David Goffin - A dark horse threat perhaps? Surface should be good for him, I just don't know about the heat. Youngsters - Rublev, Shapovalov, De Minau...
- Goffin Advances To London ATP SF To Face Federer; Sock v Dimitrov
- Goffin Finally Prevails Over Nadal; Federer v Zverev Tuesday
- Nadal Gets No. 1; Del Potro Makes London Push, Goffin A Win From Qualifying
- Nadal Gets Call, Gets Past Goffin To Reach Monte Carlo Finals Against Ramos-Vinolas
- Nishikori Escapes Monfils, Kyrgios Is Next; Djokovic v Goffin; Miami SF Picks And Pans
- Del Potro Wins Basel Opener, Faces Goffin; 3 US Open Champions In Action Thursday
Watched this guy play in Glasgow.My bet is he breaks top 100 this year
Posted on January 3, 2010 at 03:40 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)