David Goffin - News and More
Do you like David Goffin?Nickname is "La Goff"...Plays with double-handed backhand...Started playing tennis aged six...Taught to play tennis by his father, Michel, who is a tennis coach ... Read Full Bio
- Not Fake News, Novak Djokovic Accepts Wildcard Into Acapulco!
- Raul Zurutuza. "Novak and Rafa are two great players that give very important value to the tournament. Also having Raonic, del Potro and Goffin in the field will make this a great event.” The only other time Djokovic has appeared in a pro event in Latin America was the Rio Olym...
- Tsonga Lets Hair Down, Power Game Out to Beat Goffin for ATP Rotterdam Title
- Tsonga let his hair down (and out) this week in Rotterdam, on Sunday beating Belgian David Goffin 4-6, 6-4, 6-1 for his 13th career title at the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament. "The last couple of months I put in a lot of effort to come back to this level," the ...
- Goffin Finally Stops Dimitrov, Thiem Upset In Rotterdam; Tsonga v Berdych Saturday
- Thiem were both bounced out of the indoor event. The hot-handed Dimitrov had won 16 of 17 on the year including two straight over David Goffin entering today. But after losses at the Australian and Sofia last week, the Belgian finally got the better of Dimitrov with a 6-4, 1-6, 6-3...
- Cilic, Thiem Lead Rotterdam Winners Thursday; Dimitrov Now 16-1 On Season
- Berdych beat up on Richard Gasquet 7-6, 6-1. The 2014 winner will take on defending champion Martin Klizan tomorrow. David Goffin also beat local favorite Robin Haase. Next for the Belgian is a third straight meeting with Grigor Dimitrov, who was a winner over Denis Is...
- Zverevs Go Down In 3 At Rotterdam; Berdych v Gasquet Thursday
- COURT start 11:00 am  T. Berdych (CZE) vs R. Gasquet (FRA)  M. Cilic (CRO) vs B. Coric (CRO) [WC] R. Haase (NED) vs  D. Goffin (BEL) Not Before 7:30 pm  G. Dimitrov (BUL) vs [LL] D. Istomin (UZB) G. Simon (FRA) vs  D. Thiem (AUT) ...
- Dimitrov, Zverev, Estrella Burgos ATP Weekend Winners
- Trophy on Home Soil at Garanti Koza Sofia Open Grigor Dimitrov won his first title on home soil in Bulargia on Sunday, defeating David Goffin 7-5, 6-4 in the final of the Garanti Koza Sofia Open amidst a career resurgence. "This is my most prestigious title for sure, winning it...
- Nishikori Escapes Monfils, Kyrgios Is Next; Djokovic v Goffin; Miami SF Picks And Pans
- Del Potro Wins Basel Opener, Faces Goffin; 3 US Open Champions In Action Thursday
- Tearful Goffin, Federer Retreat Mark Monday Madrid; Tuesday Big Day With Nadal, Murray
- Djokovic Beats Rain, Goffin Tuesday at French Open
- David Goffin, Roberto Bautista Agut Named ATP Finals Alternates
- Roger Federer v David Goffin, Dominic Thiem v Philipp Kohlschreiber Friday In Halle
Watched this guy play in Glasgow.My bet is he breaks top 100 this year
Posted on January 3, 2010 at 03:40 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)