David Goffin - News and More
Do you like David Goffin?Nickname is "La Goff"...Plays with double-handed backhand...Started playing tennis aged six...Taught to play tennis by his father, Michel, who is a tennis coach ... Read Full Bio
- Kyrgios Spoils Murray Return In Queen's; Djokovic Rolls, Raonic Injured Again
- not too many matches under my belt in general this year or the past 12 months." Defending champion Feliciano Lopez fought through David Goffin in three. Julien Benneteau ousted the fledgling Tomas Berdych and Milos Raonic got a retirement from Yuki Bhambri then retired himself from...
- Djokovic, Wawrinka, Murray Unseeded at Queen's Club/Fever-Tree Championships
- opener. FEVER-TREE CHAMPIONSHIPS LONDON, Great Britain; surface: grass Seeds: Marin Cilic, Grigor Dimitrov, Kevin Anderson, David Goffin, Sam Querrey, Jack Sock, Kyle Edmund, Tomas Berdych Floaters: Denis Shapovalov, Stan Wawrinka, Feliciano Lopez, Milos Raonic, Andy Murra...
- Nadal v Del Potro, Thiem v Cecchinato In French Open SFs; Who's The Pick?
- guy who was lucky to not have been busted for match-fixing some years ago. A guy who cruised past Pablo Carreno Busta, overwhelmed David Goffin and just showed more fight than Novak Djokovic. That's Marco Ceccinato. And that's our final four at the biggest clay court event on the ca...
- Djokovic Checked Out Of French By Cecchinato, Thiem Topples Zverev; Rafa Resumes Wed.
- 25-year-old Italian had never before won a Grand Slam match (0-4), but now has consecutive victories over Pablo Carreno Busta, David Goffin and Djokovic and is in the French Open semifinals and will break the Top 30 ensuring a Wimbledon seeding. "I think it will change my lif...
- Zverev Comes Back From Brink Again To Make First Slam QF, Will Meet Thiem; Delpo-Isner Mon.
- never won a match in a Grand Slam but now the clay court specialist finds himself in his first career Slam quarter after stunning David Goffin 7-5, 4-6, 6-0, 6-3. “This is the best moment of my life,” Cecchinato said. “Maybe it’s a dream, because now I'm very, very happy...
- Nadal Pounds Gasquet At French Open, Delpo, Cilic Cruise; Djokovic v Verdasco Mon.
- won in four over Mischa Zverev. In the completion of two matches from Friday, Karen Khachanov finished off Lucas Pouille and David Goffin saved four match points to put an end to Gael Monfils in a fun five setter 6-7(8), 6-3, 4-6, 7-5, 6-3. "I just had to control the point ...
- Goffin Advances To London ATP SF To Face Federer; Sock v Dimitrov
- Goffin Finally Prevails Over Nadal; Federer v Zverev Tuesday
- Nadal Gets No. 1; Del Potro Makes London Push, Goffin A Win From Qualifying
- Nadal Gets Call, Gets Past Goffin To Reach Monte Carlo Finals Against Ramos-Vinolas
- Nishikori Escapes Monfils, Kyrgios Is Next; Djokovic v Goffin; Miami SF Picks And Pans
- Nadal, Del Potro Dominate At French Open, Shapovalov Upset; Monfils v Goffin Fri.
Watched this guy play in Glasgow.My bet is he breaks top 100 this year
Posted on January 3, 2010 at 03:40 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)